Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312148 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
want(s) or needs depends on individual choices and preferences, Uyiii, you know the right thing to do
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
do unto me what I do unto you. If I kiss you, reciprocate wink.. ok that's a joke actually

Seriously now, madam vee vee what's the right thing to do that it seems I am not knowing, clue me in pleasewink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please i dont know anything o, I just replied you based on the 'heart' comment you made ni o, I no talk anything again sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by M7even(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
again and again this thread shall continue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
continue peeping elantraceey cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 2:33am On Nov 26, 2017
elantraceey thought she could just peep and not get noticed but how wrong she was grin

Good morning people .
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2017
People of God shout halleluya !!!
Today will be first day in the year i would nt go to church, chai am feeling somehow already
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Intrepid01(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Already done acts can't be undone....so why cry over spilled milk.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Milk is for babes while strong/real meat is for adults
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by educonsultant: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
adults who keep whining like babies
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Babies are sweet to make sha, very lovely and innocent beingswink, just prep yourself ahead for the follow-come aftermathembarassed

Adult meat ke. hehe
Please you'll elucidate more on this milk for babes and real meat for adults, are you talking in idioms or parables?
ehen, so there re fake meats abi This vee eh, just enlighten us more on the isshue sha, me particularly, I am interested and all ears.

The table na your own. shoot
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Shoot what now? Uyiii, you wouldn't allow my answer to be in peace ni, haha? grin , you are an adult now and you should understand what it means. Okay, milk is for those that are still small in the things of the spiritual while meat is for those that are matured in Christ; I've explained my own, you can give your own meaning to it, na you sabi, your mind dey dirty cheesy grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
dirty mind wey clean pass your own abi
I like the way you intertwine and meander the thing to evangelical talk

just continue, you heargrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hear what now? cheesy You no dey go Sunday school ni? Better go and use soap and water to cleanse your mind.... grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hear me out Uyiii smiley smiley smiley I'm blank.

BTW, Uyiii what do you intend to do about my heart?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
my heart was willing and volunteering to help since yours is wounded, but it seems you're not interested, your heart is blank; Lolcheesy, na your kidney dey pump blood abiundecided
I thought you should know blank is someone's moniker, be ready for her wink Lorbar- lobatangrin

Lol, vee my mind is really dirty, you can imagine what I thought when I saw soap befr perusing the whole sentence, anyways you can help me with the soap for the cleansingwink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cleansing of your heart shall require laying of hands by the Pastor the way I'm seeing it shocked cheesy , in fact, you don too corrupt! undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrupt-ible veewink, I agree say I corrupt sha, na 9ja we dey now where corruption is loved and cherished, so anyhow you fit corrupt your own, corrupt amcheesy. corruption na corruption, so I am not denying
you're corrupt too na and it'll will be worse if you deny cry

p.s: make sure the pastor coming to lay hands is not corrupt too o, because majority of them now, God nor call them, na them dey call God after hunger don throway shoki for their face
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Face the fact Uyiii, corruption has eaten deep into the debris of this nation, it's in every nooks and cranny of the society, we all keep shouting about it forgetting that solution to it begins from individuals, even from the comfort of our bedrooms ........ we can only be praying and hoping for the best concerning this nation......Now, I'm I the one to bring Pastor again? shocked cheesy; me am not corrupt oooo, dont know what you are talking about undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
About to wedgrin. On thursdaysmiley

It's a drama series shown on Tv every Thursday, all my crushes heart be don jump enter their mouthcheesy, except Lorbar anyways, her heart is blank undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blank heart of Lorbar must have been as a result of you guys palaver again, men and heart break are synonymous, dear, that's part of life experience, it will only make you stronger. LOL at Uyiii's crushes crushing down at his wedding profession but are they even on this thread? Don't know anyway
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Anyway vivie01, you are correct. My blank heart is a result of men's palavar but thankfully I have Uyiii to mend my blank heart..

Abegi enough of heart talk. Let's play a game.

Who is in the garden?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
garden egg, pepper, tomato, vegetable, strong spring bunk, pillowwink.. what else??

can you come and see it, yes yes yes yes

p.s: the garden is in my bedroomwink, where lots have been planted and harvested, best ever cool
hi don't bother about toolz, I've got alot here. Just come along with your planting suit, it's a long day and we gonna be very busygrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Busy doing what exactly?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Exactly what I wanted to ask. wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ask and ye shall be answered
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
orgzeyn:
People of God shout halleluya !!!
Today will be first day in the year i would nt go to church, chai am feeling somehow already
shocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Answered ? Well he is the answer. I think say na only me like woman for this thread until I met uyii.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Uyiii is just like the typical man you see everywhere. They will have jollof rice at home but be chasing concoction rice all about smiley smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
About time we learn to live together in peace n harmony irrespective of our differences. @lorbar, how sure are u?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
U mean uyii been get you (jollof rice ) come dey chase concortion rice (other girls) or he had another girl who is jollof come dey chase after you wey be concortion rice ?
To me o all rice na rice. Weda jollof concortion white cocoa nut milk yam or plastic
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Plastic rice is a slow poison being imported for us to eat these days, Naija borders are so porous and urgent attention needs be diverted to that area (if not yet done) with genuine intentions to curtail such menace; our Customs officers should not see it as another wake-up call from the ruling government to 'come and eat'.........

MrWondah e be say rice get grade ooooo but I come fear as all na same to you. sad smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.