Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music (394 Views)

This Nairalander #10yearschallenge Will Make You Cry / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Guys listen and rate this trending Nairalander's rap freestyle.
I think the music is tight since its just a freestyle.
The beat is something else and his lyrics and delivery style?

Damn! You just need to listen to it.

What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqMBmaeUtYc
Re: Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music by ModCaller: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wacky and trashy music.
That's my opinion
Re: Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music by SirMichael1: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
ModCaller:
Wacky and trashy music.

That's my opinion

You called his music wacky and trashy

Mynd44 offense no 2.
Re: Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music by ModCaller: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
SirMichael1:

You called his music wacky and trashy

Mynd44 offense no 2.
That's my honest opinion of the music. He asked for my opinion and I gave it. I didn't insult him.
Re: Listen And Rate This Nairalander's New Rap Music by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
ModCaller:
Wacky and trashy music.

That's my opinion

Thanks for stopping by. Tell us why you think its trashy, is it the beats? The flows? The delivery style? His vocals? What exactly? Constructive criticism bro, constrictive criticism.

(1) (Reply)

This Quiz Shows If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Ways To Build Happy, Lasting Relationships, Marriage Tips, Relationship Tips / Romantic Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.