Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (54215 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
look who we have here. keep crying
. bring more marabouts from space or saudi or Pakistan to pray for our tourist president. Development of nigeria is not your primary concern, but to have your man there. Trying to reason with you is like trying to pull down a brick wall. Sadly, you're educated..how much more those stark illiterates up north? continue using your joker in benue.

If you cannot address the post then needless to quote me. You should know some facts about me by now. Haven't I and you argued on Ile Ife crisis?

1. I am a young (boy) Nigerian Muslim from Northwest Nigeria (The core north)

2. You shouldn't consider me as a literate if you think other northerners are illiterate because I'm a good example of the majority.

Big for nothing. Address the post if indeed you have valid points.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ponti93(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
D funny thing about the write is that the writer kept saying that nigerians were shocked by these appointments... Instead of simply saying that the northern cabal were shocked... Anyways buhari gave 70percent of his appointments to northerners and the writer didnt see nepotism then... Now his eyes suddenly opened... Our problem is a big one...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ally2014: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
what is this one saying?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

Nepotism isn't defined as you bringing in trusted allies to help you paddle your canoe.
Need I remind you that Your brother the President has 99% of his staffs and even service chiefs as Hausas.
Is seem Dr. Farouk missed out on a supposed appointment or promise. Hence the needless argument.

I just shake my heads when I see the supposedly so called literate are lying and believing their manufactured stories.

1. Gen Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin - Chief of Defence Staff hails from Ekiti State. SOUTH

2. Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas - Chief of Naval Staff hails from Cross River State. SOUTH

3.Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai - Chief Of Army Staff hails from Borno State. NORTH

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar - Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Airforce hails from Bauchi State. NORTH

Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces and he is a southern Christian from Ekiti state.

In total the service chiefs are 50% South - 50% North. So come up with other lies.

Again: None of the service chief from the north is Hausa. Burutai And Abk were not Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by marwanafrica: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
northerners contrubute to Nigerians problem, by words, by action, by governing, by caring lesser for d less priviledge, and above all dey have lesser love for d development of this country,
and mind you am also from the North, but let the truth prwvail
northerners contrubute to Nigerians problem, by words, by action, by governing, by caring lesser for d less priviledge, and above all dey have lesser love for d development of this country,

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by shiimah: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Buhari did more than this even when it was glaring... Did you talk? You people can cry me a river abeg...
He called a particular ethnic group 5%.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by malachytochukwu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Osibanjo is really goofing if this is true....".hyper-nepotism" and "acute tribalism " in execution. grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by reuben79: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
they always reason like cow

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by BLACKdagger: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprint all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. It is just a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.

Hehehehehe u no dey shame.
I knew they would start calling ipob grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Themandator: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
schoolboij:

like I told you, no northern candidate can defeat osinbajo if buhari decides not to run.

Unless Osinbaja becomes the substantive president today so he can do away with the security chiefs so he can start building a pan Nigerian political structure. The entire security apparatus is in the hands of northerners who would do everything to keep the power in the north. The north is more conscious today of the presidency and who holds it than they were during the Yaradua era
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by dandollaz: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Elombah.com is an ipob blog. This silly write up has ipob fingerprint all over it. Ismaila Farouk is just a creation of the real author of this nonsense. It is just a failed attempt to create disharmony between Osinbajo and Buhari.
Always defending Afonja masters

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by KingGBsky(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Me read this...laiye laiye...me read a long note of what a northern dullard wrote.
never. Whatever they like they should write about themselves I don tire for this country.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by jakomee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dr ismaila or watever you called urself where were u wen Buhari appointed northerners dat cnt even spell their name nt tu talk of speaking good English as all d agencies we av in Nigeria,
IG - NORTH
NCS - NORTH
NIS - NORTH
NCDC - NORTH
CHIEF OF AIR STAFF - NORTH
CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF - NORTH
CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF - NORTH
God punish ur generation if u talk abt dis again

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
reuben79:
they always reason like cow

Ofcourse you shouldn't expect cows to have same reasoning with Pigs.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by BabaO2: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheEastActivist:

The Constitution poised that the federal character must be dully observed in any governmental processes...

I didn't expect corrupt people like you that finds Tinubu as a godfather to reason like a normal human being does... So safe your self your shame.
You know nothing, the Federal character has been expressed already, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ikeremadu, Dogara, etc, their staff, their personal business, I am sure you don't expect to see Yorubas in Ikeremadu's staff list, or Osinbajo must have an ibo or hausa as a wife because he is the VP of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by bukaty(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
I hope notting bad will happen to this man, the truth is that northern elite are beginning to be afraid of his popularity in the government coupled with the popularity that he will enjoy among the members of RCCG and other christiandom if at all nature or destiny make him to become president.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Ndywin: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kikiki....ahahahaha... Tiniubu how market? Your alliance with hause/fulani don dey pay off..

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by LordAdam16: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=989900 post=57160212][/quote]

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by spiritedtete: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
I beg to differ.... if you are in a leadership position you will work with those you know can deliver which you might of worked with in the past. What is the abuse of office here?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by FriendNG: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakomee:
Dr ismaila or watever you called urself where were u wen Buhari appointed northerners dat cnt even spell their name nt tu talk of speaking good English as all d agencies we av in Nigeria,
IG - NORTH
NCS - NORTH
NIS - NORTH
NCDC - NORTH
CHIEF OF AIR STAFF - NORTH
CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF - NORTH
CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF - NORTH
God punish ur generation if u talk abt dis again

1. Gen Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin - Chief of Defence Staff hails from Ekiti State. SOUTH

2. Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas - Chief of Naval Staff hails from Cross River State. SOUTH

3.Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai - Chief Of Army Staff hails from Borno State. NORTH

4. Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar - Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Airforce hails from Bauchi State. NORTH

Chief of Defence Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces and he is a southern Christian from Ekiti state.

