Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? (2010 Views)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / How Do Hijab Sisters Cope At NYSC Camps? Would Like To Know Please. / Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by lasisi(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2010
This usually bothers me because it not only rob them of early marriage at prime age but also spurs the ready and capable brothers like me into marrying the ladies of other faith like I' m almost doing except a miracle happens which i still secretly pray for because I don't want to get it wrong a this critical decision stage of my life. So brothers and sisters lets discuss this issue which is gradually killing the spirit of the DEEN. jimohzz@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by Deen4me(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
There are 2 explanations

1 The sisters found a very polite way of telling you that you aint their type

2 They are indeed engaged.

So continue to search for your soul mate my brother.

As for marrying ladies from other faith I would say its a sign that your Islam is yet to fully reach maturity.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by MUNEER2(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2010
I've not actually experienced this, but my friends have a lot of times. . . I don't know what is going on, but i think some just tend to pretend about what they are not cheesy
But my brother, some brothers can really be funny, imagine someone telling my love that he's gonna rent a self contain room worth 60,000 naira for her, Hmm, even after she insisted on 'I'm engaged of a thing'. smiley
My brother, just pray for a kind of relationship that will benefit you in this word and the hereafter. . .May Allah increase us all in faith, ameen wink
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by muhsin(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2010
@Poster,

What do you think is there reason, if they have any?

BTW, I smiled a little at the post. . . grin
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by MUNEER2(m): 3:27am On Jan 28, 2010
muhsin:

@Poster,

What do you think is there reason, if they have any?

BTW, I smiled a little at the post. . . grin
You needed to, 'cos it was funny grin
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
lol grin

I know of nothing like this in my area.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2010
Me too. Why should they lie when their mate are married and they re busy roaming the street. It is a xtrian that i know they reach old age before marriage after sleeping with several boy friend. Salamu alaikum ya ikwan.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by N101: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

Me too. Why should they lie when their mate are married and they re busy roaming the street.  It is a xtrian that i know they reach old age before marriage after sleeping with several boy friend. Salamu alaikum ya ikwan.

Normally I wouldn't reply to you but trust me, people will sleep with others before marriage regardless of belief.  The "religious" ones will do that, true believers of any religion will not.

lasisi:

This usually bothers me because it not only rob them of early marriage at prime age but also spurs the ready and capable brothers like me into marrying the ladies of other faith like I' m almost doing except a miracle happens which i still secretly pray for because I don't want to get it wrong a this critical decision stage of my life. So brothers and sisters lets discuss this issue which is gradually killing the spirit of the DEEN. jimohzz@yahoo.com

Those women who have said they are engaged aren't for you.  Or you've been approaching the wrong type of women.

I would encourage you to hang in there.  Don't go for someone you aren't totally comfortable with, especially if they are not of the same faith because it will cause problems later on.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
@last poster, are you a muslim ?
Am saying what i know is rampant in my society. The christians are the prime people that does the fornication alot than you can imagine. Am talking from experience, even though we have few among the muslim but is rampant among the christian.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by muhsin(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2010
Abu Zola:

Am saying what i know is rampant in my society. The christians are the prime people that does the fornication alot than you can imagine. Am talking from experience, even though we have few among the muslim but is rampant among the christian.

Well said.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by luvola(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
abuzombi u are an old gay
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by muhsin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
luvola:

abuzombi u are an old gay

This was uncalled for. shocked angry
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by luvola(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ mushin - cant u see wat yur fellor is saying
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by N101: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Abu Zola link=topic=383225.msg5406587#msg5406587 date=1264716616]

And I am saying what I know is rampant where I am. Replace "Christian" with "Muslim" - we are both talking from experience, because it is so does not make it exclusively right either way.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2010
Where are you if i may ask. Read my previous post again, i said we have few fornicator compare to the christian, the christian are the master, you can find 70% of the christian in a geographical zone fornicates. And 20% muslim. You also know it unless if you have a hiden agenda coz everyone is aware of this.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
Abu Zola:

Where are you if i may ask.  Read my previous post again, i said we have few fornicator compare to the christian, the christian are the master, you can find 70% of the christian in a geographical zone fornicates.  And 20%  muslim.  You also know it unless if you have a hiden agenda coz everyone is aware of this.
How many wives did mohammad marry?
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by N101: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
Abu Zola:

Where are you if i may ask.  Read my previous post again, i said we have few fornicator compare to the christian, the christian are the master, you can find 70% of the christian in a geographical zone fornicates.  And 20%  muslim.  You also know it unless if you have a hiden agenda coz everyone is aware of this.

My intention is not to make sweeping generalisations of any one group, that is why I differentiate between sincere and devout believers and those who are "religious".

Geographically we inhabit very different worlds.  I don't have a "hidden agenda", if you find one let me know.  In the meantime, while you are looking for the said "hidden agenda", I will make it easier for you by not responding to your posts.

