Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed (15913 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by amazon14: 10:28am On May 31, 2017
Lie lie Muhammad hope that is ur name, why can't you be ashamed of yourself for once U come to media put up one lies or the other, Nigerians are dying of hunger, I see u don't have a heart.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by thestevens: 10:35am On May 31, 2017
How did this man became an information minister,he talks like a mentally retarded person.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:38am On May 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by michoim(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
The great Lai has spoken but children of hate will not believe.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Francisayo(m): 10:44am On May 31, 2017
Through Ponzi scheme.....
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2017
Tr
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by mkoabiola: 10:53am On May 31, 2017
I jus love ds lie Mohammed.

He is d only controversial minister of information since 1999.

He knows wat Nigerians want to hear.

He knows wen to brew d controversy.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by DonCortino: 10:59am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

It's operated by the CBN. I'm not a participant. Do a Google search and you will find more information about it.

You don't even know anything and you rushed to type trash!

BMC zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by mkoabiola: 11:00am On May 31, 2017
megareal:
I saw the interview and was LMAO. He would clear his throat very well whenever he wanted to deliver a big lie. cheesy

Devil na learner where dis man dey.

I lag so taybi throway d tea way I de drink for table with ds ur comment.

Hahahahahahaha.

Dat is lie for u,cos he is in d gud books of presidio...

Still cooking another lies expect anothe story n week
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by isnovic(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by olujastro: 11:04am On May 31, 2017
DonCortino:

You don't even know anything and you rushed to type trash!

BMC zombie.
Do you need to drive through Lagos-Ibadan express to know it's being fixed at the moment? Don't you watch the news daily?
It's official. Seun, kids awaiting Jamb have taken over our once intellectually robust nairaland.
I have to consider letting it be for you guys.
Chao
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2017
WE know, As aboki them now day carry our money day build houses upandan.

$1 = 500 naira, i wonder why there is really need for black market. When as a citizen and have a company registered, i can buy dollar as i like.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Sophia7989: 11:16am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

When people are making good money by keying into this govt's anchor borrowers scheme for rice and wheat farming, you were busy shouting "weather for two" during the rainy season and wasting away on nairaland with silly comments as if your silly nairaland likes can be converted to cash.

Dump comment. I know your type would see the Benue government supply of wheel barrows to it's citizens as development.
My friend wake up. This is 2017 and not 1820

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by megareal: 11:20am On May 31, 2017
mkoabiola:

I lag so taybi throway d tea way I de drink for table with ds ur comment.

Hahahahahahaha.

Dat is lie for u,cos he is in d gud books of presidio...

Still cooking another lies expect anothe story n week

Ah swear, I weak for the man. Ma's gat no shame at all grin
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Person papa go just settle down for national TV dey deliver lies anyhow. God forbid bad thing.

No shame at all.

Hahahahahahaah funny comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by ClitRaider: 11:34am On May 31, 2017
Whenever liar mohd speaks, Apc is lying.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2017
wizzywisdom:
This man should be arrest... The lies is getting out of hand

Hahahahahahaah men u have kill me oh God hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 11:40am On May 31, 2017
igedeboy:
And these are the new set of millionaires
1 Fulani herdsmen
2 Boko haram
3 His in-laws
4 his children
5 his grand children
6 his wife
7 BMC
deris God!!!!
and how dare you remove executive grasscutters and presidential arms probe commitee members from the list?take back this your list and make it have a federal character appearance immediately.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Earthrealmlord: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
He made New set of millionaires with the unstable FX and poor Policy from CBN
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by dominusgai(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

Do you need to drive through Lagos-Ibadan express to know it's being fixed at the moment? Don't you watch the news daily?
It's official. Seun, kids awaiting Jamb have taken over our once intellectually robust nairaland.
I have to consider letting it be for you guys.
Chao
Hello, so the only criteria for a good government is to fix Lagos Ibadan road. Hope you commended president Jonathan when he fixed the Benin/ore road and the bayelsa port harcourt road, or when he reactivated the kano rail road, or when he in fact revitalised the railway corporation in Nigeria. You are just talking as if the previous government did not do any road. Boy wake up and give tangible landmark for your failed president. Cos if road is what you are using to boast about him, then Jonathan did more road in two years than him.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by mykelmeezy: 11:55am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

When people are making good money by keying into this govt's anchor borrowers scheme for rice and wheat farming, you were busy shouting "weather for two" during the rainy season and wasting away on nairaland with silly comments as if your silly nairaland likes can be converted to cash.
please stfu

that anchor is a motherfucking scam

the government still owes till now
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Mcreloaded(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
Mr laid you no dey tire.
The rice importation reduced based on customs harassments, scarcity of dollars and recession in the country causes by your government
Na you go tire Mr Lai
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 31, 2017
True talk my minister cool A friend of mine, whom we were both earning 46k monthly on a job left in the early days of Buhari's reign and in less than a year of starting his biz, he was already showing off a car he bought on fb! This was a guy with little hope of ever buying his own car. Don't mind those condemning Buhari, its not their fault. They are used to being spoon-fed. Some just can't get over the way and manner that man who shares a middle name with them was ousted from office.

Youths of these days only care about money spending, alcohol, drugs, women, etc. They know the alcoholic content of all the drinks in the market off heart. They come to Nl chasing likes. They fail to understand that the more turbulent things are, the more opportunities emerge from them. My amiable president, abeg continue the good work! The pessimists can now take a leap off third mainland bridge lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 31, 2017
BDC abokis benefited from dollar shortage
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by bareal(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2017
This man is bad news
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by jimmbones: 12:23pm On May 31, 2017
I have gained from this rice farming. In as much as I m not core supporter of this administration. I have dis believe in life that it isn't all govt policies that are bad.
key into the one that suits u. I buy rice from kebbi and ebony and resell in port harcourt. Brethren the demand is more than I can supply, and I still work. my colleagues are always surprised I hav extra cash to lend to them.
whether u hate dis govt or not. look at d policy dat u can gain from and key into it

even reno omokri once gave advice to youths to buy rice from kaduna and transport to lagos to sell. since there is a rail line
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2017
common millionaire... during obj's time he created 25 billionaire's, including Alakija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Will Be The End Of Saraki’s Deceit In Kwara- Group / Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc / PDP, Bala Mohammed Assemble 5 Sans, 60 Other Lawyers To Defend Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.