Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam (14951 Views)

Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract / Again, Court Blocks Inec’s Accounts Over N17.258bn Judgment Debts / Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by takenadoh: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
17 Billion on probably Gucci Chairs and Versace Tables.

Invasive plants comes to mind.
The more u look the less u see Government

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by kpaofame: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
I cant fit laff and some illegal entities would be disturbing upandan that this administration is not kwarupt

from Grass cutting, to work from home, to Ghost working (PMB is a Ghost Worker) to Office Equipment hullabaloo this change is really an interesting movie

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2017
My God, this suffering too much. cry cry cry 17 billion!! how 1 or 2 ppl go get mind to chop 17billion!! God! Why?? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
17billion naira for common stapler, tape and photocopy machine. Afonjas have become a terror

Yoruba affairs will surely give you hypertension if you continue like this.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by jjjjj2017: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2017
yaki84:
am seeing the hand of omenkalives, n the reasoning of sarrki.....
Who are thou?
one carton of henessy for u
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by obonujoker(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
So the money Buhari thief no dey enough.... his subordinates want to do more than him... baba integrity....

However I am not surprised... like master, like follwers
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Reference(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
biafraone:
imagine if Yoruba is a separate nation from Igbo and hausa and that man is representing one Yoruba state and he wants to embezzle that huge amount, first his conscience will prick him. you know why? he's no longer up against other people in Nigeria. he's doing his people. now I bet you that he didn't do it alone. what this translates to is that he must have settled some people, say 10 persons. now imagine when/if those persons are not from the same Yoruba region as he is from. they will either share the money equally or breeze will blow.
at the end of the day, he may steal the cash but certainly not up to that amount or there will be chaos on how the loot will be shared and eventually they won't steal it.

moral of the story, break up this useless country into different federating units and watch things get better.
but should you not be interested, just let Biafra come and show you how a country should be run.

Something in this direction but not quite like that. But right now, this country is seen as a benefit, not a right, so it is exploited as a rented car without down payment. Na government money, shikena.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by uvie66: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
And come to think of it, this woman worked in England, English probity and transparency has not been transmitted to her.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... more reason I just laugh when I hear 'fighting corruption' from these fools.

As if corruption has not always been there right from the beginning pre-1960. Where corruption no dey? Even in the US, ee dey there.

All politicians in Nigeria are thieves. One's duty, however, is to elect among the lot, those who will do well for the populace on the economy.
How do we elect non-politicians as u said all are corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by OlaMiki: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2017
You so Gullible to swallow any beans throw at you. cant u read under the line that its corruption in the house of rep that's fighting back in disguise ? !! majority of the rep and senators leadership are already facing corruption charges in various courts of Nigeria
Chimezie250:
that is the change they promise us, invest that 17billon for youth empowerment ,wickedness
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Klington: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Toothless bulldogs....
Summon here, summon there, no results at the end.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2017
uvie66:
And come to think of it, this woman worked in England, English probity and transparency has not been transmitted to her.
Corruption is in our DNA. Whether u study abroad, u r religious oh..same same.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by chakula: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
Corruption in Nigeria has eaten deep into the people that little children also see it as a way of life, the best way to fight it is from the family set up.
I remember that way back people are very cautious of their behavior because of what would be said their family members and community leaders but nowadays the society encourage people to live beyond their means of livelihood and to keep up people get into criminal activities to maintain that lifestyle and that is what reflects in our leaders as well.
A mature response. Things have changed which Nigeria as a nation will not have them fixed in the near future.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by omogin(f): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2017
The useless woman keeps denying mdas even monies to pay salaries

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by bigfather(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
17billion naira for common stapler, tape and photocopy machine. Afonjas have become a terror

Na original one o ! grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by hucienda: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
elfmann:

How do we elect non-politicians as u said all are corrupt?

Depends on the indices you think are important to you as a voter. To some it might be provision of affordable healthcare to the masses, to some education, others electricity, some the elusive 'fight on corruption', some the economy and so on.

So say you settle on the economy for example as the one index you'd settle for among the other competing indices. Now you have to study the politicians, their antecedents and how they measure up to that index. However from among the corrupt choose the one you know will at least do well for the economy of the country. Some psychologists say past behaviour is good predictor of future performance.

