Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,577 members, 7,840,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (313961 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Possible things with God are impossible with man, have a fulfilled day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Day and night is a blessing from God
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hirekiller1: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
God is a spirit
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Spirit of God brings understanding
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Understanding the true meaning of beauty is akin to understanding the meaning of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. For instance i met a girl who was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious shocked shocked....mrwondah, don't tell me u wanna be like someone, I won't even bother to check d meaning, can't even pronounce it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2017
It is October 30 already, just a day to go before we enter the 2nd to the last month of this year, month of November, wow!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by hercanday(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Wow I Finally Got Admission
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Admission into which school ? Congrats
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congrats! I believed its in order to all that has made it possible for this thread to reach thus far, page 95 and still counting
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Counting ur blessings n naming them one by one will surprise u of what the lord has done.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Done whining somebody
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Somebody can not thank the lord in peace ni? I'm using this medium to convert from something back to Christianity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Christianity is a way to go my brother! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Life of the kingdom of God.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
God reigneth, blessed be the Lord, let the Rock of my salvation be exalted! Shervydman, which medium are you using to convert?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Convert-ion through the medium of speech, abi make I call am typing? U know there's power in the tongue abi na mind make I call am in this instance?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
In this instance? Don't understand!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Understand that I speak in parables like the son of man.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Man Shervy is free to speak in parable and make a sole decision to let someone understand it or not, nevertheless, irrational decision is not the way to go, subjecting to unholy pressure should also be avoided as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kayjay007(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
possible? sure it's possible for Buhari to come back in 2019.
p.s sorry for bringing Buha_Buha into the picture. Ta Ta!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kayjay007(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ta Ta, another way of saying goodbye. Buh am I really going? I don't think so! I'm still
in the block buh on ghost mode.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ghost mode also means guest mode, right?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Right becomes wrong wen leaders are corrupt, selfish and money minded, that is why we all needs to use our PVCs with to vote out corrupt leaders and give room 4 pepu that are passionate, loving and caring, dnt sell your vote for that measures of rice, recharge care or even petty cashs selling your vote means u hv sold ur next 4years into civilized slavery,
#facethefact#ftf
vivie01 my firstlady hws today
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kayjay007(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Today? hell no. it's tomorrow. who doesn't know that hallowe'en is tomorrow. 31st of October.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2017
October 31st night is hallowe'en day traditionally believed to be the night ghosts and zombies can be seen; it is also the last day of the month
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Month of October has been a blessing, I repented had a crush who refused to reciprocate now I'm in search of new gf cos I don taya to play. But I wan dash one of my beautiful ex f.mate to any person wey go fit get 5 retweets on Twitter.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Leykinz(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Twitter one of my favorite social media platform.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Platform I'm not so much familiar with; shervydman where are you?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by kayjay007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
You are asking where he is? ofcourse he's at that place you two normally meet na! LOL!!! just joking jare. Don't take me seriously biko!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
biko, an Igbo word that means please. v.v, here I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.