Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) (45663 Views)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Engritodo: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nigeria was a country
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
It's their wedding and they have every right to celebrate it anyway they deem fit.

You should focus on getting a Boyfriend first then go through the rigours of relationship before criticising people on their happy day.

Get a Life girl

Please I never said anyone should do things my way. I find consumption of reptiles like snakes and lizards very disgusting but that won't make me stop others from eating it (who am I to do such). So please don't judge me wrongly.
About the bf part unlike most ladies I shan't ever depend on a man to make my life complete.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beckino:

Please I never said anyone should do things my way. I find consumption of reptiles like snakes and lizards very disgusting but that won't make me stop others from eating it (who am I to do such). So please don't judge me wrongly.
About the bf part unlike most ladies I shan't ever depend on a man to make my life complete.
Do you know some people find those consuming Fufu as disgusting but do you know what they do?

They respect those people way of life and don't go online making silly comments because they think they are superior.

Girlfriend, learn today
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you know some people find those consuming Fufu as disgusting but do you know what they do?

They respect those people way of life and don't go online making silly comments because they think they are superior.

Girlfriend, learn today
Biko m not d quarelling type. If u can't understand me leave me. M responsible for what I say not what you understand.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2017
blingxx:

this your grammar sef can start another civil war. ... I guess illiteracy is your problem undecided
kill ursef.....I don't give a fvck
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2017
ipodstinks:
Nope, I learnt it since the day of your lies during Biafra war that you ppl lied that you are the only victim of massacre but never told the world how you maim, rapped and massacre the minorities tribes in south south and Midwest region. But only cry about your people. None of you have said anything on it since the secrete link out. #stopvictimcry#

Lol.. lies from the pit of hell...hehehe.

Why are u scared of biafra.?
Simple question u still cant answer.
Why are u afraid?.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2017
MayhorE:

read that again b4 quoting me, and if u brain can't comprehend it, what I mean s DT this platform(nairaland) is meant for Nigerians and not Yoruba or n oda tradition, so if u don't want the AFONJAs to comment on ur trend dn pick ur phone, block ur nairaland account and get the hell out of here, and stop displaying your stupidity.

#OneNigeria
Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Beckino:

Biko m not d quarelling type. If u can't understand me leave me. M responsible for what I say not what you understand.
Please stop arguing with someone you have tried so hard to reason to your level of IQ but kept displaying low level of IQ. You know people might not be able to tell the difference between you two if you know what I mean.
You are too mature for his kind. Let him be Plssss. smiley
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by deomelo: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Tacky, crude and classless like everything ipob. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 1:18am On Jun 02, 2017
The igbos should borrow brain nah haba

1 Like

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Ashley86400: 1:51am On Jun 02, 2017
Looks more like a South-African themed wedding to me. . . undecided
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 4:25am On Jun 02, 2017
bamdly:

who is dis olori ibu
it seems u have no job abi
u better go and pack Gutter
your entire family ni olori ibu, omo ale jati jati.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by bamdly(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
your entire family ni olori ibu, omo ale jati jati.
Sorry about all my comments Di's Pple are not worth it
for all this comment am sorry
cos this blog is a place for fun to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by doyin25(m): 4:42am On Jun 02, 2017
mere looking at the costume and concept of the wedding, one would have known it's a BIAFRA WEDDING
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol.. too pained right.?...hehehehe. .But u said its ur forum

Why ar u scared of biafra...?
The biggest question

Educated people.. pls answer sensibly.

my forum? check it again. duz is for Nigerians nt biafrans. y d hell will I b scared of Biafra? you should change ur misconception on that. and its time if put end to this coz u are just misquoting me
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2017
AJJ17:

Please stop arguing with someone you have tried so hard to reason to your level of IQ but kept displaying low level of IQ. You know people might not be able to tell the difference between you two if you know what I mean.
You are too mature for his kind. Let him be Plssss. smiley
Sure. Thanks for the wise words
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lol.. lies from the pit of hell...hehehe.

Why are u scared of biafra.?
Simple question u still cant answer.
Why are u afraid?.
Okay, we shall know who is lying by the time the truth spread to the whole world.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2017
ipodstinks:
Okay, we shall know who is lying by the time the truth spread to the whole world.

Yes we shall know cool
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2017
MayhorE:

my forum? check it again. duz is for Nigerians nt biafrans. y d hell will I b scared of Biafra? you should change ur misconception on that. and its time if put end to this coz u are just misquoting me

Why are u trying to shift the goal post now?.
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Why are u trying to shift the goal post now?.

m nt shifting anything, just DT ur thinking faculty is too low to comprehend my assertion
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by kingzizzy: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Engritodo:
Nigeria was a country

Maybe it never actually was a country
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2017
MayhorE:

m nt shifting anything, just DT ur thinking faculty is too low to comprehend my assertion

How can one understand a downsyndrome. undecided
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
ESDKING:
The type of love these people show for Biafra is beyond my comprehension.

You hardly see Nigerians flying Nig flag let alone exhibiting the type of love Biafrans exhibit towards anything related to Biafra.
God bless umuchineke

The love this couple has for Biafra seems more than the love they have for each other...from their faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Catchus(f): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Rip Johnny English
lolzz
who english epp? how much e don pay u? biafra is a fraud .understand that in any English u like lolzz
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by backtosender: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjas can't allow Biafrans to be mostly their females......Biafran boys too dey hungry dem SHM
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by Adiola(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
ipodstinks:
But why do you ppl always lie like? First hate word from Yoruba, are you new here? The lie you lied about Biafra genocide to gain sympathy. Even though the truth about how your ppl rapped and maimed minorities tribes of south south and Midwest women and killing of their children and men has been surface for the past 3 days now. You ppl hide it from the history just for you to cry your usual victim cry. That does not freak ppl again. That place looks like shrine.
check the FP the first to hate it is a Yoruba pls be impartial
Re: Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
bamdly:

Sorry about all my comments Di's Pple are not worth it
for all this comment am sorry
cos this blog is a place for fun to me
no probs. I understand. Apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son / Children Being Used Again In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.