Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? (1766 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Stanley1155: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Where is the person make the dating start even before I see the money, the thought alone dey ginger me.
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Princeboca12(m): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
sinaj:
Op Iyam ready biko where is the guy sad

babe i am the guy
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
The Op knows the answer to that question!!! we are all already doing that for free while spending heavy bills on these baes that comes around...
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Noaril(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=57118020]Op Iyam ready biko where is the guy sad osheeey! mama d mama
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZarZar:
If there's no kissing involved, yes. With kissing, I don't think I'd be able to hide my disgust. Just the thought makes me nauseous.

Yes oooooh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Princeboca12:

babe i am the guy
oya drop d cheque na grin
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Xway:
lol it seems ur mean ooooo.
grin grin grin
Mouth odour infected disease is incurable, it z called mouthebola shocked

Please dear i don wanna cry,someone likes u.
u wnt cry jore we will njoy d money grin
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Princeboca12(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
oya drop d cheque na grin
Bae drop ur phone number and account details
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Princeboca12:

Bae drop ur phone number and account details
u wana deposit d 1m dollar now? cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Princeboca12(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
u wana deposit d 1m dollar now? cheesy

Yes dear.. Am expecting ur details.. Also ur home address.. Am sending a Rolce Royce to my baby
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by Xway(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
u wnt cry jore we will njoy d money grin
Hope so'
Happy sundae dear....
Re: Can You Date Someone With Mouth Odour For 1million Dollars For 6 Months?? by sinaj(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xway:
Hope so'
Happy sundae dear....
xme to u xway!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rick Ross’ Former Fiancee Lira Galore Shares Sexy Bikini Photos / Every Girl Should Crave To Be Molested At Least Once.guy Gives Tips On Fb-photo / Drunkards association of Ghana to hold crucial meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.