Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections (12316 Views)

PDP Stakeholders Accuse Jonathan, Turnah, Others Of Anti-party Activities / Governors Accuse NNPC Of Fraud In Payment Of Subsidy / I Did Not At Anytime Accuse Jonathan In Person Of Corruption - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by dedunji: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
Id!ots will soon come to defend their god.
since your own god enter have he imported any ,see people dying of hunger ,even the rubber rice price is high now in the mkt .
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by frank202012: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
MisterGrace:

It was even sold at 6,500 NGN.

Pls give us the substandard rice. Id1ots!

chai i must confess
i miss Gejs era
its even normal now to buy fuel at N150.....
smh
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by buffalowings: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Two years into their govt

These guys are still having sleepless nights about GEJ grin grin angry smiley cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Feprakenltd: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Nothing person no go hear o
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by trinity11(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2017
The same substandard Rice people are now craving for but to know avail
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by oyienootieno: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2017
nnamdi7160:

How many of your family members have crossed 40, goats your are among Nigeria problem

You are the bigger GOAT.. . Am very sure you are too dull to understand my write up.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by oyienootieno: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2017
ishua:
lol. So people not reaching 80 also started when Jonathan became president. It's only failures that complain, successful people take advantage of challenges to become champion. As was the case with the USA when Obama took over from George Bush Jr. Obama went to work immediately he took over from Bush, don't forget US economy was also on a reverse then because of the wars

I like your write up, but please let us leave it local. Forget about America economy it has no direct benefits to you and me. A motion was raised about sub-standard products which is in turn harmful to human race. Let us tackle the people who are so inhuman to allow it in starting from the custom boss to those people that sign before it is been allowed in.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Adminisher: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Jonathan was the worst President Nigeria ever had. Even Abacha had some basic ideology and unique point of view. Jonathan was just a blank sheet of paper in most things

2 Likes

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by oyienootieno: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

With this current regime ask yourself how baby won take come for this world

There can never be development without a little hardship at the beginning. Talking about this regime what has this regime don that has brought hardship? Instead of us to tackle labour for not fighting increment in salary many are there countering a motion their entire generation don't have a say over.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by jconsulting(f): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Only if Nigerians knew the extent of damage​ Jonathan did in this country, we will wake up daily and swear for him for the next 50 years
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Anyad231: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
you mean after 2 years, the rice still remain, these guys think we are stupid, always trying to divert the major issues and situation of d country, them some monkeys will jump and defend this current govt
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Chiomenwa(f): 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nigerians enjoyed the rice and nothing happened.

Please import your own!

1 Like

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by judgedredd22(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
jconsulting:
Only if Nigerians knew the extent of damage​ Jonathan did in this country, we will wake up daily and swear for him for the next 50 years

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by judgedredd22(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Adminisher:
Jonathan was the worst President Nigeria ever had. Even Abacha had some basic ideology and unique point of view. Jonathan was just a blank sheet of paper in most things

1 Like

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by musa7m(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
DonCortino:

He only loves his BMC salary!
I hope you too love your zombie salary
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Iamwrath: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
You realize the new Customs DG actually instructed the de-congestion of Ports ? The DG Buhari appointed , those PDP Politifcians have enough money to feed a whole other African country
southsouthman:

You just exposed one of the reasons why there is so much hunger in the country. That it is taking this government over a year just to clear a container. Bros this one no be better sign o.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by DJInfluence: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
hucienda:
Appears this Jonathan is an enigma - to keep hearing his name two years after handing over! Stuff of legend!

Abdulsalami was hardly in the news in 2001. Ditto Hoover in 1935 and Buchanan in 1863.

Obasanjo didn't cry this long after Abdulsalami handed over. FDR hardly kept hounding Hoover about the great depression inherited from him. Lincoln rarely decried the precarious situation from Buchanan.

But Jonathan? His name still rings true two years after as if he were still president. A foreigner might even be forgiven for coming into the country, going through the dailies and thinking the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2017 is a certain Goodluck Jonathan.

Governors, get off the overdose on 'Jonamycin' and get to work.
Sure, he is an enigmatic cancer. The destruction he brought to the country would not be eradicated in the next 10 years. The reason being that he was a toothless president that have no control over the cabal that were running things back then. That doesn´t mean this present regime is better oh, because it is the exact same thing but in different flag colour and when this regime leave office, we shall also start hearing about all the things they have done. It is a vicious circle jare....
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Charly68: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
May the Lord reward Jonathan & his allies for the good job they did in Nigeria.. Even their children children will benefits from the reward in Jesus name.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by southsouthman: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Iamwrath:
You realize the new Customs DG actually instructed the de-congestion of Ports ? The DG Buhari appointed , those PDP Politifcians have enough money to feed a whole other African country

It doesn't add up at all. It is fraudulent to appoint an incompetent person out of nepotism. This is not about PDP and APC. It is about Nigeria. Who will you blame for appointing an incompetent person that has lead to the spending of over a year in clearing one container. I did not know that PMB/APC are so daft to make those stupid appointments.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by aolawale025: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
Did the Governors forum people also eat Jonathan rice?(sold for #8000) Or they had their own #20000 rice even as at then
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
chi4ik:
2 years now and they are still blaming GEJ?? na Thunder from SOUTH KOREA that will scatter APC. It's also GEJ that caused a cup of GARRI (peak milk cup) to b sold from 10 to 80 naira now. we can't even drink garri again.

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by jardprinz: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
And Yahaya Bello's rice is standard?
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by wailersarefools: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
frank202012:

chai i must confess
i miss Gejs era
its even normal now to buy fuel at N150.....
smh
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.
Gej is a disaster.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by neocortex: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
Id!ots will soon come to defend their god.

I love the way you were disgraced on FP, other trolls will learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by nextprince: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
neocortex:

I love the way you were disgraced on FP, other trolls will learn from you.
And you think I give a damn fvck? Besides, what do you mean by "disgrace"? The way some of you reason about online comments eh! Choi.
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by DonCortino: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
musa7m:
I hope you too love your zombie salary
undecided

Abokí na abokí always mumurish!
Re: Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections by Iamwrath: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
southsouthman:

It doesn't add up at all. It is fraudulent to appoint an incompetent person out of nepotism. This is not about PDP and APC. It is about Nigeria. Who will you blame for appointing an incompetent person that has lead to the spending of over a year in clearing one container. I did not know that PMB/APC are so daft to make those stupid appointments.

lol , this one don pass now , you na wakey wakey person ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: North Shops For Presidential Candidates / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.