Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed (15909 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by rozayx5(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2017
Kathmandu:
Oga shut up. Who asked you about government job? You are boasting about being a buhari millionaire but we all know you are a Recession Pauper

21 savage
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by dayosh: 12:54pm On May 31, 2017
Indeed. Many millionaires were created via the numerous Ponzi schemes rampaging the land at the moment
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by pokipoki: 1:27pm On May 31, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/buhari-administration-creates-new-set-millionaires-lai-mohammed/
So what happened to the saving on oil subsidy? What was it used for? What of recovered loot?
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Analee(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
Aromas:

4 what, When does it turn to a crime in displaying your talent?
he's doing his job,daz wat he bin paid 4,he cant say otherwise even if d trut is glaring.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by joe120120(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2017
APC

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
vargasvictory:
Believe this man at your own peril

Spokesman for zombies

If it was possible this man would've lied back ADAM and Eve to the garden of Eden

If your hatred make you not go into farming i know some who are into Farming and really happy and making cool money..

So he is right many people have become millionaire through Farming..
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2017
igedeboy:
And these are the new set of millionaires
1 Fulani herdsmen
2 Boko haram
3 His in-laws
4 his children
5 his grand children
6 his wife
7 BMC
deris God!!!!

If you are living a miserable life due to your hatred for Buhari and this Govt, Don't think everyone are like that..

I have seen maky people who build house, Buy cars etc under Buhari from Farming..
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2017
olujastro:

When people are making good money by keying into this govt's anchor borrowers scheme for rice and wheat farming, you were busy shouting "weather for two" during the rainy season and wasting away on nairaland with silly comments as if your silly nairaland likes can be converted to cash.

God bless you jare, Lots of people who have taking advantage of the situation of things them have become millionaire, But the son of hatred keep shouting bubu, asking for his WAEC, keep on hating while their mates are making it through Farming..
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Nbote:

Hope u are one of those who "keyed" into d scheme and made gud money as well because if not den u're no different from lie Muhammed and nothing but a non living thing since "people" did and yet u did not... Asslickers

So if he has good work or business he should quit? I did not keyed into it but i have my blood brother who live in Oyo and have been making progress even asking me to come and see how far he has gone.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
chukslawrence:
Yeah! He also turns millions of millionaire to thousandaire.

Yes millions of lazy millionaire with hatred and are of one particular tribe..
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Stcloj: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Get well or resurrect ??
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

If you are living a miserable life due to your hatred for Buhari and this Govt, Don't think everyone are like that..

I have seen maky people who build house, Buy cars etc under Buhari from Farming..

Deal with your typo before you defend your pay master arsshole
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by chngebeginwthme: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
igedeboy:

Deal with your typo before you defend your pay master arsshole

LOL so all you can see is the typo haha..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court / IPMAN Chairman, Abdulhamid Baba-Saliu Kidnapped In Edo, Driver Killed / Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.