Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB (1906 Views)

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB / Edo State Now Model For Devt Funding In Developing Countries, Says World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by nurex01(m): 4:58am On May 31, 2017
Ihuoma Chiedozie, Tony Okafor, Clement Nnachi, Gibson Achonu and Chidiebube Okeoma

The Indigenous People of Biafra on Tuesday appraised the level of compliance with its sit-at-home order and described it as a huge success.

A statement made available to one of our correspondents in Awka, the Anambra State capital, by IPOB’s Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said apart from Nigeria, the order was observed in no fewer than 75 countries.

Powerful gave the names of the countries where the order was complied with as Taiwan, Chad, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Angola, Congo DRC, Mozambique, Luxembourg, Brazil, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, St. Kitts, Canada, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, France.

Others were Germany, Austria, Finland, South Africa, Togo, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Liberia, Benin Republic, Gabon, Cape Verde, Madagascar, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Namibia, Equatorial Guinea, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Scotland, Holland, Belgium, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Greece, Pakistan, India, Trinidad and Tobago, Israel, Italy, Argentina, Burkina Faso, Tanzania, Sao Tome and Principe, Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Namibia, Niger Republic, Tunisia, Algeria and Cape Verde.

He thanked those who made the exercise a success, especially members of the IPOB family.

He described those who did not participate in the exercise as saboteurs, alleging that they were paid by the Federal Government to sabotage the order.

His statement read in part, “The Indigenous People of Biafra and its leadership worldwide congratulate Biafrans and all the IPOB family members worldwide both in Biafra land and in the Diaspora for their compliance with the sit-at-home order issued by our indefatigable leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu issued this sit-at-home order when he was still in Kuje Prison, Abuja, and it has come to pass; all the people of Biafra both home and abroad complied in all totality. This had not been done in the history of Biafra struggle before.

“We also blame those saboteurs who were paid by the government to sabotage the restoration project because today Biafrans and IPOB members worldwide obeyed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. We, IPOB, must be strong and we promise everybody that Biafra is here.”

But our correspondent observed that the exercise recorded partial success in Anambra State.

The Hausa market located in Dike Park at the heart of Awka, the state capital, was closed even as banks, schools and other major markets were closed.

Despite the order, a few commercial vehicles operated along the Old Awka-Onitsha Road.

Vehicular movement was paralysed in major cities of Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka and Ekwulobia.

The Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Mr Sam Okaula, said in a telephone chat that the exercise was peaceful.

Enugu: MASSOB rates sit-at-home protest huge success

The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra has declared Tuesday’s sit-at-home protest as a ‘huge success’.

http://punchng.com/sit-at-home-order-observed-in-75-countries-says-ipob/

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Otradearena: 5:00am On May 31, 2017
Hmmmmm, nawa o
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Nobody: 5:01am On May 31, 2017
Jajajaja sit at home when you get paid by da hour.

The developers are everywhere , even Uzbekistan

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Nobody: 5:03am On May 31, 2017
When I wake and it hits FP, let me know.
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Ra88: 5:05am On May 31, 2017
Interesting
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Pavore9: 5:13am On May 31, 2017
Emma Powerful, no well to call any igbo whey no participate a saboteur. Even Christ being Jewish, did not make all the Jews become Christians!
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Adaowerri111: 5:42am On May 31, 2017
All hail Biafra, we've vanquished all our enemies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by GameGod(m): 5:46am On May 31, 2017
If una like, spend the rest of una pathetic lives at home. No one cares cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by nextprince: 5:49am On May 31, 2017
GameGod:

I dey tell u oh! I still dey wonder how dat one go stop hardworking Nigerians from going about their normal businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by IstandWitBuhari: 5:52am On May 31, 2017
nextprince:

I dey tell u oh! I still dey wonder how dat one go stop hardworking Nigerians from going about their normal businesses.
Are Afonja hardworking ?

13 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by olujastro: 5:53am On May 31, 2017
Ipob propaganda don dey pass Bokoharam and Isis own put together oh.
See countries wey dem line up including my country of residence and we all went to work yesterday here including all my Igbo colleagues. Diaris god o. Chai!
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by nextprince: 5:58am On May 31, 2017
[s]
IstandWitBuhari:

Are Afonja hardworking ?
[/s]

Sharrap. Is it powder business you call hardwork?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Splashme: 6:02am On May 31, 2017
That exercise was highly effective
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by MrEverest(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2017
So true, I saw clips on youtube about it in several European cities. Biafra has finally come to stay! Modified; Punch newspaper and their reporters can be very stvpid, now consider what they reported. In one breath the said that the exercise recorded PARTIAL success yet they still went ahead to say that banks, shops, markets (even a hausa market too), schools etc were all SHUT DOWN! FYI Punch, the exercise recorded ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!!
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by kheart(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2017
Seriously? grin
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by edo3(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2017
GameGod:
75 wards in south east they meant.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by IamArbdool(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2017
MrEverest:
So true, I clips on youtube about it in several European cities. Biafra has finally come to stay!
I clips koh? Clipper ni..

