Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54216 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by jconsulting(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Am beginning to change my ideology , may be I will go for anything south in 2019, SE,SW,SS am tired of this nothern power drunk people

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by PureMe01: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Okanokan:

We have long long way to go, just imagine your response, must we continue like this?
Wats your problemanswer wat d guy asked.
smh..people who hate hearing/seeing the truth.rubbish!!!.u will be too fast to crucify osibanjo but since Buhari was doing same u,kept mute...I smell aboki here.
I am Igbo and I love Wats happening inasmuch as we ain't involved.atleast d north should know they Dont own Nigeria.
Enough is Enough for d North!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by degamemaster(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprints all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. The write up is a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.

Even if we are to believe the ipob conjectures above, we should praise Osinbajo for being a true nationalist and not castigate him. If he was given only one ministerial slot and he nominated Enelamah, an IBO man to fill the slot, then that is a very commendable decision. How many Hausa or Ibo leader will give away a ministerial slot to a person outside his tribe? All this coordinated attacks on the acting president because of his growing popularity should just stop.
The day you stop fuming about ipob your imaginary nightmare, would be the day your miserable life starts to have a turnaround for good. The VP is a human and is likely to make mistakes or favours so no one should cry much about that. The "coordinated" attack against the VP might actually be from the born to rule criminals up north who are feeling threatened by fast popularity of the VP and not ipob you like to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by doyinbaby(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Many northern and igbo Will not support Osinbajo for president...they rather any northern but Osinbajo will clear Yoruba...but that will not be enough to give him victory..
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by mikelangs(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
The truth is where there is evidence of things trying to get better, some funny people somewhere will remember that they know how to write article. Why didn't they make this kind of article when Mr. President was still strong in the office. Who do they want him to favour ? Ask the Zamfara man if he was the one won't he favour some people close to him. Besides Mr.Osinbajo has worked with people who has delivered in the past if he chooses to work with a team he believes will make things work who cares . The main thing is let there be positive result and progress on motion simple.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by seadesi1986: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
VPPPPP
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by misgab: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
you are a complete ig.........................s where were you when buhari appointed North west & North easterners into all military and paramilitary top brass in the country. Or you think we dont know that 95% of the presidential aides are northerners . dont worry we south and middle belt will soon say to your tenth O you Isrealites.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
degamemaster:
The day you stop fuming about ipob your imaginary nightmare, would be the day your miserable life starts to have a turnaround for good. The VP is a human and is likely to make mistakes or favours so no one should cry much about that. The "coordinated" attack against the VP might actually be from the born to rule criminals up north who are feeling threatened by fast popularity of the VP and not ipob you like to hate.

And they choose an ipob blog to launch the attack, right? Very convenient. The discerning can read through the facade.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

And they choose an ipob blog to launch the attack, right? Very convenient. The discerning can read through the facade.

Reality will soon hit you in the face very soon. For now, continue to sing ipob tunes, you can release record on top sef.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
next time when the north is fielding a presidential candidate they would field a healthier and younger person.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nwogeh: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
So it's only PMB that is allowed to appoint his trusted allies he has worked with before...... sensible and detailed critism but useless because if PYO didn't utilise this opportunity wella, na Bleep up for him. I will vote for him any day instead of any one from NE, NW or Tinubu self. He is a good man, if u like paint him black, he whom God has blessed, no one can course.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by seniorkachion(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

Thankfully, your pain-inspired opinions dont count, not even here.

Osinbajo is unstoppable by God's grace.

Go and die!!

He is already marooned.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by vantage001: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
emi14:
Hausas or northerners got no shame. Accusing osinbanjo of abusing federal character? Which federal character? Does that still exists? Where is south east in the activities of Nigeria and president Buhari's led presidency? Why did Buhari retire all southern high ranking military officers? Federal character. Nonsense
Mind your own business. Both buhari and osibanjo are the different sides of the same coin.
They can fight themselves as far as am concerned. Don't include the SE here.
Both the north and the SW are bigoted. And there is no good person between both.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by vantage001: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

The point is that they are all birds of a feather.

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.

-Lord
Exactly what i have been saying.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by fuad99: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

The point is that they are all birds of a feather.

The whitewashing of Osinbajo by the media is nauseating. That midget is worse than Buhari.

He is fiscally inept, financially reckless, morally bankrupt, unabatedly corrupt, and he would spit on Tinubu's face the first chance he gets because Presidents don't have god fathers.

