Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? (3092 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by ryut: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
I and my wife have separated for some weeks now due to some irreconcilable differences to give ourselves some space and which nobody know where it will finally end and we will not be meeting.However,one of the basic challenges since the separation is coping with sexual urge.In all sincerity i dont want to commit adultery pending the outcome of the separation and nobody knows how long it will last or whether it will finally lead to parting away.I also know that my wife due to her very high sexual drive is not finding it easy as well.Last time She sent my a text which when i read meaning behind it, is more like,that the urge is much on her,cant cope and probably seems like she has messed up(started messing up) with men or started dating other men.However,i want to use this separation time to seek for God's direction especially over the union and one of my challenge is sexual urge.Truly,its not easy,most times,i will be disturbed and some nights i find it difficult to sleep,even though my wife attitude/text message somehow portray that its likely she has already had messed up sexually/started dating another man,but i dont want to fall,atimes i even feel like to masturbate,but it is also a sin to do so.How can one be engaing in adultery and masturbation and yet be praying?.I cant engage in any of the two and yet have a clean mind to pray.My conscience will keep disturbing me that i wont be able to pray or anytime i want to pray if i do so.I have been taking all necessary precaution including keeping myself busy,avoid staying in a lonely place,praying anytime i have the feeling,keeping away my mind from it,stopped going to any place that will make me vulnerable to it,etc,but all to no avail as the urge is still high and quite distracting.Please kindly advice on what you think i should i do.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2017
Shuo... You both should forgive yourselves na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2017
Let couples come in and help them
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by delishpot: 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
Isn't it time for you guys to decide the outcome of your separation? If she doesn't want, th n you make the decision and start the procedure to end it. Maybe it will wake her up.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by eyinjuege: 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
Your wife has moved on, according to you.

Are you going to remain celibate for life, if she marries someone else?

Anyway, you can both agree to be friends with benefits knowing that you still have unresolved issues. You will both probably have to hide your kurukere moves from your families..

To be honest though, why not just go through marriage counselling and both try to look for a way forward? If not possible, get a proper divorce and free each other.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by waxxydude: 5:16pm On May 30, 2017
Your wife has moved on now, but you are waiting for God direction to point you were my guy? God also gave you that thing in your head to think properly and direct yourself, when on the right path he'd pat you, and when you thread the wrong way he gives you a reality tap.

You dont want to self-service? because it is a sin. undecided But konji is already decorating you there with Chief Luitenant rank.

Na your type last last them go come open thread with caption "Mid-aged man was accused of raping almost everything that creep, farm animals in his area including chicken and rats, oh! what a world."

My guy divorce that woman if she aint ready. One hardman is vandalising the woman's shoko somewhere, and you're here claiming you dont self-service. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by NoToPile: 5:33pm On May 30, 2017
Ryut very simple, whatever caused the temporary separation should be resolved within days. Besides you guys are married. You sound like a christain, if you sleep with another person its adultery, its wrong and a SIN.

You interpreted her text not that she actually typed what you wrote there, what if she has not slept with anyone?

You said its weeks? Hold on much more longer , you won't die bro.

You guys should solve whatever it is an come back together, When you got married all differences are now reconcilable. You are seeking God's face about this which is very good but you already feel you don't know where this will end, you should know its not Gods will for you and wifey to be separated or divorced.I believe the end you should seek is that you both come back together ASAP.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Dreamchazr(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
See..No marriage is easy..and there are no differences that cannot be solved. .What there is..is a lack of communication. .look at the 5 love languages..it is a book that might help you..and as to sex...you and your wife should have it...even if after it..you still need time..
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by salesforce: 5:42pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Jman06(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
What could be the cause of the separation, that could not be resolved , yet you two still desire each other going by your post Did she cheat on you Or beat your mother? If it is not any of the above, then i advise you get back your wife fast!

It beats me how some couples fail to resolve issues with the ones they claim to love.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Dera25(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
Please you are the man of the house, try everything possible to bring your wife back, you can do your prayer/sake the face of God while your wife is in your house. Remember the teaching of the Bible that you can only divorce your partner on the ground of infidelity. It seems your wife is very much interested in you just that it needed some spices to make the marriage work out fine. Prolonging that separation is dangerous to your marriage because it can give your wife the heart to move on remind you that women are moved with what they hear so if another guy tells her what supposedly better than yours she will change her mind totally. I can also see that you need someone to be talking to in terms of family issues, here is my number 08035546863 if I can be of any help to you. Good luck
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by inemani: 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Simple sturv! You guys should agree and meet somewhere, eat yourselves raw; then return to your separation mode!

Let's see if the spirit of separation and divorce won't run away from both of you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by sisisioge: 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
Whenever you feel so honey dude, drink water or read the bible. I just drink water...works like magic wink

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2017
1a. You find it difficult to sleep,she is sending subtle signals.
1b. None of you have moved on!!!!
2. You still feel something for your wife.
3. Your wife still feels something for you.
4. She has a high sex drive and you know it.
5. She misses your Dee brotha...You miss her too grin
6. But pride won't let you guys admit this.
7. If the issue was a threat to life or infidelity, you won't be sounding like this. You seem optimistic, it's something you both can work out.
8. Oga, go and reconcile with your wife. This is marriage, no giving space here. Don't allow devil play tinkotinko with your marriage.