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by macolino(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2017
We are getting there

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by greenermodels: 6:39am On May 31, 2017
God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by greenermodels: 6:43am On May 31, 2017
MrEverest:
So true, I saw clips on youtube about it in several European cities. Biafra has finally come to stay! Modified; Punch newspaper and their reporters can be very stvpid, now consider what they reported. In one breath the said that the exercise recorded PARTIAL success yet they still went ahead to say that banks, shops, markets (even a hausa market too), schools etc were all SHUT DOWN! FYI Punch, the exercise recorded ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!!
punch is the tinubu/apc major propaganda engine, the latest report on their website was more favourable after vanguard published a well balanced and favourable account. punch also published pictures of the empty markets and streets after vanguard published their own video and pictures. punch is a fake news agency like CNN.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by raker300: 6:45am On May 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Jajajaja sit at home when you get paid by da hour.

The developers are everywhere , even Uzbekistan
afonja..always crying

5 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by tolexy123: 6:53am On May 31, 2017
Mtcheew. Who your sit at home protest kon help now?
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by kaeycea(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2017
Biafra consciousness among the people is heightened . International media channels BBC,France 24, Aljazera had the commemoration in their news bulletin.
This dream must surely come true in the nearest future.
The land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by DocHMD: 7:11am On May 31, 2017
edo3:
75 wards in south east they meant.
See as this one dry like iya risika 75 year old boobs. grin grin
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Jabioro: 7:22am On May 31, 2017
Pictures and video from those countries or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Sunnycliff(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2017
The unity of Ndi Igbo under the leadership of Nnamdi KANU have left great confusion and disbelief in the hearts of those who never wished the Igbo's well.

It was a dream come true that against all odds the sit at home was a great success.

God Bless Ohamadike Nnamdi KANU!

4 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Ikenna0b: 7:28am On May 31, 2017
Jabioro:

They are talking about igbos residing in those countries. Can you people even read,or just to shout is all una know how to do.
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by EasternWind: 9:01am On May 31, 2017
nextprince:

U're very correct
It won't stop hardworking Nigerians from looming the streets with plates in their hands begging for food.
It won't stop the handout region from assemble and collection of their peanuts form their coward leaders.
It won't stop Agbero form harassing and stripping motorist off their hard earned money
It won't stop OMO NILE from criminally invading a building site of a hardworking man whose offense was only to live in a more decent abode in life.

Yes our sit at home won't stop them

Hardworking my foot
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by nextprince: 9:05am On May 31, 2017
EasternWind:
U're very correct
It won't stop hardworking Nigerians from looming the streets with plates in their hands begging for food.
It won't stop the handout region from assemble and collection of their peanuts form their coward leaders.
It won't stop Agbero form harassing and stripping motorist off their hard earned money
It won't stop OMO NILE from criminally invading a building site of a hardworking man whose offense was only to live in a more decent abode in life.

Yes our sit at home won't stop them

Hardworking my foot
Stale, lame and very descriptive of empty chest beating cowardice. What do you contribute to the national purse?
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Ogbuefi2020: 9:51am On May 31, 2017
Jabioro:
Visit this thread to clear your doubts
https://www.nairaland.com/3830899/official-german-government-address-biafrans
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by Ogbuefi2020: 9:52am On May 31, 2017
nextprince:

Stale, lame and very descriptive of empty chest beating cowardice. What do you contribute to the national purse?
Lol, these rusted roof dwellers are trying to take credit for other peoples activities in a place FG gave infrastructural monopoly
Re: Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB by nextprince: 10:54am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, these rusted roof dwellers are trying to take credit for other peoples activities in a place FG gave infrastructural monopoly

Which fg is this one talking about? Hahahahahahahahaha, is it the fed govt of Nigeria?
Liepods are empty chest beating bastards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Eastern Leaders Should Do Right Now. / Biafra: Nigeria To Be Expelled From UN Membership / Check Out This Voter's Card Of An Underage Northerner eligible voter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.