Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? (886 Views)

Attractive People Please Is This True? / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 31, 2017
Do attractive people get better treatments,Why or Why not?

Do they have a better advantage over Non-attractive people?
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 31, 2017
yes. Who no like better thing? That's life for you.
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by FvckShiT(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:
yes. Who no like better thing?
That's life for you.

i fúçkin like ßetter things like you grin
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 31, 2017
Sensual:
yes. Who no like better thing?
That's life for you.

But is it so fair
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 31, 2017
I don't believe that crap

Should've been rich people are treated better

Even if you're just an inch tall, and your money is long, you'd be treated better than Miss World grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by siie: 11:28am On May 31, 2017
Sure now.. There's no debate on this.
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 31, 2017
Attractive people? But this is subjective so the response cannot be a straight forward yes or no. If you are wealthy your facial features matter not.
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 31, 2017
RB007:

But is it so fair
no it's not. life itself is not fair.
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2017
vargasvictory:
I don't believe that crap
Should've been rich people are treated better

Even if you're just an inch tall, and your money is long, you'd be treated better than Miss World grin

Raine80:
Attractive people? But this is subjective so the response cannot be a straight forward yes or no. If you are wealthy your facial features matter not.

May I ask.... Is being rich written on people's face, for them to even be treated differently?!
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sensual:

no it's not. life itself is not fair.
na tru sha
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Ruggedfitness: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
I will be sincere with you.. If you are attractive you get better treatment, especially from the ladies, and most men would treat you good as well when they see how the ladies are treating you..

#speakingfromexperience

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't think so
Re: Do You Believe Attractive People Get Treated Better? by mikeade11(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's for the main time... Make guy bleep you finish, na then you go know what's up grin grin grin grin
Ruggedfitness:
I will be sincere with you.. If you are attractive you get better treatment, especially from the ladies, and most men would treat you good as well when they see how the ladies are treating you..

#speakingfromexperience

(1) (Reply)

Reading With The Opposite Sex.... How Do You Cope ? / Nursing Student Who Her Lecturer Impregnated Gives Birth / Man Takes Pre-death Photo In A Coffin, Post It On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.