Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins (34201 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Sammmypoko(m): 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
Patience Jonathan should be her first guest.If you know what i mean grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Burgerlomo: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Bomb time grin

Mama Peace will support her grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by farihafaheemah(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't know why some people are just fun of praying for downfall of another fellow human, yes, she was bread seller but almighty has lifted her and change her story for good. best of luck jumoke. God has already changed your story.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by jaytime(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
Can't wait. I'm sure it would be delivered in pidgin.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by olumideinfo: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
God please connect me with my destiny helper and make me the envy of others.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by wetindeyhappen: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Soulsymbol99: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
forreelinc:
grin hmmm I sure say she go throwe bomb well well
Looking forward to it
Bomb or no bomb, she is in a better place nw.
No Hw wey her bomb go reach mama peace own bt she was still ur first lady grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by forreelinc(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Soulsymbol99:

Bomb or no bomb, she is in a better place nw.
No Hw wey her bomb go reach mama peace own bt she was still ur first lady grin

grin ah I miss that woman o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by senatorshegsy5: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Go girl we R behind U. wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
carzola:
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

She no even fit open bakery
To support other bread sellers..

Old thxngs have past away angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Bullhari007(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
I hope the reality show will be broadcast in yoruba because I know she no fit speak English
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by AuroraB(f): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont envy this ladys husband at all, there is a very good chance of her becoming 'bossy' and 'controlling', the poor guy will require a very high level of 'patience' to keep up....... angry
grin Some men likes While some needs it grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
Happy for her success, if it isn't something she's already explored, something like a trade or some form of education may be more productive in the long run whilst she's as popular as she is, utilise these opportunities as much as she can

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Goldenheart(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Too many Badbelle here..... tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by okoliexpress: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
kpaofame:
Vlog and reality show about what exactly

I know in entertainment you have to be in the news to be relevant...to get gigs etc but overdo, venturing into so many things ruins careers... she should consider very well before embarking on anything.

Most U.S musicians were victims of half-thought ventures and went bankrupt because of it...
adviser knowamagbe... just say congrats and pass... if you must advise start with yourself..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Organs(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
forreelinc:
Looking forward to it

Make you prepare to laugh am... na yourself you dey laugh. Oyinbo man call you illiterate because you no sabi him language, colonial mentality don dabaru ur head. Thats why i love my hausa guys, hausa man go smile tell you boldly without shame, baa turenchi, i dont speak english.... so na ur wahala be dat.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by cuteguy007: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
forreelinc:
Looking forward to it

Idiot! Always looking out for people's failures.. Full of negativity.. I mean, what have you been listening to all your life? Negativism??

Even if she fails, she'll rise up a hundred folds and be better than you and your generation.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Mayflowa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Akshow:
Dead on arrival. Ask omotola and Jim iyke who were even bigger star.

She may succeed because of the upandan bomb. Everyone will look forward to it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by larrybabanla(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let's see how it goes na, we are waiting
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Mayflowa(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
kpaofame:
Vlog and reality show about what exactly

I know in entertainment you have to be in the news to be relevant...to get gigs etc but overdo, venturing into so many things ruins careers... she should consider very well before embarking on anything.

Most U.S musicians were victims of half-thought ventures and went bankrupt because of it...

Americans go bankrupt because of insurance, bills and property tax. Yu can have a range rover and 5 Mercedes in Nigeria and pay nothing to run it. You live in naija for free bro
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by larrybabanla(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Goldenheart:
Too many Badbelle here..... tongue
the level of bad belle for this country taya me oo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by KissnThel: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Haters everywhr....no wonder d country's in recession...haters can't succeed.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Gofwane(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
carzola:
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

bros, I swear you wicked gaan grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Idowuh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Best of luck jummy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Emmanuella1998(f): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
forreelinc:
Looking forward to it

Loool. You people can like spoil things sha.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by tomdon(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
The person I saw who recently was in south Africa where there's AC outside doesn't even know what a reality show is.
People are really pushing their luck sha
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
carzola:
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

and who told u she liked selling bread before? fate put her into it and now dat she has found a way out u still expect her to go back?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by gbaskiboy: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
forreelinc:
Looking forward to it
lolz, see you, who english epp grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm really happy for this lady
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by IYANGBALI: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dem don spoil dis girl life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.