Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Attractive People Please Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive People Please Is This True? (978 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? / My People Please What's This Name Of This Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive People Please Is This True? by Stevepummel: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Someone told me about how they hate being goodlooking because of all the hate and envy they experience from people. Is it true that if you’re goodlooking people will try to make u feel inferior regularly because they envy you? Please attractive people share your experiences. Thanks.
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin

Hahahahaha..Lemme see who are these feeling "ATTRACTIVE" will come & start talking... cheesy
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by benzene00: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yes.. We fine guys have been through a lot
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
I think it depends on your overall demeanor as an "attractive" person. Some attractive people are quite modest & down to earth, thus making them likeable, not envied or targeted. If you walk around acting like the sun rises & sets on your behind because you're attractive, then imo, you deserve to be knocked down a peg or two. You're not a god/goddess, nobody should be worshipping you.

On the other end, it's rare to find a beauty without flaw, so that kinda equals & settles the score, because some unattractive traits on a good looking person can overshadow their looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by Stevepummel: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahaha..Lemme see who are these feeling "ATTRACTIVE" will come & start talking... cheesy

In as much as u may feel some people will come and act “showey” a lot of people suffer from so much hate because they have a face that’s hard to forget. If the person isn’t strong enough mentally do u know they could think of suicide? People can’t be hating others for how they look...good or bad, they didn’t create themselves.
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by Stevepummel: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I think it depends on your overall demeanor as an "attractive" person. Some attractive people are quite modest & down to earth, thus making them likeable, not envied or targeted. If you walk around acting like the sun rises & sets on your behind because you're attractive, then imo, you deserve to be knocked down a peg or two. You're not a god/goddess, nobody should be worshipping you.

On the other end, it's rare to find a beauty without a flaw, so that kinda equals & settles the score, because some unattractive traits on a good looking person can overshadow their looks.

Do you know some people are naturally private ? Would you encourage them to become fake and start forcing conversations with everyone that takes a stare at them daily? Like I don’t even understand how we humans can be so cruel.
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stevepummel:

Do you know some people are naturally private ? Would you encourage them to become fake and start forcing conversations with everyone that takes a stare at them daily? Like I don’t even understand how we humans can be so cruel.

Huh? I think most people can tell the difference between shy or "private" & a conceited douche.
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by chivic(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
That's not true.The only thing is that some attractive people have pride and bad attitude that make people dislike them.

But attractive and I'm not experiencing such.At least non that I know of
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by YomiTee123(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stevepummel:
Someone told me about how they hate being goodlooking because of all the hate and envy they experience from people. Is it true that if you’re goodlooking people will try to make u feel inferior regularly because they envy you? Please attractive people share your experiences. Thanks.

some are just trying to get into your head... hater all around

1 Like

Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by Stevepummel: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Huh? I think most people can tell the difference between shy or "private" & a conceited douche.

Not true.
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
hmmmm na wah!

#YOLO
Re: Attractive People Please Is This True? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
hmmmm na wah!

#YOLO

(1) (Reply)

HELP!A Fellow Nairalander Needs Help For Surgery(pics) / NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details / Women, Sex And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.