Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Office Hottie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Hottie (2141 Views)

Instagram Hottie Of The Day With Her Dropping Melon!! (photos) / Honestly! If U R Broke, Dont Sulk If U Get Turned Down By A Hottie / Romantic Hottie Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Hottie by Maneater1(f): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
I'm really attracted to this really hot guy that works with me. We work in the same building but on different floors.
Anyone who knows me knows i'm a huge sucker for fine guys and this guy is literally tall, dark and handsome. i get those chills when i see him. the problem is i think he is in a relationship. I tried flirting with him a bit but it didnt work.

Well its either that or he's gay. what do i do?? undecided
Re: Office Hottie by Seun(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2007
You should ignore him, since you know nothing about him except his hotness.

What do you want from him, anyway? Sex? High-quality sperm for beautiful children and grand-children?
Re: Office Hottie by Maneater1(f): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2007
we used to gist alot around late last yr and he was also seriously flirting with me as well. he told me he had a girlfriend but things werent going smoothly for several reasons.

He flirts with me even more than i flirt with him but thats were it ends. He doesnt take it any further than that and ok i am single right now and might i add very Hot.

although i want a meaningful relationship. Still only ladies will feel me he is HOTTT!!!!, i mean BLAZING!!!! he doesnt know how fine he is. when he wlks girls have to take a second look.

i just have to HAVE him. I want to eat him all up. (Ironicallly my user name implies)
Re: Office Hottie by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2007
interesting u want to eat him all up

i will tell his gf grin
Re: Office Hottie by chris2h(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2007
Well first thing is relax girl. There are many many hot guys out thur who would also like a hot chick like you remember sista let it flow naturally if the guy likes u he will want u if he wants u he will come 4 u. Uve done all dat u can do lettin him know dat ure intrested.

keep it cool
chris2h
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2007
na wa oo did is his girlfriend in disame state with u.
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2007
did he tell u if his gilfriend is in disame state with u guys.
Re: Office Hottie by Maneater1(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2007
His girlfriend is based in America while we both work here in naija. And according to him, things are very shaky in their relationship because she isnt really thinking about settling down and he is ready to settle down finally (Isnt he perfect ladies).

But i have decided to forget him. He's just a tease. who ever said its only girls that like to tease. And theres just something off about him. He's a little bit too good to be true. For now i'll take a back seat and watch. embarassed
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2007
well my dear if there is 1 thing i know about men is that they are very confused sometimes it depends on his age if he close to his late 30s or 30 i wounder y he is not yet married. that will tell that this brother has got serious issues and something is wrong with him. anyway my dear there ar lots of men out there that will lick the floor u walk on.
Re: Office Hottie by harvey(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2007
Got lot of hot guys now.so girl its no news.the girls have to catch up on the moving train,or they left behind.

abi na lie guys? cheesy cool
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2007
getting a hot guy is no problem but which one of them head da house?
Re: Office Hottie by harvey(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2007
one like me who is leading my boo to the alter soon.
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2007
GOD BE WITH U MY BROTHER ,
Re: Office Hottie by harvey(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2007
@ujcplaza

Thaxs alot.and God also be with you,granting you ur heart desire,and also giving you the right man.your own man,not a stranger.
Re: Office Hottie by ujcplaza(f): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
thank u, just the prayer i needed.stay blessed.
Re: Office Hottie by Olisa4all: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
Tell d dude straight up that u like him. . A LOT!! And C how he reacts,his reaction'll tell if he digs u too.
Re: Office Hottie by Olisa4all: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
Tell d dude straight up that u like him. . A LOT!! And C how he reacts,his reaction'll tell if he digs u too.
Re: Office Hottie by oyinboaja: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Office Hottie by frenchman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2007
Tell him how you feel about him.
Ladies should be free to express themselves about how they feel, just like guys too.
Whatever a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: Office Hottie by theopops: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2007
Man-eater, how old is this guy? I hope he is not my friend's boy o!
Re: Office Hottie by TOYOSI20(f): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2009
maybe hes just not that into u. . . . . undecided
Re: Office Hottie by Olisa4all: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2009
That was 2007 this is 2009,i wonder hw everything turned out. . .
Re: Office Hottie by omofola(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2009
yee, that's true ooo, how far with the whole thing now man-eater
Re: Office Hottie by AIRMARSHA: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2009
this is infactuation not true love u said u wanna have him by all maens becarefull and know his hiv status ok.
Re: Office Hottie by mamagee6(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
huhhh. grin
Re: Office Hottie by Youngpo413: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Real maneater!
Re: Office Hottie by Sunkyphil(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Barely 2hrs Ago / How Do I Stay Away From This Young Married Lady? / Let's Talk About The "Silent Treatment".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.