Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins (34200 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Trexnemesis(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
She will do very well as a Yoruba language presenter. Listen to her spoken Yoruba sometime ago. Awesome. O dun baje!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by naturefellow(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
ayoolanr:
reality show? How does this help humanity in general? To what end WTF?
brother, I tire.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by judgedredd22(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
1bkaye:
Happy for her success, if it isn't something she's already explored, something like a trade or some form of education may be more productive in the long run whilst she's as popular as she is, utilise these opportunities as much as she can

with a mind like this, you still wonder why i'm stealing you away from your boo? grin grin grin grin

see, it is not just because of what i see in black and white! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by iamHighDee(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2017
<=Mind your language

siie:
Reality show!! ..Dumb bìtch angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by siie: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2017
iamHighDee:
<=Mind your language

And u are..??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by duduade: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont envy this ladys husband at all, there is a very good chance of her becoming 'bossy' and 'controlling', the poor guy will require a very high level of 'patience' to keep up....... angry

Who says he ain't "patient" with the money flowing into the "house"?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by kpaofame: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2017
okoliexpress:
adviser knowamagbe... just say congrats and pass... if you must advise start with yourself..

Omo Adviser Knowmagbe don release another track grin grin grin

Bro this is a forum some people have to be objective....pessimist or optimist...U nor get Chills sef...why u nor read and pass, without mentioning me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by decency12(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2017
carzola:
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

She no even fit open bakery
To support other bread sellers..

That's to show you people think about themselves and them alone
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Kam0007: 10:32am On Jun 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
Nice one
Atleast she go now get job description.
No b every time former bread seller

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE A FORMER BREAD SELLER JUST LIKE I AM A FORMER SHOE MAKER TURNED RADIOGRAPHER.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by seunfape(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=forreelinc post=57094752] grin hmmm I sure say she go throwe bomb well well
Looking forward to it[/quhote]she will employ someone bro .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by forreelinc(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Make you prepare to laugh am... na yourself you dey laugh
No I am laughing at jumoke I thot I made that clear?
Organs:

. Oyinbo man call you illiterate because you no sabi him language, colonial mentality don dabaru ur head
Illiterate? Who said anything about.......wait a minute just becos jumoke used to sell bread you think she is an illiterate? That's reaaaaaaally shallow of you bro
Organs:

. Thats why i love my hausa guys, hausa man go smile tell you boldly without shame, baa turenchi, i dont speak english.... so na ur wahala be dat.
Ha! Now you are implying that hausa people can't speak English........hmmm guy you funny o
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by forreelinc(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=seunfape post=57127418][/quote]

grin really? Where can I sign up?
That one go be everlasting dosage
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by segunalasi: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2017
siie:
And how has she qualified to be a bitch ? Don't just write comments !
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by segunalasi: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2017
siie:
You the smart one, have you even had a cheap magazine interview ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by segunalasi: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Good Luck to her. Anyways she's been a lucky woman.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by siie: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
segunalasi:
You the smart one, have you even had a cheap magazine interview ?
See fool.. Na magazine interview go feed ur family ba?? ..boy swerve jooor. Cheap thing angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by iamHighDee(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Someone you should respect

siie:
And u are..??
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by ejifranks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
cuteguy007:

Idiot! Always looking out for people's failures.. Full of negativity.. I mean, what have you been listening to all your life? Negativism??

Even if she fails, she'll rise up a hundred folds and be better than you and your generation.
hello cuteguy , I sent u a mail via gmail sometime last week. Pls Pls reply...thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.