Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310510 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Etc or novel where I go start from
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
From anywhere nor bad....as far as say e enter. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Enter through the strait gate, for wide is the gate that leads to destruction
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Destruction is guaranteed for any nation that does not invest in human development.

@Elantraacey, which book u read last? Excluding Christian book.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
bookfacetongue, the reverse is the casewink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Case Western Ontario Canada Ltd na wetun autocorrect suggest na him I type so
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
So far so good, we are in the second to the last month of this year, count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by shaybebaby(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Done with today. Tomorrow is a new day. Make merry, spend time with loved ones. Don't forget to create new memories.
To borrow lyrics from one of my favourite songs:

"live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins,.. The rest is still Unwritten."
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bobbyL(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bobbyL(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Unwritten indeed are the days before us in the eyes of many. We, however, rest assured that the blankness is a tome borne of thoughts - thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give us an expected end.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bookface: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Uyiii:
bookfacetongue, the reverse is the casewink

WTF?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2017
End every unhappy and unfruitful relationship,clinch to Christ the only way
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2017
way of God is different from the way of man, man looks at the face, God sees the heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Heart of a man is desperately wicked m who can know it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2017
It is better to dwell alone in the wilderness than with a quarelsome and nagging wife
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Wife when you want come na. I dey wait o. In fact I for say make thunder fire any boyfriend of my future wife but
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy grin......but you know you might indirectly be firing to Wondah too because he's ladies' guy and also trespassing on the land of other's future wife as well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by elantraceey(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Well, well, well, today was a great day.

@sherydman the last book I read was Secrets, a crime thriller written by a friend of mine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mine and mine (as in coal mine) are homonyms; spelled the same but have different meanings .... Orgzeyn how are you doing? Uyiii and DopeBoss long time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DopeBoss(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Time waits for no one ... Been up to some things lately will be back online in no time.. Btw vivie01 thnks for checking, I really appreciatewink...

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by bobbyL(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Appreciate the noble path less traveled, though it be sometimes strait and lonely..

Behold, above a modification, below a new post while I modified.. Well.. I better post this on time.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Time heals all wound, so people say. But why hasn't time heal the wound I feel in my heart?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
heart you vee. Oya chop kiss wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kiss is a strong word Uyiii, why not peck? Lorbar, time heals all wounds no matter how sore or deep only that you need to let go
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
go away veesad, Lorbar please come lemme heal the wound in your heartwink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
heart full of thanksgiving irrespective of whatever one is passing through is what God desires because we have no power of our own to solve our problems ....... Uyiii, Vee is already far away in dza oza room waiting for the Presido and ready to report you to him that you said first lady should chop kiss cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
kiss-ing na bad thing nowundecided, na wa for you and your presido government oangry
there's what we call courtesy kiss or friendly kiss.. whatevercheesy, not deep French kisskiss
anyways na from clap we dey throway dance.

I've heard you, my mouth, lips, tongue and my kiss have heard you, we've diverted our attention to someone elseshocked
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Someone else is better before you pour sand-sand for my garri, I cant afford to let Presido sack or give me suspension cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Suspension is that what you're scared of? Oh come onundecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Lorbar(f): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
On becoming, a book written by Toke Makinwa is quite an eye opener. What's not yours will never be yours, no matter how long or how hard you hold on to it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
It's becoming clearer now that Uyiii is anti-first lady angry Do you still know the race ahead? undecided Okay!!!! Enemy of future first lady come 2030 spotted! You want orgzeyn to find another FFL abi? I can see you for who you are undecided cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
are we safe right here, na we dey right heregrin
this one vee reconstructed her sentence to fall into pleasant places on my head, hope I am safe?

honestly nothing concern me with your FL spot in the past, present and future
carry go

p.s: The way Lorbar drifted like person nor ask abt her heart just dey make me laff, girls of nowadays sef.. wah do you people really want

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.