Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (84383 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by joenor(m): 9:54am On Jun 01, 2017
abeg go jor, them still try, suffer you understand.
WhoBeThisMan:

Nairaland, you guys need to invest more in "brighter Grammar"

What is this?

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Pamelayoung: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2017
They're lucky they didn't chop off their thing.
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by alizma: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Alphamale2017:
so I go marry wife send am go nysc?? lol I laugh . to go serve wetin ?? Becos Na me kill Nigeria?? Shebi they say any one up to 30 years can choose not to go and they will be given exemption letter. she will keep postponing it till she El reach 30 . I can't stay away from my wife for 9 months unless maybe for business or getting for money. which I won't even though sef. not for one useless scheme that will not be beneficial to her life and mine. deprive me just to please Nigeria ?? Taa e nor go happen
see how selfish u are, you have a reason why you could stay away from your wife but your wife has non. do you know if serving the nation is precious to your wife as money is to you?
even as we all condemn the wrong doing by the corps members, ensure u criticize constructively

1 Like

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2017
hardbody:

Like you understood yourself. Abegi
OMG! Anyway please swerve!
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by WOruGunu(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Gulter get grade sha
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by IdeyFindWife: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Howmon:
When you're promiscuous, even prison cannot hold you

Prison, ke?

When even Reverend King "pregnanted" female warder while on Death Row.

Konjilization of some people has no class and knows no boundaries!
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by chikedike(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Konjivitis grin
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Mac2016(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
UR matter requires divination..am not a fan of virgins never was..that u are virgin doesnt guarantee u anything ..same way being a xtian or moslem doesnt guarantee u a good life..just do wat is just and right..love others as u love ursef..live and let live...livefree or diehard.
how does this ur submission relate to me? read well next time before comment, bro
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2017
pocohantas:

It takes a woman with self control to maintain virginity till marriage. The problem is, it doesn't guarantee faithfulness, that's the point I was trying to address.

I know someone who was a virgin till she met her husband, after engagement and introduction ...the guy decided to taste and test. Immediately after that, this girl went on rampage. Within that one year they took to finalise their wedding, you don't want to know how many she tasted.

Her excuse was that, he has tasted several girls and he can confirm he opened the package. What's the guarantee, she isn't still tasting now? Her husand would pride himself as marrying a virgin, he won't know her own waywardness started after he confirmed the hymen.

It is obvious she did not keep the virginity out of virtue or her self pride but just to show to the man that he took her virginity. These type of virgins are the ones who engage in titty fuçk,bootay fuçk, oral fuçk.

Reason why i always ask virgins why they are still holding on to their virginity, once they start talking about their future hubby, societal views,how they want to be perceived. I know that virginity is all she has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Alphamale2017(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
alizma:

see how selfish u are, you have a reason why you could stay away from your wife but your wife has non. do you know if serving the nation is precious to your wife as money is to you?
even as we all condemn the wrong doing by the corps members, ensure u criticize constructively
obviously u didn't read my comment with an open. mind. I told u even for the money though it's tempting but I still will not stay away from my wife. she will choose her fatherland or her marriage. 9 months is a long time oh. body nor be wood . useless scheme that will not benefit her anything . so you think I will allow u carry my baby in ur womb and u will be matching up and down in sun ?? u try
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by jstan(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Konji no good o
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2017
Vorpal:

It is obvious she did not keep the virginity out of virtue or her self pride but just to show to the man that he took her virginity. These type of virgins are the ones who engage in titty fuçk,bootay fuçk, oral fuçk.

Reason why i always ask virgins why they are still holding on to their virginity, once they start talking about their future hubby, societal views,how they want to be perceived. I know that virginity is all she has to offer.
You're smart. You got the message!!
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2017
HOW DID UR OWN RELATE TO ME IN THE FIRST QUOTE"?..U OBVIOUSLY DID NOT..I WANTED TO ASK U SAME PLAINLY BUT DECIDED TO ENCODE IT..THAT IS WHY AM GONNA REPEAT IT..UR MATTER REQUIRES DIVINATION..READ WITH PATIENCE AND ENHANCE SENSE OF COMPREHENSION EVERYTIME NOT NEXT TIME BRO.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mac2016:

how does this ur submission relate to me? read well next time before comment, bro
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017
KingAfo:
babyyyyyyy its not what you think....trust me he was checking the size of my g-string
I just tire for dem ladies

