Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Would You Know If He Or She Love's You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know If He Or She Love's You? (1104 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Know If He Or She Love's You? by gabriel4u(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
If you fall into a relationship whit either a guy or a gal, how would know if he or she love's you? or how many days or mounths or year will you require to know if he or she truly love you? or are they some things she or he as to do, to stapulate that he or she is really for you?

And will sex give you the assurance of true love!!!.
(Question mostly for guyz gals u ar welcome)
Re: How Would You Know If He Or She Love's You? by chibenwa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
do love truely exist?do we realy practise luv or just love through the teeth.
can two be inextricably linked that we can now say,he or she truely loves me
even when both are not in anyway related.
well, sex for some pple can spring up love.to some never.its also difficult to know
when u are loved and when u love too.
if some one tells u he or she can die for u,believe me such fellow does not love u.
a true love from a girl is when she is there for you with or without cash.she never
runs when the pocket dries.she loves u not just because u are handsome or tell.he loves
u not just for ur beauty.but ur presence makes him glad,smiles and feel relaxed.
very hard i must say.

(1) (Reply)

Now Every Woman Wants Him / hh / Why Is A Decent Girlfriend So Hard To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.