Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended (699 Views)

Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
UK-based Nigerian Doctor, Chizoba Christopher Uzoh, who worked as a locum GP at Murdishaw Health Centre in Runcorn has been reportedly banned for 12 months for pestering one of his female patients with romantic messages and sending flowers to her home.

In one of the letters and flowers he sent to her, he said he feels like a school boy meeting a girl he fancied for the first time and hoped it would be possible to marry her someday.

Dr Uzoh sent the patient a text after she attended an appointment with him on March 22, 2016.

The Nigerian born doctor told her: “I saw you and I liked you and thought maybe we could go on a date.

“I am single and looking for a serious relationship and not intending to mess about.”

Investigations show that the love-struck doctor sent several texts to his patient (whose identity cannot be disclosed for reasons of confidentiality) and called her mobile phone and left voicemail messages, between March and May, 2016.

He also posted a card with flowers to her home address, with a message saying: ‘My heart is pure, I care, I hope it would be possible to make you mine someday.”

Dr Uzoh continued to pursue the woman, referred to as patient A, after she asked him to stop.

The woman said his relentless infatuation left her ‘scared’.

While the tribunal which suspended him recognised that an immediate order may have an effect on Dr Uzoh personally and professionally, it was satisfied that the need to protect patients and the public interest far outweighed the impact upon him.

A spokesperson for NHS Halton Clinical Commissioning Group and Murdishaw Health Centre said: “Patient safety is paramount to us and all patient complaints are taken extremely seriously.

[url]https://.com/so-much-for-confidentiality-nigerian-doctor-harassing-patient-with-love-messages-and-flowers-also-got-her-number-and-house-address-via-her-file-banned-in-uk-for-12-months/
[/url]

Re: UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended by otimothy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Just Negodu.....you think say na Nigeria you dey.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended by SexyNairalander: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
booked

This one just want to disgrace us
Re: UK Based Nigerian Doctor Who Sexually Harrassed Female Patient Suspended by kushercain: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
this manchi dey jonz o

(1) (Reply)

The 15 Qualities That Men Like In Women. Ladies Do You Have Them? / When You Drink Osogbo Weed For The First Time [hilarious Pics ] / Happy Birthday Sandydayziz!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.