Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor (19793 Views)

Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by PETUK(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
Single to stupor, are you kidding me?
Well i drink to stupor

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by shadrach77: 9:46am On May 31, 2017
The article didn't mention one critical factor - it might be due to spiritual reasons lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by abbadsinger: 9:47am On May 31, 2017
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by dwana91(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2017
No 1
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by David4best(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2017
Be expecting many youths to remain single with the high rate of unemployment & underemployment(peanut/small salary jobs) in Nigeria which is still affecting single ladies from getting married also. Enough money is only rotating in few hands in this country. You need atleast a reason amount of money to get married & still sustain d marriage in the long run. OP, this suppose to be your number one reason why many people are still single even at advanced age.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by sekem: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
I'm still very much single because...

...There are so many fishes in the sea

...and

...come to look at it closely, the beautiful ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
goldman777:

Seeing ur face i agree u look too suspicious abeg lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by David4best(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Be expecting many youths to remain single with the high rate of unemployment & underemployment(peanut/small salary jobs) in Nigeria which is still affecting single ladies from getting married also. Enough money is only rotating in few hands in this country. You need atleast a reasonable amount of money to get married & still sustain d marriage in the long run. OP, this suppose to be your number one reason why many people are still single even at advanced age.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by ITEmpowerment1: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
Social Media Marketing, though a part of digital marketing is one of the most lucrative and highly demanded of all digital marketing techniques.

Here is what you can do with Social Media Marketing
• Become a promoter
• Manage social media accounts for companies and artists
• Get high paying jobs with your skills
• Social media adverts experts
• And more.

Let us train you to become and experts by impacting in you the tricks and skills to manipulate social media marketing.

Contacts us now through the banners or from our signatures.

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2017
lazeal:
Are you a Nigerian?
Yes
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by xendra: 9:57am On May 31, 2017
no3 is one reason why as soon as I'm in a relationship I jst want to be single again. cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Jenero200(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2017
Lemme start coming home1
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Nobody: 9:59am On May 31, 2017
none of above,its just that I can't seem to find a serious minded fellow, too many men child and fvck boys malnourished of sense of responsibility around

2 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by columbus007(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2017
Abt the no1,so does making fool of oneself brings about a perfect relationship, like for instance I see what's not i will have d need to swallow it because I want a relationship? Common.

1 Like

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by shantel246(f): 10:00am On May 31, 2017
NOTED undecided
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by joenor(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2017
Yeah right, but God made them male n female... So I think you need someone to share some burden with.
mzhorlah:
I just prefer being single. no commitment and you get time to think about other things, like being a better you.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by joenor(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
I love that word you talk about (attitude), that won't only affect your relationship but your whole life.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by madridsta007(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2017
Travel around the world without anyone bugging you to tell them your location; complete projects and tasks career-related and personal-development related; adequately plan your 24-hrs; commit to God and your family without the pressures of an added someone...

The freedom to do all these can't be described; being attached takes away all the freedom.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by xendra: 10:06am On May 31, 2017
columbus007:
Abt the no1,so does making fool of oneself brings about a perfect relationship, like for instance I see what's not i will have d need to swallow it because I want a relationship? Common.
I just hate that part, but I guess at some point one might have to adjust to accommodate another
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
glowryhaa:
grin No3 plus they all think I look lyk a potential cheat.... No drama too... I lyk a quiet, peaceful and simple life

Go and Marry oo grin wink
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by tylesh(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
michael142:
The fear of dating a prostitute unknowingly
The fear of dating a toyboy unknowingly
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2017
iraborosasu:
4. Too many SLAYQUEENS... grin grin grin

Truth is, Sex is just easier to get these days so being single is a lot more fun. wink

Moreover you don't have to deal with all the DRAMA that comes with relationships.

So its all about sex... undecided
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
The fear of dating a toyboy unknowingly
So it Pain u undecided
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by kbright911(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:
I just prefer being single. no commitment and you get time to think about other things, like being a better you.

Hmmm.. You can lie oo aunty.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by tylesh(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2017
Did you say three reasons? This recession alone is enough reason to be single,because all i can think about now is how to make money not one relationship that will give me headache.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by iraborosasu: 10:17am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

So its all about sex... undecided

Try to understand the context of what you read before you quote next time. Okay.
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by tylesh(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

So it Pain u undecided
I'm not in the mood to respond to such
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2017
mzhorlah:

What is I wan marry you?

If your love de do me like electric shock griiiiiiiiii?

You still no go gree?
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2017
iraborosasu:

Try to understand the context of what you read before you quote next time. Okay.

And I mean wat I just said.....
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
I'm not in the mood to respond to such
lolz.. tell that to the gods of ur Village...
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by iraborosasu: 10:27am On May 31, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

And I mean wat I just said.....

So? What if its all about sex?
Re: 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor by CaptainKool15(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2017
tylesh:
Did you say three reasons? This recession alone is enough reason to be single,because all i can think about now is how to make money not one relationship that will give me headache.

You're damn right.. I've even forgotten that something called "Relationship" exists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.