Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Testimony Of First Fruits - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of First Fruits (7281 Views)

"First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of First Fruits by Mobileowowa: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Snowwy:
Hello All,
I stumbled on this thread and I could not help but drop my 2 cents.
You are asking of testimonies. I have lots.
However let me start by saying that I dropped my first fruits for the first time in 2005 as a corper. Yes a corper with no other form of tangible extra allowance. This was part of the NCCF building project. I initially thought it wasn't going to be possible but when i made up my mind to, God made a way and I have dropped my first fruits ever since till date.
Miraculously I got a bank job shortly before end of service while some of my mates had to wait. Was it a reward of the first fruits? I cannot say but one thing is certain, he that sows in the Lord's fertile ground can never lack.
When i dropped my 3rd first-fruits, i prayed to God for an increase in finances and get a better job.
Funnily, my God that has a sense of humour gave me a job of which my monthly salary in the bank became the tithe I was paying.
Yes, my pay increased to over 100% of what I was earning where God took me to. Please this new place was nothing short of a miracle too. Then so many other things I had been pursuing fell through.
You know what? I don't dispute the fact that there are fake pastors but really why worship in a church that you are not sure of the integrity of the pastor/prophet etc. This is where this whole issue lies.
The church where i worship now gives me assurance that I am in the right place.
Some people say the pastor is a thief. Yeah, but your money goes to God and this brings me back to the question I asked. Why worship in that church then.
Paying tithe/firstfruits/offerings is not by force!However, I pray God will make you see reason to.
However, don't wonder why somethings are happening for some and nothing for you.
The blessings of God are not only monetary mind you, so even when I give and still suffer that month, I know the God that sees behind every corner is there to take me through. He has never failed. We have been blessed with 3 cars in 2 years in my family without taking a loan i.e. in present day Nigeria.
Whatever I give God is what He gave me. Thats why as I give, more keeps coming and God keeps making a way.
Give with love because even if you die for your brother and don't love him, its a wasted effort.
As per helping friends and relatives, the reminder of my salary is what I used after tithing and God has made me a great financial pillar in this regard.
This has worked for me. Note that not everything works for everyone. You are what you believe you are.
All this too doesn't come also without living a holy life and all. We are all striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
I hope this blessed a soul at least.
God Bless you Sir. Am also committed to my first fruit giving and I have testimonies
Re: Testimony Of First Fruits by LisaAnne(f): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mobileowowa:
God Bless you Sir. Am also committed to my first fruit giving and I have testimonies
My mail's unavailable. anything?
Re: Testimony Of First Fruits by Mobileowowa: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
I can't remember if there is anything....
LisaAnne:
Re: Testimony Of First Fruits by Mobileowowa: 2:32am On Feb 24, 2019
No sure why I sent a request
LisaAnne:

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Prosperity as a Christian / Can Any Nigerian Pastor Reject A 10 Billion Naira Bribe ? / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.