Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra (1309 Views)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Mr President, I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship And This Is Why / How Do I Go About Renouncing Nigerian Citizenship , Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DropShot: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DropShot: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2017
I sincerely wish we live separately - Hausas on their own, Yorubas on their own, Igbos on their own, same with other ethnic groups. However, wanting to do that through violence is an invitation to needless deaths.

Can the mods pls embed the videos properly and send this to the front page.

Mynd44, Seun Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by auntysimbiat(f): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2017
hmmm... na xo
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by ayzTIGER: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
What have Yorubas done to show they want to be on their own

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by kingzizzy: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Jabioro: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
The the video surface, let us see how they would tagged us coward on this eye sore..

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by sekundosekundo: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DropShot: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
kingzizzy:

Neither man rennounced Biafra in the video
Effiong did.
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by ProWalker: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
DropShot:
https://www.facebook.com/shaba.mohammed.33/videos/10209243425950853/

https://www.facebook.com/shaba.mohammed.33/videos/10209243426190859/

According to Ojukwu, they should have learn, but the present Igbo youth are not learning any lesson from History.

According to Ag President '' The wise learn from History, while the fools (majority of young Igbos ) want to learn from another experience of their own.

3 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't have any problem with the agitation for Biafra. Infact, I endorse it with all my heart and soul. Where I have problem is when thy try to tag us "Afonja" and insult us on every Biafra thread and when we respond in kind, they say we don't want them to leave. However, truth must be told, Nigeria has a very faulty foundation. One Nigeria only favors the North..Why would Hausa/FUlani dominates our port in the SW? Why would they have the highest number of oil blocs? The dominate the Military and Paramilitary. While they let the southerners struggle for the crumbs. They are a pain in the ass; contributes zilch to the country and yet rob every other region of their resources.

This country needs to be restructured and let every region rule themselves...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Everyone is busy talking about Biafra/Afonja no one is talking about my wife.....NGOZI

Ngozi123 please where are you? Missing you so much... Please just say me hi

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by heynew: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Even if NK denounce Biafra it won't stop the sun from rising again

5 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
truly Biafra is the Nightmare of the Yoruba Nation.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
ayzTIGER:
What have Yorubas done to show they want to be on their own

...Good question...If anyone honestly believes that yorubas want a country of their own,then that person can believe anything.

3 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
DropShot:
I sincerely wish we live separately - Hausas on their own, Yorubas on their own, Igbos on their own, same with other ethnic groups. However, wanting to do that through violence is an invitation to needless deaths.

Can the mods pls embed the videos properly and send this to the front page.

Mynd44, Seun Lalasticlala
You are the one preaching violence by Lying against a group that preaches non violence to achieve their aim.

Let a referendum be conducted. We don't want war

4 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I don't have any problem with the agitation for Biafra. Infact, I endorse it with all my heart and soul. Where I have problem is when thy try to tag us "Afonja" and insult us on every Biafra thread and when we respond in kind, they say we don't want them to leave. However, truth must be told, Nigeria has a very faulty foundation. One Nigeria only favors the North..Why would Hausa/FUlani dominates our port in the SW? Why would they have the highest number of oil blocs? The dominate the Military and Paramilitary. While they let the southerners struggle for the crumbs. They are a pain in the ass; contributes zilch to the country and yet rob every other region of their resources.

This country needs to be restructured and let every region rule themselves...
Go to any biafra thread and you will see its your people that have taken it upon themselves to defend this entity. They are goaded by one omekalives

3 Likes

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by ayzTIGER: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Good question...If anyone honestly believes that yorubas want a country of their own,then that person can believe anything.
I should have ignored this thread but i know the reason why i asked him that simple question still he hasn't come up with an answer.

Even on restructure of this country they'd rather scream One Nigeria in public to please the Hausa/Fulani and later cry for restructure behind closed doors
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
Go to any biafra thread and you will see its your people that have taken it upon themselves to defend this entity. They are goaded by one omekalives
It's the other way round.. Biafra doesn't make sense if you have not insulted Yoruba or scream Afonja..Try and keep Afonja away from Biafra and watch it die a natural death.. The only uniting factor is the mutual hatred for the Afonja..Radio Biafra is a testimony to that. Your facebook page and every Biafra thread on here are also evidence where all you do is to insult us, call us names and tag us betrayal.

Secondly, has omenka confessed to you that he's an afonja? When you want to ridicule Benue, you remember him as a Benue indigene but when it is against the Afonja, you call him an Afonja.

Between, since when has the voice of party zombies become the voice of the Yoruba..Would you expect beneficiaries of a corrupt system to campaign in favor of restructurin? The same way zombies want one Nigeria today is the same way biafrans wanted one Nigeria well under Gej. Why? Because, biafrans enjoyed the cream of crop under Gej which is the same way the zombies are falling over each other just to get the crumbs from their party.

This is hypocrisy on both sides.

Truth is that neither side (Yoruba and Igbos) is ready for restructuring..We only remember restructuring when the odds are no longer in our favour and when the chips are down.

Either way, we're fucccckeddd...The Hausa/Fulani will continue to take turns to fccck the mumu southerners.
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:
You are the one preaching violence by Lying against a group that preaches non violence to achieve their aim.

Will the president just wake up one day and conduct Referendum? When the same President swore to uphold the constituting which is clearly against secession of any form. What about we all. talk to our reps .senators and governors? Guess what? they don't want it for obvious reasons - Corruption and selfish intetest
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DropShot: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kathmandu:

Who should conduct the referendum for the group wanting to secede? Na FG of Nigeria or the SE region?

If your answer is as mine, which is SE region, who is then stopping them from doing the referendum?
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DropShot: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
heynew:
Even if NK denounce Biafra it won't stop the sun from rising again
Who says they want the sun to stop rising?
grin cheesy
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by Ngozi123(f): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
madridguy:
Everyone is busy talking about Biafra/Afonja no one is talking about my wife.....NGOZI

Ngozi123 please where are you? Missing you so much... Please just say me hi

I am not your wife. Stop peddling lies on this site or else I will report you.

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by EzeUche(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Both of these great men are dead, so it is no use to listening to dead men when we live in the present.

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by greenermodels: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by DocHMD: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
What musleem ewedu Bambirudeens enjoy from licking abooki shiit in the present one naijeriya is what i'm currently doing a thesis one.

The useless ewwdu gobbling Sakarudeens are ready to kill even their fellow yorubas who are christians in order to ensure fulani continues to shiit in their necks in the spirit of one naijeriya. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by reptile1: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
DropShot:

He catches cold @ the mention of biafra.
Keep digging for trashes on facebook to stick your destiny forever in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by EasternWind: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Unfortunately u haven't convinced us to renounce Biafra too

I salute the courage of our heroes past

Yeah, they gave it try and not cowardly consenting to one Nigeria like their western counterpart

The SUN is already on its wing
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow, finally your message pop in. How are you doing?

Ngozi123:

I am not your wife. Stop peddling lies on this site or else I will report you.
Re: Let Those Who Have Ears Hear - Ojukwu & Philip Efiiong Renouncing Biafra by kingwiz(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
DropShot:

if they renounce what difference does it make? because they renounced then nobody should seek freedom again? even if they are god, they have played their role, fine. they tried their best though, but now its taking another turn...

(1) (Reply)

What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? / . / Fuel Now N141 In NNPC Mega Station. N142/N143 in most stations Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.