I see through all his charade as some miracle worker or better alternative to Buhari. He is worse.

Just look at the list of appointments, 9 out of 10 to the SW. The same mofo couldn't put together a fiscal plan in 18 months as leader of the economic team. Then he pressured the Kano state government to drop the corruption probe against Sanusi. The same midget has spent $1.2b in the last two weeks and facilitated depletion of the reserves by $500m, all for a 15 naira appreciation that may likely be lost in days, in the face of dropping crude oil prices.

Farouk is reiterating facts I've always championed, that Osinbajo is not the savior he is proclaimed to be by the Yoruba media. The way these people play politics is irritating.

-Lord

In your mind you are making sense, why are you people always in a hurry to get result....stop playing the Mr No it all because it shows you know nothing

If God says he would be our next President there is nobody can do to that....He is just acting for now and the indices on his scorecard is very impressive

Am just observing but Osinbajo that I know is an achiever always...
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Izen: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
LordAdam16:

Depends on what parts you are referring to.

Of course Osinbajo would be better in economy. Really, he doesn't have to do much, the economy can run itself.

But in everything else, he'll be worse than Buhari.

Buhari was increasing our reserves steadily over 4 months by as much as $4.9b. Osinbajo started the intervention in February that has cost Nigeria north of $5b. I'm not going to say it was completely unnecessary. But after the first $2b was spent to push the rate below N400, every extra dollar has been a reckless spend. Buhari kept things steady and managed to increase the reserves while still maintaining relevant intervention.

The midget, just burned through 500m of reserves like it was chump change and over $1b of revenue. And for what? 15 naira difference. In February, that same amount shaved over 50 naira and oil price was around $55 pd. Now, prices are around $50 and we're spending scarce dollars to get a fraction of the effect. For heaven's sake, the value in the investor's window is higher than black market rate, and bank cards are actually higher than black market rate. It's no more about convergence, it's plain old political window dressing.

And he knows he'll get away with it, because when awful things happen, it's Buhari's fault. When nice things happen, it's Osinbajo's brilliance. He's been given a blank check like Buhari was given in 2015, and we have a long history of what leaders do with blank checks in Nigeria, Osinbajo would be is no different.

And lets just move from economy for a tad bit. Would Buhari really pressure the Kano state government to stop the Sanusi probe? Even if he were to do so, would he do it directly or via a proxy. I mean this is the corrupt Buhari who keeps 500m-bribed Kyari as his henchman. Yet Osinbajo actually and stupidly did it, something we both know the failure Buhari wouldn't do. And he gets a free pass, because we are all too comfortable to find a new messiah who like the last one is another demon.

-Lord

The fact that you keep calling him a midget is why I won't take the rest of your comments seriously. It is derogatory to short people like myself. And it hurts the same way a white man calling a black man nigga hurts. No one chooses to be short. Smh.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by vantage001: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Firgemachar:

Thankfully, your pain-inspired opinions dont count, not even here.

Osinbajo is unstoppable by God's grace.javascript:void(0);

Go and die!!
Who will vote for him against a northern candidate?
Definitely not the SE that you guys have burnt bridges with. I am sure the SS is not too keen on osibanjo too.
You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by vikstandon(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hey Farouk or whatever u call ur self! You cry whao and talk about Federal Character your dullard brother Buhari never practiced in the face of appointment...

It is said that when the corpse of another is carried, person of ur type liken it to a log of wood...See how pained you are!!! Go kiss the Ass of a Mad woman...

When you Northerners assume that change within yourself...Then we can entrust Nigeria in your hand for drastic and all round change...

Who worships God of Baal like you Muslims do...Did your Ramadan stop u from coming to the house to vote against the bill instituting South East Commission, even when you knew it was the right thing to do, Don't you have your own commissions... Do you foster the interest of others...

Stop this long preaching and concentrate on how to be transformed by ur fast... Only if u serve a supreme being who can transform, wonder the kind of God you even serve...

I hate your kind...who only advocates his interest, fight for the interest of other tribes and for once lay aside ur own interest and Nigeria would be great again...

Talk about sacrifice... And practice sacrifice, come to the south south and see for yourself...you will agree with me that you've been living on BLOOD MONEY...

Yet u speak of federal character!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by africanusvu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprints all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. The write up is a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.

