Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (910 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back by temmytee2309: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
After dating this girl 4 close to 2years, due to lack of trust plus some other factors we got separated and i got to move on with my life. 3months after i think this girl couldn't cope anymore(dnt knw d reason sha) but i suddenly saw her call one day telling me she wanted to see me at her place for something important but on getting their she said she only wanted to see my face as she had already missed me. I got so angry that I wanted to take my leave but she held me and one thing led to another we romanced and kissed eachother. She visited me at my place 2 days after, we had sex and said she would like us to continue dating. But d problem here is dt my mind z no longer with her and am not ready to date her again cos d pain of her cheating on me after spending heavily on her is still dere even though i dnt av someone am dating presently. So should i stop seeing her or i should continue to bleep her. Serious advice pls.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by paschal47(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Keep fvcking her bruv tongue angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Lewaluv(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Find someone new.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Daniel2289(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2017
did I read continue to bleep her if u get her pregnant. u are on your own ooo.
U better move on, and remove your eye from what u don't need.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by FvckShiT(m): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Just fúçk her puss¥
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by SirMichael1: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just fúçk her puss¥

Shut the fūçk up black àss nigger.

Ain't you got nothing meaningful to type.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by FvckShiT(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

Shut the fūçk up black àss nigger.

Ain't you got nothing meaningful to type.

What the fûçk is you....Núll undecided
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
interesting
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by SirMichael1: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2017
FvckShiT:

What the fûçk is you....Núll undecided

Nonya undecided

You really need to stfu and keep a low profile here.

You've been ranting lately angry
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2017
temmytee2309:
After dating this girl 4 close to 2years, due to lack of trust plus some other factors we got separated and i got to move on with my life. 3months after i think this girl couldn't cope anymore(dnt knw d reason sha) but i suddenly saw her call one day telling me she wanted to see me at her place for something important

Since this biatch cheated on you, you shouldn't have given her the time of day.... Her number should have been blocked from your phone, and her name deleted
FAIL #1

but on getting their she said she only wanted to see my face as she had already missed me.

So you actually drove to that cheating hoe's place?! How desperate were you?! No wonder such biatches have no respect for you.
FAIL #2

I got so angry that I wanted to take my leave but she held me and one thing led to another we romanced and kissed eachother.

She pressed your mumu remote and just like that you forgot that this babe played you like a baby, and had absolutely no respect for you or the union you guys were in, when she cheated on you....
FAIL #3

She visited me at my place 2 days after, we had sex and said she would like us to continue dating.

And again, you didn't biatch slap sense into this disrespectful deceitful babe?! As if time away erased completely from your mind what she did to you, lol! Come on, tell the truth, you missed her die...
FAIL #4

but d problem here is dt my mind z no longer with her and am not ready to date her again cos d pain of her cheating on me after spending heavily on her is still dere even though i dnt av someone am dating presently. So should i stop seeing her or i should continue to bleep her. Serious advice pls.

She needs you to spend on her again, as you did in the past....that's what she missed. Any smart man would have asked this biatch what exactly is she missing about you?! Didn't that dude she cheated on you with gave her what you were lacking? What happened, did she suddenly fall on her head and remember you existed?! Or maybe that other guy chopped and cleaned mouth, so she has to come back to you. You are being played, bro, isn't it obvious?
Here is a clue: what has changed about this cheating deceitful disrespectful babe that you would even consider taking her back?
FINAL FAIL

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Badgers14: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2017
temmytee2309:
After dating this girl 4 close to 2years, due to lack of trust plus some other factors we got separated and i got to move on with my life. 3months after i think this girl couldn't cope anymore(dnt knw d reason sha) but i suddenly saw her call one day telling me she wanted to see me at her place for something important but on getting their she said she only wanted to see my face as she had already missed me. I got so angry that I wanted to take my leave but she held me and one thing led to another we romanced and kissed eachother. She visited me at my place 2 days after, we had sex and said she would like us to continue dating. But d problem here is dt my mind z no longer with her and am not ready to date her again cos d pain of her cheating on me after spending heavily on her is still dere even though i dnt av someone am dating presently. So should i stop seeing her or i should continue to bleep her. Serious advice pls.

Listen to your self.. " Your mind is no longer with her..." ... But, " you still had sex with her".

Waiting for your next thread, " my ex is pregnant for me but I don't love her"

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by FvckShiT(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nonya undecided

I really need to stfu and keep a low profile here.

i have been ranting lately angry

you should fúçkiñg kill yerself douche...You blöödyfûçkiñg find it fúçkiñg hard to mind yo fúçkiñg blakAzz bizness undecided #Skunk
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Greenbullet(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2017
temmytee2309:
op this is your chance to get free puna and. gbensh your money out of her, I can never be serious with a cheat , please use condom.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2017
ikp120

This is Ur area of specialization that I know. Wats ur take

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Encourage Him To Move In With Me / Calabar Damsel Or Yoruba Damsels??? which is sweeter! / The Craziest Thing I've Ever Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.