Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313633 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2017
going away does not alter the truth, if you go by science dogmatically, you wouldnt believe in His existence and its sure way to doom; wait a minute, shervydman you dont believe He created heaven and earth? embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Earth is where life exists now.....na God create am. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Create am? Are you being sarcastic? Do you believe in God? embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
God is real....I believe in God, at least; for now....I'm not yet a full-blown atheist. Free me,abeg. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2017
abeg Im freeing you now, dont ever think of becoming an atheist, Iv been looking for avenue to beg you not to visit that thread or any other similar thread again; in as much as you are listening to them, you'll be brain-washed and convinced against the truth, its hard to win them if you are not deeply rooted in the word of God embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2017
The word of God is sharper than any two edged sword, pastor go fit u wella. I'm not going there again. My pastor in church once asked me why I don't come to church, I told him the same thing, he talked to me but I don't attend to church still. U know, when u read a lot of books including scientific ones, one may deviate. Lemme go to church tomorrow, I'm sure my pastor will be happy to see me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Happy to see me?? Of course will be happy to see you and much more happy if you could let him know that you are taking decision to believe and remain wt God. Pls not all science books, gathering and discussions are good for a believer especially when its religion related; Im saying this based on my brother's experience, where he was lured away in his uni days, it took God's intervention to rescue him cos many things happened along d line ......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Line has fallen unto me in pleasant places, behold; I have a good inheritance. Psalms 16:6. Hope ur bro is still bouncing in the lord? smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lord is good, all the time! smiley He's doing so well, nothing that any of those other religion can do to cajole him, he'll rather sit them down and talk sense into them ......... a promise that you wouldnt become an atheist again? embarassed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Again?.....OK.....I won't, I promise. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Promise is a debt remember? Okay, thanks, you are a darling kiss (I dont use this emoticon but I used it now to let u know that Im happy and not only ur pastor) grin ...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pastor Mrs in the building....... grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buildings of this world will be destroyed at last only God will remain and we will all answer to Him on the last day ..... you self don dey become Pastor Evangelist now, you dont know how many bible verses you don quote in a space of minutes grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Minutes by minutes, na u make me dey quote am now grin, I dey connect with ur anointing ni o.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
O my dear bros, you really needed it ohh grin , though you're trying to run away from it but it shows, like I said before, that its in you like peak milk! cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Milk at its peak!!.....I love their new advertisement like mad.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mad and weird adverts are being used by those coys to catch customers' attention these days, the competition is very real, though Ive not seen their new advert, Ive been cut off from TV for some times now sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Now is when I even have little time for TVs,though not much. TV no be the real deal, just for catching fun. I only watch music channels on it.c'est fini.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
C'est fini? Okay, pls dont use this word finish, keep one for me, I will ask for it whenever I needed it to reply those NL kids cheesy , catch you later!

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Later jare....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
'Jare spelling but' ws a moniker we gave to a classmate during my sec school days , vivie01 am missing you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
You are not alone by Michael Jackson. One of the best. cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
Best or worst? See wetin autocorrect do me up there. E change padi to paid. Come turn me mumu. Somebody find me a bani to console me
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
me no know where to get bani o, make you dey double check your sentences next time, if to say na girl you send paid to and you come tell am say na mistake, na to say she go friendzone you permanently cheesy . Orgzeyn dear, me self don too miss you oh, I no see you for living room and other room when going out
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Out of the abundance of heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
speaketh is an outdated grammar.....used in the medieval age, coined by king james of England and made popular by the great English writer William shakespeare. I'm off to one wrangling thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Off to your wrangling thread jor shervydman, I just dey see presido since morning, ehn ehn jare, Orgzeyn how you dey? Na your own carry me go out since, I wan look good for my oga cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Oga means boss in English happy sunday to you all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
All I have to say is THANK U LORD!!!!!.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
LORD He is God, forever and ever, He shall be our God, from now even unto the end
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hirekiller1: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
End time thread
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thread that will soon see an end to the notorious hirekiller1

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.