Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? (2138 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 18, 2010
As for me,
Doctors are still not my type or am undecided at the moment undecided

For Lawyers, that is no go area, because i do not want someone that will wake up one day and pass a bill of the time to hv_ Bleep grin

For Bankers, oh dear, u are welcome, because i can be in total control of the joystick kiss

So which is urs?, and tell us the why and why not cool
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 18, 2010
lawyers smiley
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Gabry(f): 7:41am On May 18, 2010
I dont like any of them. Sorry

Because I dont like those profession maself but if I end up with one, no wahala.

BVut still. . . Not my cup of tea
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 18, 2010
luizworld:

lawyers smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked, u get mind o

Gabry:

I dont like any of them. Sorry

Because I dont like those profession maself but if I end up with one, no wahala.

BVut still. . . Not my cup of tea
Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

shocked shocked shocked shocked, u get mind o
Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss
all my wives are lawyers now tongue
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 18, 2010
luizworld:

all my wives are lawyers now tongue

i quess fake lawyers cheesy tongue
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 18, 2010
^^ lwyers r very shocked shocked shocked shocked on bed wink
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2010
Dunno. Still considering.
Maybe a lawyer will do the trick grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 18, 2010
luizworld:

^^ lwyers r very shocked shocked shocked shocked on bed wink
u serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Princegemini:

Dunno. Still considering.
Maybe a lawyer will do the trick grin
why lawyer? grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

u serious? shocked shocked shocked shocked

why lawyer? grin
stay there dey jones naa. i suggest u give one a try and ur life will never remain d same grin grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2010
why lawyer?grin

It's nice to explore other areas of life
wink
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by 190: 8:38am On May 18, 2010

Imma marry any of em,
as Long as they are sweet in bed
and can kill my thirst for s3x
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 18, 2010
Princegemini:

why lawyer?grin

It's nice to explore other areas of life
wink
^^even if they will sue u to court for sexual harassment by 12am in the night? grin

@ 190
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2010
where is everybody?
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Gabry(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2010
^^^ Hey brotha. How u doin? wink
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2010
^^am cool and u?   kiss
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Gabry(f): 10:38am On May 18, 2010
Am cool too. Soon going to preapre dinner.

How come u chose only these 4 professions?
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 18, 2010
^^am just trying to make it short, others are welcome wink
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2010
Sexual harassment after marriage!??! grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by iice(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2010
All these threads that turn into chatterbox lounge
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 18, 2010
^^ yes na, she fit feel like not in the mode and u just woke up by 12am to sing like pirgin, then the next day u get a bill pass with a time table of the time 4 Bleep grin grin grin grin

iice:

All these threads that turn into chatterbox lounge
Meaning?
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by sesman(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2010
i don't know why someone would say they are on holiday and decide to spend their holiday time on Nairaland forum, i know what i will be doing  grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by iice(f): 11:02am On May 18, 2010
Meaning it gets derail and ends up being of no use to anyone but the railway crew so. . .it ends up getting either locked to thrown somewhere
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2010
I hope the days would be days that start with 'T'
Tuesday
Thursday
Today
Tomorrow
grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 18, 2010
Princegemini:

I hope the days would be days that start with 'T'
Tuesday
Thursday
Today
Tomorrow
grin
grin grin grin grin

iice:

Meaning it gets derail and ends up being of no use to anyone but the railway crew so. . .it ends up getting either locked to thrown somewhere
iice, just be nice ok? cool
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2010
What of having a 'soldier wife'?
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2010
^^ shocked shocked, u are on ur own o, everyday beating 4 u if u Bleep up grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Princegemini(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2010
At night while she sleeps, i'm going to implant a bomb in her head.
Any mistake, Booooooooooooom cheesy
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Gabry(f): 12:10pm On May 18, 2010
I have always love those men whom do passionate business. U know?

Especially hose whom struggled from the bottom and tried making their way up
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2010
Princegemini:

At night while she sleeps, i'm going to implant a bomb in her head.
Any mistake, Booooooooooooom cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Gabry:

I have always love those men whom do passionate business. U know?

Especially hose whom struggled from the bottom and tried making their way up
cool cool cool
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by Igwe9(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2010
iice:

Meaning it gets derail and ends up being of no use to anyone but the[b] railway crew[/b] so. . .it ends up getting either locked to thrown somewhere
Rail way workers. lol

@post,
I'm not particular about Profession when it comes to choosing a life partner as long as one is good at what she is doing, but if I had my way, I'd rather she's a lawyer smiley
Re: Which Of Dis Profession Would U Like To Marry 4rm: Docs, Lawyers. Bankers & Why? by iice(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

iice, just be nice ok? cool

I hope you realize i'm not one of the children you play around with on this place undecided
Odikwa funky undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attractive People Are Generally Happier Than Average-looking People! / What Can Make You Hit A Woman? / 27 Years Old Kills His Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.