Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) (3804 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by mespusinglez(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
if your brother is to marry this pretty damsel what will you do? will you allow him?

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by benzene00: 5:18pm On May 30, 2017
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by Vhicthorade(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
What's the meaning of this? Why do you peoplo take pleasure in ridiculing others? What if the lady were to see this, do you think she would be happy? Why have you decided @ op to be a fool? Grow up and quit doing foolish things

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by madone: 5:28pm On May 30, 2017
I LL go and beg the witches in my Village to please forgive my brother and leave him alone

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by ekpeye(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
Vhicthorade:
What's the meaning of this? Why do you peoplo take pleasure in ridiculing others? What if the lady were to see this, do you think she would be happy? Why have you decided @ op to be a fool? Grow up and quit doing foolish things

Take a very good look of this picture, the waist area was cropped

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2017
Vhicthorade:

This is a photoshoped pics bruv, it's glaring. 'Distort Effect' was used around the waist line, take a good look at the foot of the house.

*Btw Op, it's non of my business, can't dictate to him.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by divinehand2003(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2017
I will wish them a happy married life. Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder. One man's meat is another man's poison.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by mespusinglez(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2017
Vhicthorade:

keep quite add watch
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by yarimo(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
Is ether he should forget marrying her or I will bomb both of them

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by Abortions: 5:45pm On May 30, 2017
All this "What Will u do" post upandan sef...What Nonsense..She geh only one leg,,,y U go marry girl with one legg?..are u alryt??,..her pussy go be half cos dey other legg no dey 2 make dey pussy complete...u know say legg dey support pussy..it's in biology
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by naijajobx: 5:48pm On May 30, 2017
ha
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by mespusinglez(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2017
ekpeye:
Take a very good look of this picture, the waist area was cropped
How sure are you
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by mespusinglez(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2017
Abortions:
All this "What Will u do" post upandan sef...What Nonsense..She geh only one leg,,,y U go marry girl with one legg?..are u alryt??,..her pussy go be half cos dey other legg no dey 2 make dey pussy complete...u know say legg dey support pussy..it's in biology
lol
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by smardray(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2017
I will simply tell the Op that its better to let someone think u ar an idiot rather than opening ur mouth and proving it
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by mzhorlah(f): 6:46pm On May 30, 2017
it's my brothers choice. if he likes her, they sure can go on. she didn't choose to be like that after all, so there ain't any point in bodyshaming
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2017
No be this house my brother go carry this flat yansh come cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by spencekat(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
It's his choice.I will do nothing.
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
I would ask him if he loves her. If he says yes, I will wish him all the best and support his decision. There is beauty in everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by HarryDuce(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2017
The photo is edited.
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
wich kain endtime photoshop be dis?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
Fake pix undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by dyangprof(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
lamairforce1 can go fa dis lady no doubt!
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by jayjayjones: 11:37pm On May 30, 2017
still better than this.

Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by arleck(m): 1:28am On May 31, 2017
ahha! nau

which kine ojoro photo shop be dis nau? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo) by twentyk(m): 6:39am On May 31, 2017
ALAYE forget all that there is beauty in every one ISH.....my bro no go ever marry person like that.....is he mad or better put i'm i mad......

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Caught Holding Chinese Woman's Hand Like Lover (photo) / This 'spiritual Thing' Happens Anytime I Mount My Virgin Wife - Man Opens Up / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.