1 Like

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2017
megafone:

Just hope the husband na mumu, if not...Aluta!
na so angry
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Mac2016(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
HOW DID UR OWN RELATE TO ME IN THE FIRST QUOTE"?..U OBVIOUSLY DID NOT..I WANTED TO ASK U SAME PLAINLY BUT DECIDED TO ENCODE IT..THAT IS WHY AM GONNA REPEAT IT..UR MATTER REQUIRES DIVINATION..READ WITH PATIENCE AND ENHANCE SENSE OF COMPREHENSION EVERYTIME NOT NEXT TIME BRO.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is not a movie or a book that needs suspense pls. to the best of my understanding...(her) instead of (ur) in the statement "ur matter needs divination" would have made u sound more reasonable so, not gamed!
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Emmawa(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
E dey her body, when u are married, u are to be posted where ur husband resides. She has been exhibiting dats y she don't want to serve where her husband is. Na wao....God of Marriage go see us through o.
Alphamale2017:
so I go marry wife send am go nysc?? lol I laugh . to go serve wetin ?? Becos Na me kill Nigeria?? Shebi they say any one up to 30 years can choose not to go and they will be given exemption letter. she will keep postponing it till she El reach 30 . I can't stay away from my wife for 9 months unless maybe for business or getting for money. which I won't even though sef. not for one useless scheme that will not be beneficial to her life and mine. deprive me just to please Nigeria ?? Taa e nor go happen
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Cotisure: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2017
It could be true cos during my camp days, many plastic chairs were broken by KONJIRIANS during the act and we were made to clean up d mess in the hall
dingbang:
Bloggers and lies
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Emmawa(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Don't u ask him d correction he made? my guy liv mak evry body speak az im bone stron reach.
joenor:
abeg go jor, them still try, suffer you understand.
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by WhoBeThisMan: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2017
grin
kushercain:

Why are you doing this
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by abels(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Tis story is false
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by ivolt: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
pocohantas:
I wonder what makes people think marrying a virgin guarantees faithfulness. The worst thing that'll even happen to you, is to introduce a virgin to sex and leave her unsatisfied with time.

Don't deceive yourself into thinking virgins don't know good sex.

Pray for a partner that has self-control.

This story is fake anyway.

It does most time, most of our feeling of happiness and satisfaction
are based on comparison, if it is better than x, then it is good.
Moreover, humans are slave to pleasure and pain,
there is no reason why a sexually active woman with many
boyfriends before marriage will suddenly stops sleeping around
just because she is married.

The wife already had the best sexual experience her husband
can never match, any slack on his part and the wife will go for
her one of reserves.

But for the virgin, she has nothing to compare with, even if
the husband can't satisfy her, she will most likely discuss and solve the
problem in-house than seeking new sexual partners.

1 Like

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Water101(f): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2017
That is why i advocate that is not composary to be expose to the education system..it corrupt,it disgusting what this girls do there and afterwards carry their already expose input who..ring attitude into marriage.
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Mac2016(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2017
ivolt:

It does most time, most of our feeling of happiness and satisfaction
are based on comparison, if it is better than x, then it is good.
Moreover, humans are slave to pleasure and pain,
there is no reason why a sexually active woman with many
boyfriends before marriage will suddenly stops sleeping around
just because she is married.

The wife already had the best sexual experience her husband
can never match, any slack on his part and the wife will go for
her one of reserves.

But for the virgin, she has nothing to compare with, even if
the husband can't satisfy her, she will most likely discuss and solve the
problem in-house than seeking new sexual partners.
Nice write up but this is not ultimately true about virgins and deflowered outside marriage
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by nathan77(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
many things they happen in MANGU camp most especially that laundry side even solder too they Bleep there. thanx God they did cout me during my own time because I really......................baifra girls there
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by ivolt: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Mac2016:

Nice write up but this is not ultimately true about virgins and deflowered outside marriage

No behaviour can be generalised 100%.
It is not strictly virgins but girls with limited sexual experience tend to
stay contented.

1 Like

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Mac2016(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2017
ivolt:

No behaviour can be generalised 100%.
It is not strictly virgins but girls with limited sexual experience tend to
stay contented.
You are 100% correct!
Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by BinaryRocks: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Hades2016:
maybe na one of those dry gutter ... dem just want do am sharp sharp grin

Re: Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
daylyt:

Lolzz cheesy

How are you?
Not bad thank you, hope you're well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.