Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu (3033 Views)

Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Diademk07: 10:17pm On May 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
while Nigerians are crying for a Restructure for some palatable and visible Reasons..

the only reason visible to this afonja crying for a Restructuring is jus because of a woman.....

afonjas why.....why

Are they no good women again from ijebu ode,remo,ikire,ijesha ogbomosho republic....

Only an eediot wouldn't know he was joking.

Go and donate your brain, it's basically useless
Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Armstrong34(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Only an eediot wouldn't know he was joking.

Go and donate your brain, it's basically useless
....I can see you suffering from the aftermath of ur hydraulic ewedu and tiger claw 3 aside tribal marks lifestyle.....

2 Likes

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Diademk07: 10:26pm On May 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
....I can see you suffering from the aftermath of ur hydraulic ewedu and tiger claw tribal marks lifestyle.....

You're probably referring to your hideous Ichi marks on that akpu filled skull you called a head.

Eediot who doesn't know when someone is jesting, people with normal eyes could even see that he was having a laugh.. Akpu head.. Shior
Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by deedeedee1: 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
This man must be sick for this comment. Na me tell you make you marry igbo? Nigeria will split and if you do not support it, leave yorubaland. All these nonsense he is saying is for himself.
Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Armstrong34(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2017
Diademk07:

You're probably referring to your hideous Ichi marks on that akpu filled skull you called a head.

Eediot who doesn't know when someone is jesting, people with normal eyes could even see that he was having a laugh.. Akpu head.. Shior
.......Afonja pls honorably and kindly stay off my quotes....

1 Like

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Diademk07: 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
.......Afonja pls honorably and kindly stay off my quotes....

Maybe if you had used that head of yours, I wouldn't be on your case. I'm averse to dumb heads.
Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by hammer6: 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
According to the Governor, he was against succession as being agitated in some quarters as he can’t afford to remarry his wife, Mrs Betty from another country.

Very daft indeed.

Is Igboland now a primary place for Yoruba men to come and marry wife?

U can already see how daft the Ondo Gov sounds.

nuff said!

3 Likes

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Armstrong34(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Maybe if you had used that head of yours, I wouldn't be on your case. I'm averse to dumb heads.
......it's your afonja of a governor who really needs u to averse his dumb head.... cleaning and formatting his brain with hydraulic oxide and ewedu power soupcheesy

1 Like

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Diademk07: 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
Armstrong34:
......it's your afonja of a governor who really needs u to averse his dumb head.... cleaning and formatting his brain with hydraulic oxide and ewedu power soupcheesy

Believe me, it won't take a tinkle of an eye to descend on you because nothing annoys me more than the mention of my state and anything that concerns it. Be warned..
Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by igwebuike01: 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
Those who argue against Biafra always bring frivolous reasons, do people not marry from different countries??. This does not even make sense, coming from a governor

1 Like

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by igwebuike01: 11:03pm On May 30, 2017
Diademk07:

Believe me, it won't take a tinkle of an eye to descend on you because nothing annoys me more than the mention of my state and anything that concerns it. Be warned..
Going through your comments, all are meaningless

1 Like

Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Armstrong34(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
igwebuike01:

Going through your comments, all are meaningless
......I don't really know what I did to him o .....i don't know why he's this pained...... maybe the governor is related to himcheesy
Re: I Support Restructuring, I Can’t Remarry My Wife From Biafra - Akeredolu by Agumbankembu: 11:15pm On May 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Keep talkin trash...
Last time i checked the court ruled that ipob is legitimate.
Listen to news and be aware of whats happening ur surrounding but u refused..
U prefer to drink 6am roadside agbo everymorning and shout "owo mi da" all day

Slam them with this fact

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor / Fulani Herdsmen Are Harassing Me Again; Nairalanders HELP! (See His Pictures) / Gov. Uzodimma Lists Items That Must Be Recovered From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.