Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? (6761 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Most of the time,one of my favourite male friend always say to me that a girl can never keep one guy. He said that every girl needs three types of guys
1)A talkatiue:a guy who makes her laugh and always feel happy and tell her much about how she looks.
2)A spender:a guy who takes her outing when ever she needs it and spend enough money on her and satisfy almost her financial needs.
3)A horse power raider:a guy that gives her the mind blowing sex. Is this true?
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
What kind of covfefe is this ?

13 Likes

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
my guy are you normal? Hope you didn't take some wrap of weeds before posting here?

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lilymax(f): 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
I can, I am now
But I'm speaking for myself sha
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lionessza(f): 1:47pm On May 31, 2017
Your friend is a liar, there are many girls dating only one guy. By the way , all the things you mentioned can be found in one guy if they are important to that particular lady.

10 Likes

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2017
solomon4samuel:

my guy are you normal? Hope you didn't take some wrap of weeds before posting here?
grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
You can have one that's all three ....why would I want anymore?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:

Your friend is a liar, there are many girls dating only one guy. By the way , all the things you mentioned can be found in one guy if they are important to that particular lady.
maybe you are free of the assume accusation but it dosn't mean that it's not true.
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:
You can have one that's all three ....why would I want anymore?
if you look around you will know that there are people in your neighbourhood,girls like you who are keeping more that five guys. What will you have to say abt that?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lionessza(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
solomon4samuel:

maybe you are free of the assume accusation but it dosn't mean that it's not true.

I know there are ladies who have more than one bf, but there are also many who have one guy .

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by yarimo(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
Lilymax:
I can, I am now
But I'm speaking for myself sha

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:

I know there are ladies who have more than one bf, but there are also many who have one guy .
am nt trying to accuse you. But i doubt it base on the look of things nw. The way girls turned relationship up side down
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
but your friend is not a woman . why is he speaking on behalf of all females

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lionessza(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
solomon4samuel:
am nt trying to accuse you. But i doubt it base on the look of things nw. The way girls turned relationship up side down

I know you are not. I was trying to correct on the "girls never date one guy" statement . It is wrong. Girls have turned relationships up side down how ? Please explain.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by moorevic(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
Honestly i find that hard to believe because none of the ladies i've dated was ever loyal. The had quiet a number of other guys the bleeped and confessed to love.
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lilymax(f): 2:15pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=57055720][/quote]
I am not lying
But think what u want tongue
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by yarimo(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
Lilymax:

I am not lying
But think what u want tongue

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

People like you will just make Trump wish he could kill himself rather than commit suicide.

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2017
iamadonis2:

People like you will just make Trump wish he could kill himself rather than commit suicide.

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 31, 2017
one guy can have these 3 qualities na cheesy
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by firstking01(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:

My sister....
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by lilmaydee(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
Op, don't mind all these ladies telling you they are dating only one guy. If you see any naija girl dating only one guy, check her family background very well. She is not 100% naija girl.
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lionessza(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
firstking01:
My sister....

Hello
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
but your friend is not a woman . why is he speaking on behalf of all females

most of my friends are females.... Once i had a crush with this girl that meant so much to me just on a beautiful day i came to realize that this girl was a flirt.. Keeping guys as many as possible was one of them.
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2017
Lionessza:

I know you are not. I was trying to correct on the "girls never date one guy" statement . It is wrong. Girls have turned relationships up side down how ? Please explain.

hahahahaha dear you won't just force me to open my mouth wider than it is.. But to be very realistic,you know what am saying but you are only trying to defend the fact that you are a woman
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2017
moorevic:
Honestly i find that hard to believe because none of the ladies i've dated was ever loyal. The had quiet a number of other guys the bleeped and confessed to love.
thanks bro... Nw the ladies cn admit their error

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2017
lefulefu:
one guy can have these 3 qualities na cheesy
lefulefu.... Did your parent give you that name? Hmmm bros your name don't have any meaning oo as well as your comment.... You mean you are ready to be all this for a lady you've nt marry? Sit and talk like a silly woman,spend money on her like you own glo company or you don't have dream and be a sex machine.... You de early grave
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
lilmaydee:
Op, don't mind all these ladies telling you they are dating only one guy. If you see any naija girl dating only one guy, check her family background very well. She is not 100% naija girl.
hahahahahaha my man.... But it's not all o we stil hv descent ones
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 31, 2017
solomon4samuel:

if you look around you will know that there are people in your neighbourhood,girls like you who are keeping more that five guys. What will you have to say abt that?
Not where I live.
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:

Not where I live.
you must be seriously joking or even lying... Do you knw all the girls in your area?
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by Lionessza(f): 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
solomon4samuel:

hahahahaha dear you won't just force me to open my mouth wider than it is.. But to be very realistic,you know what am saying but you are only trying to defend the fact that you are a woman

I will let you believe your friend then grin
Re: Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? by cerowo(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2017
Totally wrong..... Am a one guy lady

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread / Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / This Guy Has Seriously Disrespected This Woman, See Illegal Packing!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.