Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313639 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hirekiller1: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
vivie01:
Thread that will soon see an end to the notorious hirekiller1
hirekiller1 is a ghost
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ghost can disappear when one called on holy ghost fire and lightening smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hirekiller1: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
lightening is not my portion in sango's name
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Name that is greater than every other name. Na orishirishi person dey see for NL shocked. Haa, make I no talk wetin my eye see. smiley.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
See what the Lord has done for me, it much bigger than i can explain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by maureensylvia(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
explain to me what mean by pussylicious
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pussylicious??......what does that mean?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
hirekiller1:
lightening is not my portion in Jesus name

That mean(s) you are a child of God; sorry for my choice of words, I was just thinking what it is that can kill ghost, not directed towards your person in particular; by the way, what informed your choice of hirekiller1 as a moniker? Shervydman, I'm interested in knowing what your eyes see ooo, orgzeyn good evening, you won contract?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
contract that can turn a person's life around has been awarded to future president. u won know wetin my eye see? shocked. na signature of sombori's profile.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Profile of who and what scary message or picture did you see? Orgzeyn come and confirm if contract has started rolling in oooo, first lady needs to start changing wardrobe tongue cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wardrobe(s) of nowadays are quite fashionable
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
fashionable in a senseless way.....like dressing in a half-naked manner.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
shervydman:
fashionable in a senseless way.....like dressing in a half-naked manner.
manner is a virtue most young people lack these days
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
days when vices are accepted as normal, God is watching.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
watching in 3D.....3 dimensional abi na wetin dem dey call am?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Call am? You just said it!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
it is well...........off to bed. smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
shervydman:
it is well...........off to bed. smiley
bed is sweet when u have a companion in it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
It is good to go to bed early if possible - 'early to bed early to rise', good night, sweet dreams!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dreams come should be ur prayers everyday vivie
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Vivie prays and looks unto God for her dreams, both near and future,small and big, to come true as she desired in her heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Heart so tender & beautiful, that all i wish is to win it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
It is well; keep telling God in prayers what you want and what your heart desire
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Desire is the name i want to call u, every morning as u wake up in my arms
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
arms of Federal Government of Nigeria consists of the legislative, Judiciary and Executive
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Executive access to ur heart is all i ask
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Ask yourself if you know what you want, better go back to home to your wife, thou shall not pursue after another man's property smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2017
property that cannot be created nor destroyed......is that one a property or matter?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2017
matter wey you see so, if you ask me na who i go ask
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2017
ask me if I still remember that omawunmi song.....I don't think I do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2017
do not be deceived, God is not mocked, whatever a man soweth, that he shall reap
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2017
reap whatever u sow.....a farmer can never plant a cassava n reap onion, likewise; a person does not do unpropitious things to his neighbor n expect success. lailai, ko possible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.