Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House (2443 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choise(f): 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
Hello randy people, have you ever had sex in your parent's house? If No, we've got tops to help you achieve this.

Not everyone has these randy thoughts of having sex in the house where they grew up but some do and we’re not here to judge. We’re certainly here to encourage you, people have all sorts of fetishes, and if this is one of them that you’ve not done, we’re to help. If you have done it before, kindly leave hints for us at the comment section.

Some people think its offensive to have sex in the parent’s house when they’re around, your folks being around makes it riskier, nothing like your parents catching you pants down with your boy/girlfriend or spouse. So, it’s essential that everything is done well so it can go on smoothly. The thought that you can get caught makes it even more sensational, writes FHM.

In case you’re in the mood for risky filled sex adventure, you can think of public venues such as cinemas, car park or even the beach. Here are things you need to have in mind before starting.

1. Wear appropriate clothing

This can make or mar the entire thing, so for you and your partner sake, wear something loose fitting that can be accessible easily between your lower waists. This is just in case someone walks in on you and your partner getting down.

2. Shut and lock the door

Depending on how much of an adrenaline junkie you’re, you might decide not to even lock the door, the risk of your parents walking in on you just makes it so much sweeter. For those who aren’t so crazy, please lock the door of wherever you and your partner are about to get it down. The embarrassment will be easier if the door is locked and you guys are shagging each other’s brains out compared to them calling out your name and you know they cannot barge in, giving you ample time to dress up.

3. Move to the floor

One good advantage of the ground is that no matter how hard you’re going at it, it won’t creak like a bed easily giving away what you’re doing. If you’re bothered about your rug burn, drag some pillows off the bed and place on the floor for support. By moving the entire thing to the floor, the only thing you need to worry about is how loud the sound is when your sex regions smashes against each other.

4. Nothing extravagant

Having sex in your childhood home is one type of fetish that you have to experience. In so doing, it’s enough to be satisfactory. If you’ve got other fantasies that may be time consuming, it might be a good idea to shelf those plans. Concentrate on finishing this one without your parents finding out. No time for anything elaborate.

5. Keep the moans down

One thing that can easily give away what you’re both doing is the volume of the moans. You can try to muffle the sound into a pillow, or do the oldest trick in the book which is to increase the volume of the television. They will wonder why there is so much noise coming from the TV, and if they’re discerning, they will get it and just laugh it off. For you, mission has been accomplished.

Shared on RomanticPie @PalmChatApp

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2017
Can I try it on you?
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by kingui(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
My brother this is Africa try it and you would face the faith of that boy in the video African parents by ninja boys

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by dingbang(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2017
Not in my father's house!!
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choise(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
hmmm
EmekaBlue:
Can I try it on you?

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2017
So all this assuming you have blind, deaf & stupid parents. In an African household you just disappear the pair of you and no one notices that you are gone, no one?

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
Choise:
hmmm
U af join bad gangz
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choise(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
grin cheesy
TroubleMaker47:

U af join bad gangz
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choiszman(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
hmmmmm

This one weak my lungs

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Bathroom quickies. On the Couch crunchies. Sex is heaven. Sex is for Saints.
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by THUNDAR(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2017
My father go dial My number from his working place "My son, even the wall have eyes"
Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choiszman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
testing

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choiszman(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
still

Re: 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House by Choiszman(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Finally

(1) (Reply)

The Number One Reason Men Suddenly Lose Interest / Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) / Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.