So for example, in a hypothetical case were I to choose between an Atiku or a Buhari in a presidential election, I will choose the former thief over the latter criminal because I know Atiku is sound in economics based on his antecedents as a businessman than the latter who has nothing to show. Or between a Hillary or a Donald, I'd choose the latter since he's actually walked the talk in business over the former who had practically being profiting from politics for a while.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by kazyhm(m): 9:57am On Jun 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
Corruption in Nigeria has eaten deep into the people that little children also see it as a way of life, the best way to fight it is from the family set up.
I remember that way back people are very cautious of their behavior because of what would be said their family members and community leaders but nowadays the society encourage people to live beyond their means of livelihood and to keep up people get into criminal activities to maintain that lifestyle and that is what reflects in our leaders as well.

to fight corruption from family setup ? in a country where law enforcement officers charges you far more than minimum wage for minor offences ?

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Reference(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2017
uvie66:

You guys keep on missing the point. It is not individuals that corrupt the system. It is the system that corrupts the individuals. Change the game, not the players. Worlď reknowned Okonjo Iweala, highly skilled and globally schooled in best practices still writing cheques to launder money on behalf of government she works for. Shoeless Jonathan giving out billions for votes, frugal Buhari collecting billions from states purses through governors to win election, legal luminaire Osibanjo openly defending a corrupt Emir knowing there are not statutes of limitations on financial crimes...the system brother....messes up eveyone irrespective of background and creed.

Change the game, not the players.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by philEscobar(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2017
This country walahi Nor Fit Help Anybody!! THe Greed and corruption us beyond Imagination
lets just pray the next generation of leaders, cleanse this cursed lands

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:

Depends on the indices you think are important to you as a voter. To some it might be provision of affordable healthcare to the masses, to some education, others electricity, some the elusive 'fight on corruption', some the economy and so on.

So say you settle on the economy for example as the one index you'd settle for among the other competing indices. Now you have to study the politicians, their antecedents and how they measure up to that index. However from among the corrupt choose the one you know will at least do well for the economy of the country. Some psychologists say past behaviour is good predictor of future performance.

So for example, were I to choose between an Atiku or a Buhari in a presidential election, I will choose the former thief over the latter criminal because I know Atiku is sound in economics based on his antecedents as a businessman than the latter who has nothing to show. Or between a Hillary or a Donald, I'd choose the latter since he's actually walked the talk in business over the former who had practically being profiting from politics for a while.
We have lousy chioces and America too. The latter can correct it 2020..Nigeria will never.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by MrOwonikoko: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2017
She dey tey tell the house of reps say, chop make i chop nahin be this naija game in politics.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Reference(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2017
OlaMiki:
You so Gullible to swallow any beans throw at you. cant u read under the line that its corruption in the house of rep that's fighting back in disguise ? !! majority of the rep and senators leadership are already facing corruption charges in various courts of Nigeria

So the probe is wrong.....because the judge smokes weed after long hours at work, visits the gambling house at weekends and bangs his neighbours wife.....and you call someone gullible....
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by davibid: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2017
when Okonjo was there we never heard of this kind of shame act

Like, if you want her back

Share if you think she is better than this little girl
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by ofwest47(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2017
well, no comment until the people concerned appeared.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by bionixs: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
you would have heaped the blame on jonathan and pep if it were last admin.i want you to call the name Buhari in connection to this. thank you
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2017
ole ifo, she wants to use 17 billion to buy imac pc for all her family members in the name of office equipment

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by repogirl(f): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2017
I have totally forgotten about this woman sef! Abi is she hiding from us?

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by pandoras08(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2017
angryokay!!! I think it's high time there is a serious audit into how this monies are really being spent. 17 billion? wetin she buy? we need to see break down .
I can show her where she would get those things cheap @lagos island. UNACCEPTABLE !!!! sad
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by MhissIfe(f): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by gurunlocker: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
I always say this.... This government officials are stealing with integrity! But zombies always think they are saints.

The kind of fraud that will be uncovered after the administration finish it's term will be massive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court / Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees / BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.