Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310525 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Everything is fair in love and war but this is world war 3...... said by pia in 3 idiots.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringringrin
Wetin I do nau?
you like wahala sha or you just like to break Law, no serzly if you just decide to be dumb, asin nor to follow this simple thread, haba naa tell me how 9ja wan take bettr. maturity nor be to pack beards full everywhere o or get hair for chest undecided

I b wan ignore you ba I don see many of your post, na so you be sha cheesy, you like women diee, you don toast all the girls for NL finish, you don even toast some twice. you go quick toast your landlord daughter o wey go make the man leave one or two bullets for your wor-wor face.

Person like you eh, if I sell you finish, I nor go collect change, I go even pay who con buy you. You need go extinct sad

nothing personal sha and hope I nor spoil your package, your face like last week soup. yeye dey gburge for your body
goodmorning idiot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
shervydman:
Everything is fair in love and war but this is world war 3...... said by pia in 3 idiots.
3 idiots, a very interesting movie indeed. all is well even in the well

p.s: we have just one idiot here, he has honourably distinguished himself in the area of idiocracy. Everybody please put your hands together for martin0grin
may your idiocy linger on and stay in you longer than mugabe remained in power, oya say Amen.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Uyiii:

p.s: we have just one idiot here, he has honourably distinguished himself in the area of idiocracy. Everybody please put your hands together for martin0grin
may your idiocy linger on and stay in you longer than mugabe remained in power, oya say Amen.
grin grin grin Amen to that prayer...... Martin0 right now

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:
Thank you Jare. Just the thing to power my brain this morning.
Na so oogringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2017
shervydman:
grin grin grin Amen to that prayer...... Martin0 right now
Chai una finish megringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Uyiii:

Ouchgringringrin na wa oooo see yabing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 8:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Now, now gentlemen. May I implore you to pardon my friend Martin0. Call it exuberance or maybe he doesn't quite fully understand the game. Apologies to for my replies, I reply often without checking what thread I'm actually on.

Saying that, Martin0. We can have conversations on this threat but follow the rules of the game please. To recap for you:
The first word in your post should be the same as the last post before yours. So you can still say what you want but you have to find a way to begin your post using the last word in the previous post.

Also try to avoid quoting posts directly, so it's a smoother read for participants. If it is a post directed at me or someone else in particular, a mention would suffice in the body of the post.

Now be a good boy and follow the rules.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Uyiii:

you like wahala sha or you just like to break Law, no serzly if you just decide to be dumb, asin nor to follow this simple thread, haba naa tell me how 9ja wan take bettr. maturity nor be to pack beards full everywhere o or get hair for chest undecided

I b wan ignore you ba I don see many of your post, na so you be sha cheesy, you like women diee, you don toast all the girls for NL finish, you don even toast some twice. you go quick toast your landlord daughter o wey go make the man leave one or two bullets for your wor-wor face.

Person like you eh, if I sell you finish, I nor go collect change, I go even pay who con buy you. You need go extinct sad

nothing personal sha and hope I nor spoil your package, your face like last week soup. yeye dey gburge for your body

Hahahahahah my brother e never reach quarrels eeegringrin
Weitin dey make u vex diz morning....

Ok oya come make I go buy u something or make we go work together...gringrin

Well atleast am better than gay's,transgender,and all infact am even more better than lesbian's

I agree to liking women 1gozzilion times,I can't force ma self to have over 1million guy's as friends that looks somehow to megringringrin

Ladies are surpose to be are main friends infact majority and not male...gringringringrin

You talking about toasting,well maybe u know me too well,I am sure u guessinggringrin

Anymore question and more insultsgringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Uyiii:

Anyway am sure we are still friends ooogringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2017
shaybebaby:
Now, now gentlemen. May I implore you to pardon my friend Martin0. Call it exuberance or maybe he doesn't quite fully understand the game. Apologies to for my replies, I reply often without checking what thread I'm actually on.

Saying that, Martin0. We can have conversations on this threat but follow the rules of the game please. To recap for you:
The first word in your post should be the same as the last post before yours. So you can still say what you want but you have to find a way to begin your post using the last word in the previous post.

Also try to avoid quoting posts directly, so it's a smoother read for participants. If it is a post directed at me or someone else in particular, a mention would suffice in the body of the post.

Now be a good boy and follow the rules.

gringringrin
Thanks for d lecturegringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Rules n regulations must be duly followed, ur friend; Martin0 is a nice guy, though....he's not easily offended, that's a good thing about him, another person for don vex.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Uyiii:

Pardon Martin oo... na him walaha be that grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Vex ke, for online tantrums.. haba naacheesy

Egbon martin0, nothing personal at all, just try epp move this interesting thread to the permanent site starting from your next post, be assured if you abide by this simple rules, your idiocy will be forced out/step down like mugabe did grin

On a serious note sha, na just online banter. but eblike you go worse offline shacheesy.
abeg for the sake of your many admirers and crunchen crushes, follow the rules if at all make the thing nor taya person smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
That boy is cheeky, funny and very good Natured. Makes me laugh all the time. grin
Saying that, wish he would play by the rules goddammit! angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2017
gringringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Person wey wan tire go still tire jare, but nor be this kind thread dey quick tire person, if you tire you fit still come back .

@Uyi I don't carry load o, infact you'll hardly see me with handbag self, my backpack only because of laptop and books finish.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Finish is a homonym of Finnish( a person from Finland). @Elantraacey, what type of books are u talking about? Are u an avid reader?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Reader-ship grin ability of our generation has shifted from physical to virtual
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
virtual-ly everyone in 9ja now is full of savage replies/talks mostly unemployed graduates/youths, venting the anger and frustration on any unwary human beingcry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
being the age of social media and virtual this, virtual that, some clueless, uncouth and immature beings,would just hide under it to be spewing rubbish and talking senselessly, some smoke-screening their beast behaviour to deceive unwary victims

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Victims of circumstances you may call it but social media has been more useful than the print on TV radio media. People can easily criticise anything and everything. Leaders are more conscious of what yltgere subjects would say and more evills have been averted and exposed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Josephjnr(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Exposed mistakes or failures are always prevented from reoccurring for we value more what the world think of us than what we think of ourselves.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by SamgoldBaba: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Ourselves belongs to what part of speech?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Speech ? Me no know o. Wetin I hear my neighbor sing dis morning make me laff sotey catarh comot for my nose. My Yoruba brothers and sisters make una help be hear wetin my neighbor sing

Oluwa ke to si

Ke to mi o
Ke to si

Ko fa me fa kpewi
Shaka may wey wey yo
Ke to si.
Oluwa
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Oluwa o Tobi o, o tobi o, o tobi (lord, u're mighty) (2X)
Ko s'eni ta le fi s'akawe re o, o Tobi ( there's none like u, u're mighty).
Oluwa.

Morning, everybody.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Everybody move your body now, forget about the blue day; everybody move your body now, tomorrow is a good day, imagine that ......... smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
That song don old pass Methuselah cheesy, I'm not sure style plus will still remember the lyrics.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
lyrics would definitely be remembered by him now, its one of his hit songs; but come oh MrWondah, this your song get as e be oooo, na your neighbour dey sing am like that abi na you? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
You suppose know say u no dey spoil songs na. Na my neighbor work. If you even hear am you go laf sotey
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sotey, sotey, sotey......I go dey pray sotey, naija go better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
better than ever...na that one be our prayer.

@shevdyman different books like but not limited to Christian books, engineering books,novels ,etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.