As long as the seed of love is alive _ something can indeed still grow. Happy Make-Up Sex.

9 Likes

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by baby124: 11:59pm On May 30, 2017
You better masturbate. No wonder there are so many angry people around and rapists. When you are hor*ny whether male or female, if you don't have a willing partner, just pleasure yourself abeg. As soon as you release, you move on with your life. All is well, you are happy and did not harm anyone plus no fear of disease. Also get your wife a vibrator. Is it not better than adultery? No be una buy am and agree within the marriage that it is acceptable? Can you show me where in the Bible that it was said that it is wrong to masturbate?

The body was not made to be sexually repressed, having sexual urges is normal. What is not normal is repressing them, or becoming a rapist to express the urges. It looks like you are still holding out hope for your wife. While the separation is on, work on yourself and reach out to her so you both resolve the issues. Till then, get Vaseline and masturbate. See the Vaseline crew on NL for tips if you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by farous(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2017
baby124:
You better masturbate. No wonder there are so many angry people around and rapists. When you are hor*ny whether male or female, if you don't have a willing partner, just pleasure yourself abeg. As soon as you release, you move on with your life. All is well, you are happy and did not harm anyone plus no fear of disease. Also get your wife a vibrator. Is it not better than adultery? No be una buy am and agree within the marriage that it is acceptable? Can you show me where in the Bible that it was said that it is wrong to masturbate?

The body was not made to be sexually repressed, having sexual urges is normal. What is not normal is repressing them, or becoming a rapist to express the urges. It looks like you are still holding out hope for your wife. While the separation is on, work on yourself and reach out to her so you both resolve the issues. Till then, get Vaseline and masturbate. See the Vaseline crew on NL for tips if you don't know what you are doing.

Lolz @ "Till then, get Vaseline and masturbate. See the Vaseline crew on NL for tips if you don't know what you are doing"
But wait oo, is masturbation not a Sin? I know a lot of people masturbate and secretly use intimacy gadgets,is it not a sin?
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by Lizy100: 8:20am On May 31, 2017
Why do people bring their marital issues to nairaland. Shebi you've heard what you wanted to hear- godless people asking you to divorce. You are giving the enemy a foothold in your marriage. Go and pray, make amendments and call your wife back. Leave no space for the enemy. Let not marriage take you to hell. The journey has started. Retrace your step.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by excanny: 8:21am On May 31, 2017
There is nothing wrong with masturbation, stop misquoting the Bible. Masturbation is spiritual and connects you to your innner self as a Christian.

I hope you know Jesus was gay partner to John during his time.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by farous(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2017
excanny:
There is nothing wrong with masturbation, stop misquoting the Bible. Masturbation is spiritual and connects you to your innner self as a Christian.

Hmmm,are u kidding or real?
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by thorpido(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
excanny:

For I say unto you,that for every idle word that men shall speak,they shall give account of it on the day of judgement.Matt.12:36-37

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by bluetopaz: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
ryut:
I and my wife have separated for some weeks now due to some irreconcilable differences to give ourselves some space and which nobody know where it will finally end and we will not be meeting.However,one of the basic challenges since the separation is coping with sexual urge.In all sincerity i dont want to commit adultery pending the outcome of the separation and nobody knows how long it will last or whether it will finally lead to parting away.I also know that my wife due to her very high sexual drive is not finding it easy as well.Last time She sent my a text which when i read meaning behind it, is more like,that the urge is much on her,cant cope and probably [b]seems like she has messed up(started messing up) with men or started dating other men.However,i want to use this separation time to seek for God's direction especially over the union and one of my challenge is sexual urge.Truly,its not easy,most times,i will be disturbed and some nights i find it difficult to sleep,even though my wife attitude/text message somehow portray that its likely she has already had messed up sexually/started dating another man,but i dont want to fall,atimes i even feel like to masturbate,but it is also a sin to do so.How can one be engaing in adultery and masturbation and yet be praying?.I cant engage in any of the two and yet have a clean mind to pray.My conscience will keep disturbing me that i wont be able to pray or anytime i want to pray if i do so.I have been taking all necessary precaution including keeping myself busy,avoid staying in a lonely place,praying anytime i have the feeling,keeping away my mind from it,stopped going to any place that will make me vulnerable to it,etc,but all to no avail as the urge is still high and quite distracting.Please kindly advice on what you think i should i do.

Seems like you are trying to give yourself an excuse to commit adultery with your supposed suspicion about your wife already cheating....I might be wrong anyway, but that's what I deduce.

Anyways, please don't cheat, resolve your difference yourselves if you can...if you guys both agree you can't, decide on the way forward amicably
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by bukatyne(f): 11:16am On May 31, 2017
inemani:
Simple sturv! You guys should agree and meet somewhere, eat yourselves raw; then return to your separation mode!

