Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? (696 Views)

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Jode(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
There's this lady I have been dating since early this year buh just broke up with her. The issue I had with her was that she does'nt call me. If I ask her why she did'nt call she would say she doesn't have airtime. Then I buy her airtime buh still she wouldn't call. I. complained and she promised to change buh she didn't so I decided to dump her silly ass. No time to waste on a lady when there are lot of them everywhere. So do u guys think it's enough reason or I just took things too seriously
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
You do well jare
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by simplyhonest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
does it really matter what we think?... the deed has been done...

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is just a con to get free airtime from you.. Sadly, you CANT make someone care about you... It should come naturally.... And someone who really cares about you, would find time to call/meet you.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
lol... some girls sef!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
I use to have a girl friend like this. She has never called me one day.. I wonder who she always call..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by fumisko(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
You need to differentiate desire and true love or attraction and just when a girl is using you.
She can't truly love you and not want to call you or hear your voice or reach out to you.
This things are so easy to figure out. Once a guy isn't committed to calling and all that...I know he isn't that into me
No matter how much I love him I would just run away...it may not be easy
But I would hurt just once and for all
Rather than keep hurting over and over again
My summary is: she is just not into u
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Jode(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
fumisko:
You need to differentiate desire and true love or attraction and just when a girl is using you.
She can't truly love you and not want to call you or hear your voice or reach out to you.
This things are so easy to figure out. Once a guy isn't committed to calling and all that...I know he isn't that into me
No matter how much I love him I would just run away...it may not be easy
But I would hurt just once and for all
Rather than keep hurting over and over again
My summary is: she is just not into u
Hmmmmm.... I suspected sha. Buh she always begs anytime I threaten to end our relationship
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by Oloriburukumods: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Even to end ur life. Yes it is..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? by fumisko(f): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yea...as a lady if the guy buys me stuff and airtime etc why won't I beg to keep it coming.
Infact in my own case I am more wicked cus I Wld spend small of the money on u ...n would still not like u and you would think I love u
Jode:
Hmmmmm.... I suspected sha. Buh she always begs anytime I threaten to end our relationship

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me / A Wedding To Remember (pics) / Ladies, Will You Allow Ur 18yrs Old Sister Or Above To Live Wit U & Ur Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.