Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) (45661 Views)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by blingxx(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I will ans you b4 I pass because Afonjas are always look looking for whom to start b4 d follow...d are too cowardly to make a move

this your grammar sef can start another civil war. ... I guess illiteracy is your problem undecided
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by wisdomugobest(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Imagine hw glorious and excited this great biafra couple are let the zoo bear it in their hartic and healthy president that BIAFRA IS REAL AND EXISTINE
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sanchez01:
I think this is a foolish thing to do. You only have your wedding once in a lifetime and it is only proper you treat your partner to the best of that day. The bride looks unhappy, like she was either forced into marrying the man or that they 'ruined' her day.

Quite observant, bro.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by bamdly(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
enigmaticlion:
jobless illiterates.
who is dis olori ibu
it seems u have no job abi
u better go and pack Gutter
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by HARDDON: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Richydos:

My Lil piece of advice, at this point of your life u really need to focus on your studies
Cox u are really murdering the English language... Kake KO Kate ni

Very Sissy jab lil feeble one.

Btw, everyone isnt like you that jamb officially knows his ful bio because his has been writing jamb non end.

You were quick to note " kake" ignoring the effects but went on to use COX in place of "because"? And you are forming what? embarassed

If you didnt realise , which ofcos i know you are too mono cultured to note, your last sentense is nothing but an intercontinental ballistic missile!
Now go play with you mates slave.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
UMU CHINEKE
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Richydos(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Very Sissy jab lil feeble one.

Btw, everyone isnt like you that jamb officially knows his ful bio because his has been writing jamb non end.

You were quick to note " kake" ignoring the effects but went on to use COX in place of "because"? And you are forming what? embarassed

If you didnt realise , which ofcos i know you are to mono cultured to note, your last sentense is nothing but an intercontinental ballistic missile!
Now go play with you mates slave.

Hahahahahahha na play I dey follow u play na.... U wan come dey lick pepper on top dis hot sun # lolzzzz... Noh go aim suicide oooo
Shey na anger make u dey injure English d more "which ofcos".... Lolzzz in a quest to vent ur anger u went on committing more
Just keep QUIET, PLS

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ndiala angry

Pic2 looking like an ezenmo shrine grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Richydos:

Hahahahahahha na play I dey follow u play na.... U wan come dey lick pepper on top dis hot sun # lolzzzz... Noh go aim suicide oooo
Shey na anger make u dey injure English d more "which ofcos".... Lolzzz in a quest to vent ur anger u went on committing more
Just keep QUIET, PLS

not surprised , nothing but an "agbero" forming too tu5h. he returns to his wack shell.

hot sun? oh yea, only park touts like you suffer from that. Lil wonder, frustrated, you jump on my mention.

#Herebyignored before your infect me with your shallow sissy mentality. Slave
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Check anybiafra topic and show me one where there is no hateful comment from yoruba and i will deactivate my account..

What ar3 u people scar3d of?.
Then you need to check Yoruba thread, then come back here to tell me who spew hatred. Learn to take what you do to others. This victim cry does not move anybody any more. You can even dispute what I said about Biafra ppl killing of ppl of south south and Midwest, nothing to dispute anyway, the full gist is here. We have it already.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

They dont give damn abt them indeed. Lol.
Even ur conscience know it a lie u told there.

I still ask the big question are u scar3d of biafra going?.
Yinmu. Let the fight continue until you ppl get sense. We give no damn about you. #stopvictimcries#
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Cjrane2: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Freedom is truly priceless

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
Yinmu. Let the fight continue until you ppl get sense. We give no damn about you. #stopvictimcries#

Lol u and u ar fighting...?
What are u scared of?.
U fnt care if biafra go yet each topic scared u like mad?.
This is called doubled standard
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by investnow2013: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
The IPOB has succeeded in using the Nigeria security forces to enforce the sit at home order in South East.

The sit at home ordered by the IPOB and Other secessionist organisation in South East and other areas dominated by Ndi Igbo has been very successful. It's noteworthy to inform that the call was heeded by 100 % of all the major Igbo cities.

My verdict : Some of the people who sat at home today, did so not just because of the IPOB order, rather, the fear of being caught in the Web of madness by the blood tasty Nigeria army.
BIAFRA IS THE WINNER OF THIS ROUND.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by DauraDullardo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Emperormartin:
That's why I like the Catholic Church.... Despite the couples open love for Biafra, The Holy Catholic Church backed them.

For the Church to hold this wedding, Biafra has entered in their religion and the Catholic Church is leading the line...

But you know what... The church will say they haven't recognized it "officially"....
You can't be too sure ....
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Splashme: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
pls i want to ask a question and need a good answer.
Why are yorubas always jumping on every biafra topic pls?.

