Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) (45667 Views)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by EvilMetahuman: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Freeman59:

Afonja babes ain't better
atleast afonja babes don't look like she-male
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by VitaminB12(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kosy79:
Had it been they used Nigerian colour to decorate it you would have said well placed Prio right?

My dear sister please get a life and leave Biafra alone when you do your own wedding use Nigerian colour and we would give a standing oviation.
Kosi Bae, leave that one to continue moaning on every Biafra thread. They can't deal with the departure of our beauties and handsomeness from Nigeria with ugly inhabitants when the time comes. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Lowoa: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can see BIAFRA currency there. Igbos

BlackDBagba:
Nast... lipsrsealed

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by A1dgentle(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Who design that (biafra) flag ??

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Misplaced prio.... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
I cant find Nnamdi Kanu there o. Nice wedding but madam hold your husband very well o. The Federal boys are not smiling.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by EPIJOE: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
THE BESTMAN SNAKE BITE SHOE FROM ABA? grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Kosy79(f): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Ovation you mean? grin cheesy
But my message was conveyed right?
It's obvious you first commented just for comment sake don't forget to use Nigerian colour for your wedding theme.
Thanks for the correction tho.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by RosaConsidine: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
ESDKING:
The type of love these people show about Biafra is beyond my comprehension.

You hardly see Nigerians flying Nig flag let alone exhibiting the type of love Biafrans exhibit towards anything related to Biafra.
God bless umuchineke

Nigerians were once like that. We fu.cked it all up.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by OCHULORC(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ezigbo nonsense!
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
pls i want to ask a question and need a good answer.
Why are yorubas always jumping on every biafra topic pls?.

Pls why not just ignore the thread and pass?.
Even buhari who is numba1 anti biafra is not much concerned as this.
undecided

this is Nairaland(Nigeria land) nt bialand(Biafra land) just do ur own and Lt DM do theirs

not an anti Biafra though

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kosy79:
But my message was conveyed right?
It's obvious you first commented just for comment sake don't forget to use Nigerian colour for your wedding theme.
Thanks for the correction tho.
YW smiley
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Malawian:

Bro, i don figure who yoube. chai, una change code o. grin grin

Lol, who I be bro?
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
IJOBA2:

Since you didnt input a comment...
I would assume you like the tribal marks and are considering using it someday soon angry
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
pls i want to ask a question and need a good answer.
Why are yorubas always jumping on every biafra topic pls?.

Pls why not just ignore the thread and pass?.
Even buhari who is numba1 anti biafra is not much concerned as this.
undecided
I will like to ask you too, pls prior to your comment, how many yorubas you see commenting. These ppl do not give a damn about you but u keep calling them. Instead of you to just comment and go, you are calling their name again. And if the start with you, you will start crying on how you were massacred in 1967-1970. Even though we all know how you rapped, maimed and killed the tribes from south south and Midwest.. #stopvictimcries#.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=conductor3 post=57088524][/quote]Na so the thing pain you?, Is she lying?
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by odomanis: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

If only you know how they feel !
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

You people ar3 disgracing the entire yoruba nation including the so called educat3d ones.
U claim u are not scar3d of biafra to go.
Yet on every biafra topic.. d first hate comment u will see is from yorubas..

Even buhari who is numba1 anti biafra is not much concered as u yorubas..
Whats ar u scared of pls?. undecided

Im just askin.
But why do you ppl always lie like? First hate word from Yoruba, are you new here? The lie you lied about Biafra genocide to gain sympathy. Even though the truth about how your ppl rapped and maimed minorities tribes of south south and Midwest women and killing of their children and men has been surface for the past 3 days now. You ppl hide it from the history just for you to cry your usual victim cry. That does not freak ppl again. That place looks like shrine.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
Inferiority complex at work.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
I will like to ask you too, pls prior to your comment, how many yorubas you see commenting. These ppl do not give a damn about you but u keep calling them. Instead of you to just comment and go, you are calling their name again. And if the start with you, you will start crying on how you were massacred in 1967-1970. Even though we all know how you rapped, maimed and killed the tribes from south south and Midwest.. #stopvictimcries#.

They dont give damn abt them indeed. Lol.
Even ur conscience know it a lie u told there.

I still ask the big question are u scar3d of biafra going?.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
MayhorE:

this is Nairaland(Nigeria land) nt bialand(Biafra land) just do ur own and Lt DM do theirs

not an anti Biafra though

Lol now this is childish..
Are there no yorubas on linda ikeji blog?.
Orh i guess yorubas own facebook too..
Thats why they are on facebook... SMH

U guys ar3 indeed EDUCATED.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
But why do you ppl always lie like? First hate word from Yoruba, are you new here? The lie you lied about Biafra genocide to gain sympathy. Even though the truth about how your ppl rapped and maimed minorities tribes of south south and Midwest women and killing of their children and men has been surface for the past 3 days now. You ppl hide it from the history just for you to cry your usual victim cry. That does not freak ppl again. That place looks like shrine.

Check anybiafra topic and show me one where there is no hateful comment from yoruba and i will deactivate my account..

What ar3 u people scar3d of?.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Lol, who I be bro?
Ngi kwuru maka ichekota instru kama igba balu cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
vecman22:

Its funny how you guys don't want dem to comment on there own forum.. I bet you,if you guys move to biafraland nobody will disturb you guys dere...

Ur problem is comprehension...
Go and read my post again.
i neva said they shouldnt comment on "their forum" or what eva u called it..
Thats sounds childish...
I guess yorubas own facebook too and linda ikeji blog thats why they comment there undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by freshinko: 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Men...this is awesome!!!!!
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
foolish people
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Una don dey start now.
you no get eye or you carry am for pocket, what's special with the yeye biafra themed wedding.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
ESDKING:
The type of love these people show for Biafra is beyond my comprehension.

You hardly see Nigerians flying Nig flag let alone exhibiting the type of love Biafrans exhibit towards anything related to Biafra.
God bless umuchineke
it's because they're illiterates.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingzizzy:
Glorious! Our people are embracing freedom with every passing day
by pushing hard drugs overseas.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
The bride looks like a dude

Is it a gay wedding?
as if she was forced. Lol
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thoniameek:
Everything be looking like babalawo gathering cheesy grin cheesy grin
lol e be like shrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamdly:
bunches of oponu
jobless illiterates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.