Even if we are to believe the ipob conjectures above, we should praise Osinbajo for being a true nationalist and not castigate him. If he was given only one ministerial slot and he nominated Enelamah, an IBO man to fill the slot, then that is a very commendable decision. How many Hausa or Ibo leader will give away a ministerial slot to a person outside his tribe? All this coordinated attacks on the acting president because of his growing popularity should just stop.
.Bloody fool.if there is a tribe dat av given VP sup0rt.its the igbos.whildnt u peple alow igbos to rest.did u see them near ur aso rock again.let them be pls
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by olaoni4real: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
if you have opportunity you will do worse, you can only give sesitive appointment to those you know are capable and trust worthy, that is why our country is in the present problem. The question you need to ask is are this people qualify for the position, they are all Nigerians for God sake and being a member of RCCG is not enough to disqualify them, when Buhari apointed his son as his PA people still reacted, so what ever you do people will either speak for or against, I do not see anything wrong in what acting president has done Carry go Osinbajo (SAN)
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by afponline: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
All these fake people. Who he be? Na wa o, 9ja with lies
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bidahjay: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
We can't blame the VP as he is a good student of the nepotic president of Nigeria Buharia. My concern for the so called northern elites is why didn't they speak out against Buhari's nepotic appointments, why speak now against the VP? Who is obviously learning fast from his Oga Buhari?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by VEE2010(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
The battle line for 2019 is drawn. I know this will certainly continue until there is clear direction on who will run or not. All I can say or acknowledge is Karma. The same way the likes of Lai Muhammad and top APC members lied against GEJ. It is pay back time.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Mune: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kwankwaso is our choice! The VP can finish Buhari's tenure, but 2019, is ours.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dragonking2: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The NOrth, SE and SS will NOT support Osinbajo. That's one truth you must appreciate
How do you know the SS and SE wont support osibanjo? So you expect us to still support a northerner that will finally wreck this country? Sometimes i wonder how you guys just wake up to make frivolous assumptions.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dragonking2: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mune:
Kwankwaso is our choice! The VP can finish Buhari's tenure, but 2019, is ours.
Kwankwaso is your northern people's choice not our choice. Take note
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Kay25(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
May thunder shut the mouth of that farouk when sai baba do him own kitchen or kitten cabinet we complained..if dey like dey shud die Osinbajo till 2019 say goodbye sai baba
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dragonking2: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Before you make senseless bigoted comments, always check google to know if similar news had hit the internet. Now this news came out 2 days ago, but your level of bigotry and hatred will always blind you.

https://nigeria.direct.news/news=690760

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dragonking2: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

Shut the red sense organ in your mouth. There is nothing, I repeat nothing that a southerner is competent at, without a corresponding northerner that can do the job exactly or even better.

Your only problem with his recent appointment is Yoruba to other southerners ratio and not the North - South balance that you have been wailing on before.

You don't blame Osinbanjo for this but you can blame Buhari for Marginalization despite there was none. Hypocrite.

We shall see @ the polls.
List the marginalization done by Osibanjo and i will list the marginalization done by buhari? or better still we can open a new thread about it and lalasticlala will move it to front page for all to see. Do you agree?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by winny4sandy: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
AdeniyiA:
They have started again, those who believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right undecided
ehere as they have absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TijaniAbu: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fake pastor fake professor osinbajo is a dirty lying thief. Evil midget short man devil

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dragonking2: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:
Yoruba you want Osinbanjo to be President, so be it. Every person will want his tribeman to lead the nation and that's nature because we human are selfish and individualist. I don't blame you for that.

But some of you are hypocrites: Osinbanjo has done nothing good that you're praising him. Please if He has, tell me one?

1. Who devalued the Naira ? Osinbanjo

2. Who lead the Nigerian economy into recession ? Osinbanjo

3. Who support corruption regarding Sunusi's case ? Osinbanjo

4. Whose appointment is 99% his fellow southerners? Osinbanjo

The hypocrites are still praising him for these

You want him to be President? Yes! Fine and good. Give him all your necessary support but we won't accept lies of invisible achievement.
It is obvious that you are a clown and a confused one for that matter

Secondly be ready to fight a no winning war from the north 4 that Presidential seat of power
The south will collect it and there is nothing you guys can do. Highest, you will empower more bokoharam to kill yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Could These Be Why Electricty Is Stable In Nigeria Now??? Photos / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.