In total the service chiefs are 50% South - 50% North. So come up with other lies.

God punish your generation if you ever lie like this again.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
hollywater:
Blame the Afonjos for this. Everytime they keep worshiping the northerners , why won't them feel born to rule.

Lets get things straight, How do Yorubas worship the north?
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by TheEastActivist: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
BabaO2:

You know nothing, the Federal character has been expressed already, Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ikeremadu, Dogara, etc, their staff their personal business, I am sure you don't expect to see Yorubas in Ikeremadu's staff list, or Osinbajo must have an ibo or hausa as a wife because he is the VP of Nigeria.

Emotion being.
They must do or say anything to convince themselves that a bad precedence shown by them are practiced elsewhere and so are good to go..

Brother shun evil and shun nepotism to help Nigeria.. grin

Shame on you and your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by SuperS1Panther: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
How can I take a pro- Biafrau.d website serious?

The write up has complete colouration and hatred laden expletives of Ipods and Igbo Jews.

Junaid we know Yunus we know, who is fathom Farouk of Elombah, one of the several media arm of iPod and their Secessionists allies.

Is it not weird that a pro-biafrau.d blog suddenly becomes the media outlet of Northerners when Gamji blog and Leadership.

It is a calculated effort by iPods to sow a seed of discord being children of hatred and they have failed.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by hucienda: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

I totally agree. If they were moving the country forward each time they took the reins of affairs, then we could at least point to the pros of their leadership, but no, these people keep pulling the entire nation backwards. Enough is enough!

They contribute nothing positive but want to control everything.

Na now the supporters of the professor know say north get entitlement mentality? undecided Why didn't they allow the southern president continue if not for short-sighted selfishness?

My stance on this thread is clear. That Buhari is tribalist is clear. However what this Zamfara guy has equally shown is that the VP I was previously seeing in nationalist light is equally tribalist as well, his even goes a step further to be church-specific. Wrong is wrong. No be say because na fellow southerner I go com dey sugarcoat talk turn hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by emynicedgreat: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Receive sense my dear.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by IYANGBALI: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na him enemy, babalawo, Igbos and northern boko Haram him for take surround himself to do the work. Uncle carry go hard.

Osinbajo for President 2019 haters gonna hate
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by ephi321(f): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
hucienda:

Na now the supporters of the professor know say north get entitlement mentality? undecided Why didn't they allow the southern president continue if not for short-sighted selfishness?

My stance on this thread is clear. That Buhari is tribalist is clear. However what this Zamfara guy has equally shown is that the VP I was previously seeing in nationalist light is equally tribalist as well, his even goes a step further to be church-specific. Wrong is wrong. No be say because na fellow southerner I go com dey sugarcoat talks turn hypocrite.

The North has no ground to talk and should just keep their *** mouths shut. They practice nepotism as a way of life and now have the guts to cry foul. The North would say anything to pull any non-Northerner down so I can't take his words seriously.

To be honest, their supporters from the South should face them. I don't even know why I'm getting involved in this.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Objectively, is this "intelligence" file on the VP true? If it is, combined with Buhari's nepotism, we have a big problem. Is this the change APC was talking about?

One would expect our "educated" SW people to go beyond just name calling and counter Farouk's allegations point by point.

But we are not seeing that.

The North understand politics. Underestimate them at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by tete7000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
I think Buhari still rules and will contest to win in 2019. Are the northern cabals finally agreeing Buhari is comatose? Let another round of game start. Politicians are all the same, even though some might bring better omen than some.
Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Mpeka(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Osibanjo is following is boss.
In selection of his kitchen cabinet, Oga had no regards for national character.
When he was doing his appointment, we supported him to choose those he can trust.
Osibanjo is now choosing people he can trust, one Farouk is crying from Zamfara just the way his prophet cried from Mecca.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Omoluabi16(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
FriendNG:

If you cannot address the post then needless to quote me. You should know some facts about me by now. Haven't I and you argued on Ile Ife crisis?

1. I am a young (boy) Nigerian Muslim from Northwest Nigeria (The core north)

2. You shouldn't consider me as a literate if you think other northerners are illiterate because I'm a good example of the majority.

Big for nothing. Address the post if indeed you have valid points.
address which post? your own or the O.p's own? Because none made sense. you said osinbajo devalued the naira..A wise person would know that is not a unilateral decision, but that of the FEC. You talk as if osinbajo has led for 2yrs.

1. I don't care where you're from.

2. What majority? that you refuse to go to school or what? that's why you keep sowing our shoes and can barely converse in English here. do you know the living standard of the northerner here in the S/west? poor is an understatement. you sleep in open places because you're homeless. God knows I'm not mocking you folks, but see the bigger picture.. there is no satisfaction in having a northern president when your lives are not bettered. Majority of northerners live in abject poverty and it's a fact.

The ile ife crisis I desisted from pushing further because you were going back and forth. you always on ghost mode when fulani herdsmen slaughter people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
How can I take a pro- Biafrau.d website serious?

The write up has complete colouration and hatred laden expletives of Ipods and Igbo Jews.

Junaid we know Yunus we know, who is fathom Farouk of Elombah, one of the several media arm of iPod and their Secessionists allies.

Is it not weird that a pro-biafrau.d blog suddenly becomes the media outlet of Northerners when Gamji blog and Leadership.

It is a calculated effort by iPods to sow a seed of discord being children of hatred and they have failed.

This story was in today Guardian or daily post

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.