Also, if you have nothing further to add to the original post, I suggest it is best to cease de-railing the thread.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by ttruth(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Where are you if i may ask. Read my previous post again, i said we have few fornicator compare to the christian, the christian are the master, you can find 70% of the christian in a geographical zone fornicates. And 20% muslim. You also know it unless if you have a hiden agenda coz everyone is aware of this.

What do you base your baseless research on ? Muslims are the most promiscuopus human being on earth. Hijab is just a deception. In my area, the Imam, that are residing there, are the greatest adulterers and fornicators.

99% of Muslims are fornicators and adulterers.
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by ttruth(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
@post :

It is another way of telling you that they are not interested in your sorry self.

It is another way of avoiding their promiscuous men.

You don't expect her to cheapen herself. do you ?
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
I laff in french. Yesterday i saw a thread where ur sisters in romance section said they will be glad to marry womanizer/fornicator, they reject marrying a virgin man. Guy you and ur women have the license to fornicate anyhow, unlimited intimacy partners , yeah ! It is now a pride among christian to lose their virginity. I can remember some ladies in my school discussing how they were banged and mocking the other single girl who was a virgin as JJC. Thank God i be practising musulmi
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
Xtianity was begated by Jesus,whilst mohammad begat islam.We d followers must adhere to our leaders.Tell me zola how many wives mohammad&jesus had? According to ahadith,quran&bible.Include concubines as well
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by tunde1200(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
abuzola you are saying the reality and is the best go on joo
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by GODSON2009(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
@abuzola
maybe you need to look inwards at your supposed muslim wives suffering in silence because christian ladies have the liberty to chose whom to marry unlike the 13 years olds married off to old men and then kept in the dark at the back of the house just like mohammad did.

if perpetual slavery and sadness is what a woman will look foward to as a muslim wife,no wonder these ladies you are on about are brushing moslem men off,who no wan enjoy like the christian wife listen to our marriage vow, to love and to hold,in sickness and in health,till death do us part,

muslim one is to thrash with koboko anytime she over steps her boundary because she is my property,to pray behind me so if i fart she will suck it all in.
to eat the remnants of me and my friend's food,and if she has female daughters they will inherit only a fraction of my property now chose which life you think a normal person will opt for??
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
No mind the cross worshipper
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by GODSON2009(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
all of you be deceiving yourselves, come here to uk and see the female children of these supposed northern leaders and religious fathers how they are rocking and living the life you know islam is a sinking boat because no one wants to live the stone age life in the 21 st century so join us before you drown lol
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by AbuZola3(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
Tunde, No mind the cross worshipper
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by ttruth(m): 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

I laff in french. Yesterday i saw a thread where your sisters in romance section said they will be glad to marry womanizer/fornicator, they reject marrying a virgin man. Guy you and your women have the license to fornicate anyhow, unlimited intimacy partners , yeah ! It is now a pride among christian to lose their virginity. I can remember some ladies in my school discussing how they were banged and mocking the other single girl who was a virgin as JJC. Thank God i be practising musulmi

Abuzola, muslim ladies are far, far worst.

They are banged by their fathers. They flirt in their husband's house because the man cannot satisfy her because he had so many wives.

Abuzola you are not a virgin, you are worst than a dog. So stop pretending !!!
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by MUNEER2(m): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2010
t.truth:

Abuzola, muslim ladies are far, far worst.

They are banged by their fathers. They flirt in their husband's house because the man cannot satisfy her because he had so many wives.

Abuzola you are not a virgin, you are worst than a dog. So stop pretending !!!

Even before i could finished reading your post, i already knew you were the one, kudos wink

Can't you just act as if you are a literate for once? That should not be too difficult for you now, but if it is, then learn from your siblings, I'm sure they can't be this worse yet embarassedlipsrsealed undecided

So unreasonable. . . embarassed angry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2010
t truth(ORAISA BOY) is so foolish and he goes about displaying it in every corner, or cant u just be resonable for once
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by ttruth(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
MUNEER2:

Even before i could finished reading your post, i already knew you were the one, kudos wink

Can't you just act as if you are a literate for once? That should not be too difficult for you now, but if it is, then learn from your siblings, I'm sure they can't be this worse yet embarassedlipsrsealed undecided

So unreasonable. . . embarassed angry lipsrsealed

I am more educated than all the muslims(including you) on this thread combined. Why not tell Abuzola your brother to stop being judgemental?

All I have posted are nothing but the truth.

Muneer (Mr Stack illiterate) cheesy
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by chakula: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
I am more educated than all the muslims(including you) on this thread combined. Why not tell Abuzola your brother to stop being judgemental?

All I have posted are nothing but the truth.

Muneer (Mr Stack illiterate) cheesy
[quote][/quote]

t.truth only foolish person commenting himself, dont you know that?
Re: Why Do Young Moderate Hijab Sisters Claim Being Engaged When They Are Not? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2010
abio

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets study Fiqh - Islamic Jurisprudence - Yahya Adel Ibrahim / Coward Muslims: Why Compromise Your Doctrine? / Should Muslims Celebrate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.