Let's see if the spirit of separation and divorce won't run away from both of you!

Lol!

The spirits will practically flee.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
ryut:
I and my wife have separated for some weeks now due to some irreconcilable differences to give ourselves some space and which nobody know where it will finally end and we will not be meeting.However,one of the basic challenges since the separation is coping with sexual urge.In all sincerity i dont want to commit adultery pending the outcome of the separation and nobody knows how long it will last or whether it will finally lead to parting away.I also know that my wife due to her very high sexual drive is not finding it easy as well.Last time She sent my a text which when i read meaning behind it, is more like,that the urge is much on her,cant cope and probably seems like she has messed up(started messing up) with men or started dating other men.However,i want to use this separation time to seek for God's direction especially over the union and one of my challenge is sexual urge.Truly,its not easy,most times,i will be disturbed and some nights i find it difficult to sleep,even though my wife attitude/text message somehow portray that its likely she has already had messed up sexually/started dating another man,but i dont want to fall,atimes i even feel like to masturbate,but it is also a sin to do so.How can one be engaing in adultery and masturbation and yet be praying?.I cant engage in any of the two and yet have a clean mind to pray.My conscience will keep disturbing me that i wont be able to pray or anytime i want to pray if i do so.I have been taking all necessary precaution including keeping myself busy,avoid staying in a lonely place,praying anytime i have the feeling,keeping away my mind from it,stopped going to any place that will make me vulnerable to it,etc,but all to no avail as the urge is still high and quite distracting.Please kindly advice on what you think i should i do.

I am deducing that you both had a wonderful sex life else you won't be aching for each other.

I however wonder what issues you have despite a healthy sex life that could result to seperation.

Please resolve the issues asap and come back together again so you are not tempted.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by crackhaus: 12:24pm On May 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Whenever you feel so honey dude, drink water or read the bible. I just drink water...works like magic wink
Wawuuu
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by sisisioge: 12:30pm On May 31, 2017
crackhaus:

Wawuuu

Hey crackhead grin
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by crackhaus: 12:39pm On May 31, 2017
ryut:
Since you're too Godly to consider masturbating or getting some action from one of the countless women on the streets ready to get down, why do you still harbor so much pride in you?
Pride isn't a Godly trait my man.

I suggest you go on your knees, NO not to pray...but to crawl. YES crawl! Crawl from wherever you are on your knees to wherever your wife is and beg her. Beg her my man, Beg her.
You want her back because you are sexually starved. Let her see the blood dripping from your knees after all the crawling you did. Cry too if possible, YES cry. You must remove every trace of pride and humble yourself for that puccy which you don't want to get from anywhere else.

Also, don't forget that in this entire cry-baby diatribe you posted, you made no mention of actually wanting the marriage to work for any good reason. What you miss is the sex ONLY and nothing else, not your relationship with your wife and definitely not the idea of staying married.

It's men like you who give women the impression they can manipulate any man with that thing between their legs. Dang!
You berra go beg for that puccy my man, you will probably end up raping someone if you don't and we don't want that.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by crackhaus: 12:47pm On May 31, 2017
sisisioge:

Hey crackhead grin
Hey Beautiful cool

So you drink water to quench sexual thirst, yea? undecided
Are you sure you don't need to be checked? grin
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by delishpot: 12:52pm On May 31, 2017
Lizy100:
Why do people bring their marital issues to nairaland. Shebi you've heard what you wanted to hear- godless people asking you to divorce. You are giving the enemy a foothold in your marriage. Go and pray, make amendments and call your wife back. Leave no space for the enemy. Let not marriage take you to hell. The journey has started. Retrace your step.

Why do you call people godless Na? They may be wrong ( in your opinion) but why tag them godless? If you care so much, tell them why you think they are wrong.
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by 1stNumeroUno: 4:39pm On May 31, 2017
Even in a war there is/are cease fire. Declare one for 2-4 hours and 'consume' each other. grin

But seriously, you guys should reconcile whatever the ish is. There is no problem so grave in a marriage that can't be resolved by both of you (except its adultery or a life threatening one).
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by patani(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
excanny:

Awon wereh won tide! Talking from anus like a pig lipsrsealed
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2017
PaperLace:
1a. You find it difficult to sleep,she is sending subtle signals.
1b. None of you have moved on!!!!
2. You still feel something for your wife.
3. Your wife still feels something for you.
4. She has a high sex drive and you know it.
5. She misses your Dee brotha...You miss her too grin
6. But pride won't let you guys admit this.
7. If the issue was a threat to life or infidelity, you won't be sounding like this. You seem optimistic, it's something you both can work out.
8. Oga, go and reconcile with your wife. This is marriage, no giving space here. Don't allow devil play tinkotinko with your marriage.

As long as the seed of love is alive _ something can indeed still grow. Happy Make-Up Sex.
THUMPS UP...you nailed it grin
Re: How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner? by inemani: 6:07pm On May 31, 2017
bukatyne:

Lol!

The spirits will practically flee.

I tell ya! They're meant for each other, just deceiving themselves cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby / The Best Food For 6 Months Old Baby / Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.