Pls why not just ignore the thread and pass?.
Even buhari who is numba1 anti biafra is not much concerned as this.
undecided
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
ipodstinks:
Then you need to check Yoruba thread, then come back here to tell me who spew hatred. Learn to take what you do to others. This victim cry does not move anybody any more. You can even dispute what I said about Biafra ppl killing of ppl of south south and Midwest, nothing to dispute anyway, the full gist is here. We have it already.

I think "victim cry" is a new word u just learned and dont even kno where and when to apply it...lol.
U still dodgin my question im not here for beef..
WHAT AR U PEOPLE SCARED OF?.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Richydos(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
HARDDON:

not surprised , nothing but an "agbero" forming too tu5h. he returns to his wack shell.

hot sun? oh yea, only park touts like you suffer from that. Lil wonder, frustrated, you jump on my mention.

#Herebyignored before your infect me with your shallow sissy mentality. Slave
D way dis anger is choking u, there's no way u won't be settling for suicide # but pls do eat some food b4 doing that*we are not so sure watz awaiting u over d other side..... Kill urself
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thoniameek:
Everything be looking like babalawo gathering cheesy grin cheesy grin
My thoughts exactly. I won't feel at ease in such an occasion with scary colour combinations everywhere. I won't b suprised if d food was made 2 look so too.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

u aint concerned...
But ur comments and ur brothers on every biafra topic proves otherwise?..
Check every topic.. and check the first 3 comments u MUST see a yoruba hateful comment.. why is it so?

U are definintely scared of them going..if not
The best thing to do is to ignore and pass as the "educated" people u are undecided
I chose to ignore you. Saw that right in your comment.. .... That's the best thing to do to anybody talking trash, you IGNORE. Thanks for reminding me. Bye.. ...
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
Catchus:
no parents on sit to advise them abi ? more also this biafrud color get as e bi.if u no wear withe colur forget it na gurumaragi u go look like
Rip Johnny English
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beckino:

My thoughts exactly. I won't feel at ease in such an occasion with scary colour combinations everywhere. I won't b suprised if d food was made 2 look so too.
It's their wedding and they have every right to celebrate it anyway they deem fit.

You should focus on getting a Boyfriend first then go through the rigours of relationship before criticising people on their happy day.

Get a Life girl

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

I chose to ignore you. Saw that right in your comment.. .... That's the best thing to do to anybody talking trash, you IGNORE. Thanks for reminding me. Bye.. ...

Lol and yet u didnt ignore..
Double standard!!. Thats d name
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol now this is childish..
Are there no yorubas on linda ikeji blog?.
Orh i guess yorubas own facebook too..
Thats why they are on facebook... SMH

U guys ar3 indeed EDUCATED.

read that again b4 quoting me, and if u brain can't comprehend it, what I mean s DT this platform(nairaland) is meant for Nigerians and not Yoruba or n oda tradition, so if u don't want the AFONJAs to comment on ur trend dn pick ur phone, block ur nairaland account and get the hell out of here, and stop displaying your stupidity.

#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
MayhorE:

read that again b4 quoting me, and if u brain can't comprehend it, what I mean s DT this platform(nairaland) is meant for Nigerians and not Yoruba or n oda tradition, so if u don't want the AFONJAs to comment on ur trend dn pick ur phone, block ur nairaland account and get the hell out of here, and stop displaying your stupidity.
#OneNigeria

Lol.. too pained right.?...hehehehe. .But u said its ur forum

Why ar u scared of biafra...?
The biggest question

Educated people.. pls answer sensibly.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Joy55(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Colour riot
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
poor people as usual
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
juman:
Nice.

One nigeria failed to be a sensible country.

nigeria is not the problem,.., frm pre colonial to colonial transit into independence the easterners as neva seen themselves as part of nigeria ... unfortunately there leaders are much more of a throttle to there development tban any national leader.... if their is any way to bring development to any region no b by name affidavits .. av there leaders stop bin who they are
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by AliasJoice(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
is like the bride is not happy.undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided:
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I think "victim cry" is a new word u just learned and dont even kno where and when to apply it...lol.
U still dodgin my question im not here for beef..
WHAT AR U PEOPLE SCARED OF?.
Nope, I learnt it since the day of your lies during Biafra war that you ppl lied that you are the only victim of massacre but never told the world how you maim, rapped and massacre the minorities tribes in south south and Midwest region. But only cry about your people. None of you have said anything on it since the secrete link out. #stopvictimcry#
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beckino:

grin cheesy

The food part got me cracking...
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by oscarpet: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
God bless Biafans........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.