Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam (14950 Views)

Babagana Monguno Attacks Abba Kyari Over Police Equipment Contract / Again, Court Blocks Inec’s Accounts Over N17.258bn Judgment Debts / Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by naijagobetter(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2017
ewo! Thiefs everywhere stealing anyhow.

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Malawian(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Just imagine it was an Igbo woman who did this....
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by DanseMacabre(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2017
pandoras08:
angryokay!!! I think it's high time there is a serious audit into how this monies are really being spent. 17 billion? wetin she buy? we need to see break down .
I can show her where she would get those things cheap @lagos island. UNACCEPTABLE !!!! sad

Bro, even if na heaven dem wan import the equipment from, come call angels to fix am, and the equipment go last another thousand years, e no worth even quarter of dat amount.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by joenor(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
I think all office equipment are made of gold that's why she's using such amount.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
17billion naira for common stapler, tape and photocopy machine. Afonjas have become a terror
Afonjas are the most sophisticated scammers in Nigeria followed by their siblings/boko harams
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
Once reps received their shares, the summoned will just die.

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Billygee2u: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
joenor:
I think all office equipment are made of gold that's why she's using such amount.
watch how she will be set free because her brother Osinbanjo is the coordinator.
did you see how the afonjas has kept mute?
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Billygee2u:

watch how she will be set free because her brother Osinbanjo is the coordinator.
Yes, just the same way Buhari has been keeping his corrupt brothers and sisters.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Cue(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
It will be interesting to see how this APC government will fund it's campaign next year. All in All, buhari and magu are not fighting corruption. They are just recouping the proceeds of corruption and pouring it back to the system to be looted. It's like using a bowl to collect water from a leaking tank then pouring it back to the same leaking tank .the least a reasonable government would have done is to Tie looted funds to specific health and education sector projects. If you read the budget of the state house/a so rock and see how much Mr president is budgeting to spend, then you will know he's not fighting corruption. I will see how they will fund their campaign next year without stealing from public purse.

They'll concentrate on manipulating INEC. No need to campaign. Dassol!

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by yaki84: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
jjjjj2017:
one carton of henessy for u
bros u wan kee me?

Chai, for this recession plus......
Abeg convert am to konko of garri...
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by slowice(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Now I know what that apc insider senator meant when he called this government criminocracy grin grin they steal with panache tongue
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by sonofoluku: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kemi Adeosun is quite a pretty lady though.I wish I could suck her puuussssssyyy :PKemi Adeosun is quite a pretty lady though.I wish I could suck her puuussssssyyy
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Chiomenwa(f): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where are the looted money recovered?
All corruptionists.
The architects of corruption APC.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Splashme: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chimezie250:
that is the change they promise us, invest that 17billon for youth empowerment ,wickedness
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by joenor(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
smile grin I see am
Billygee2u:

Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by bejeria101(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where is magu when you need him? Kemi ole niye o
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Chimezie250(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
OlaMikiCree:
You so Gullible to swallow any beans throw at you. cant u read under the line that its corruption in the house of rep that's fighting back in disguise ? !! majority of the rep and senators leadership are already facing corruption charges in various courts of Nigeria
your people are the problem of this country, so because they are facing corruption charge, they shouldn't invite her to answer the allegations against her,
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Godwinalfred(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
If Patricia ete could be removed from office because of 623,473,271.00 million for furnitured alone, it means the same thing should be done to Adeosun too for spending 17billion for only equipment. If it's throughly she spend d money.
Re: Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam by Amicable24: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Chai.. this is now common news in Naija now.. not surprised though..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.