Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311920 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Hands of mine are blessed,good mornin all, todays attendance is marked see u guys later
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Later everyone will see that you are the first on the attendance. Why are you still awake though?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Though i walk tru the valley and shadow of death i will fear no evil, my broi na jacking things ooooo. Man must pass
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Pass exceptionally and come out with flying colours, that's your own portion
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2017
Portion of land my father gave me has been fetching me lots of money. Though my small poultry farm don chop money for my hand this Xmas I get hope.

But wait o. I dey always see funny monickers for NL. Let's play a game inside a game. Wetin inspire your monicker? My own na my nick name Wonder boy and my first name Harry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2017
harry wonder.. Sounds like a rewinder tongue wink

mine is my name anyways, realness is the inspiration behind mine cool, no need to dey frolick with moniker, so na there I yarn reach smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2017
Reach-out to those in need when you get the chance to, it'll make the world a better place.

Mine is a nick giving to me in sec school, elan-Tracey, Tracey is ma name.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Name is a unique identifier. So my unique identifier is Tobiloloba hence my moniker lorbar
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2017
Lorbar is a pleasant moniker that depicts God as the great king; a nickname could sometimes be a pointer to who you are, what you are good at, what motivates you, what gives you inspiration/joy, your optimism about life or something that is just peculiar to you. The bolded inspired mine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mine has been said on this thread before jor......shervy is my nickname( from an Ukrainian player, shervchenko ) I just add 'dman' to it which mean 'the man'.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bobbyL(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Man made the train, to carry the heavy load...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
heavy loads is what I detest when traveling, like traveling light. Truth be told, I have to reluctantly sacrifice dropping alot of stuffs I would have loved to travel along with for the sake of achieving a 'light travel'.
I feel safe, swift and smart when my load is light mostly in a place I am not familiar with.
Well your period of stay is a factor to consider too, it may be the reason for the heavy load and stuffs like that. but then this factor is directly directed to the manly men because yes we have feminine men alias Egbon bob is risky grin

For the female folks, period of stay is not a considerable factor at all, the load they'll carry along for two days go reach me use for one month wink

Una good eveninggoodnightsmiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Goodnight? Don't you think it's still early for that? Oh don't mind me, I'm a nightwalker smiley

I don't like travelling at all, light , heavy, whichever sad

Except it's by private jet. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jet me to my place of rest(my bed) oh my leg. On the moniker stuff Orgzeyn is given to me by my math teacher in sec because he cnt pronounce my surname Ogunsan. Good night
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
goodnight again?Jet-tison the goodnight, Lol; whatever that means, I hope you comprehend

yah I agree traveling in extreme comfort is an icing on the cake or should I say enough plantain (dodo) on the plate of hot beans grin

but in totality sha, I recommend you travel most especially if you have the means, leave priv.jet first except you be oyedepo daughter or niece, if you're none mentioned abeg fall in any bettr road transport service or better still our commercial airlines please.. you feel my rhymes abi wink
Traveling to new places, changing locations once in a while is not overrated, it has a medical check on us, help calm nerves and all except the travel is impromptu or you're traveling for a bad reason which is understandable.

p.s: I used oyedepo as a reference, could have been anybody before some people go open covenant for my head undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Head off to bed why don't you? And leave this wonderful thread. It seems like we have people who should have been named dozie.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
name dozie sounds like name 'those here'.
What's the meaning madam, I'm excited you're arnd shaybebaby, don't know what the excitement is all abt anyways.
And you're awake, you be nocturnal human being too
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
shaybebaby:
Head off to bed why don't you? And leave this wonderful thread. It seems like we have people who should have been named dozie.

Hmmmmgringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Too much of anything is bad, being moderate is key.

Yeah Uyii I feel ya rhymes, I'll like to be like you when I grow up wink , Maybe I'll try travelling the next time the opportunity arrives, I don't usually give travelling a second thought except for very important reasons.

I need not be Oyedepo's daughter to ride on private jet na... I'm the daughter of the most high. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Most High rules in the affairs of men, He's the one that raises up the poor out of the dust and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes and to make them inherit the throne of glory, there's nothing He cannot do;

you dont have to be Oyedepo's son or daughter to have access to a jet; however, He will not give certain things that will give HBP or send his children to early grave cheesy , some things are good but they are not expedient. Good morning all !
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2017
All hail the night walkers and the early risers. It seem people spend much time on this thread when it is late night.
Personally I hardly stay up till 11 except I'm reading or banging.
Yesterday I couldn't join you guys I had a lot on me. There was a work I needed to deliver to a client and still have a test to write today. Once the pay comes we go celebrate am here.

On the issue of traveling I travel a lot. Though I don't like Lagos don't ask me why. But I do light travel. Only my laptop and phone then one or two shirts. The rest I buy when I get to where I'm going
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2017
Going away is exciting. I like to travel too but I hate the process, (flying). I love road trips though.
Uyii, silly me. ;DTyped that response last night feeling cool with myself and promptly fell asleep after that.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Going by ur postulation, is it economical to buy what u need at ur destination when u can carry some along with u from home? Secondly, if u finally buy what u need at ur destination, won't u take them along with u when going back home simply because u wanna travel light?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:
Going away is exciting. I like to travel too but I hate the process, (flying). I love road trips though.
Uyii, silly me. ;DTyped that response last night feeling cool with myself and promptly fell asleep after that.

Bravogringringrin (clapps)

Coffee (give's her a cup of coffee)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Light travel is carrying what you really/strictly need, don't think there'll be reasons to buy stuffs at your destination but if that's the case, anything you're buying will be light also except you wan buy television grin

I greet everybody.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

undecided undecided You nor dey hear word?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:

undecided undecided You nor dey hear word?

Ela ela,wetin make ur face be like diz againcheesycheesy
Anybody offend u diz morning?gringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Everybody good morning smiley

What you should carry to me depends on your person, the purpose of the trip and the length of your stay.

Have a splendid day guys.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Ela ela,wetin make ur face be like diz againcheesycheesy
Anybody offend u diz morning?gringrin
Na you start am undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:

Na you start am undecided
Na wa ooogringringrin Wetin I do nau?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2017
guys consider the factors you've highlighted but girls like youcheesy, I don't think so, una too like load, both usable and unusable..pack everything undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Thank you Jare. Just the thing to power my brain this morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.