Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass (3620 Views)

Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
lawlahdey lefulefu dis it. amarabae tnx
ok thanks for educating this village boy cheesy
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
subtlemee:

You only prayed sincerely in your heart to God believing and he answered,stars do not have powers to make you pass exams,only God can make the impossible possible not any shooting star
tnk u baby but is God dat still make star I beleive d star is a sign dat ur wish will come tru
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha...Ediat
I will ansa u d day u start to see period u too small for me go in peace
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
mhissga hddon ortedbabe optional nozi123 lalasticlala ishilo pls take dis to front page

lalasticlala oya come read this oh.
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by darkIsBeautiful(f): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am yet to see a shooting star
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
I am yet to see a shooting star
ive seen it twice is beautiful dear
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by uyisteven(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yep...I have made a wish while seeing one race through the sky..
Said I wanted to attend Covenant University and it came tru...
#NoLobbying. grin
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by darkIsBeautiful(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
ive seen it twice is beautiful dear

lucky you
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

lucky you
beautiful u
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
uyisteven:
Yep...I have made a wish while seeing one race through the sky..
Said I wanted to attend Covenant University and it came tru...
#NoLobbying. grin
amarabae twaci subtlemee lefulefu rosieluv rosalieene xinz modcaller ndubuisi1075 see
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by darkIsBeautiful(f): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
beautiful u
lol thank you
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jmaxjohn(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
but hav u seen one b4

In all my life, seen 4
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by XINZ: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
amar. abae tw. aci subtl. emee leful. efu r.osieluv rosalie.ene xin. z mod. caller ndubuis. i1075 see

I'd rather wager on extra-terrestrial existence than believe a cosmic anomaly can gift me a Jet.
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
You were among the top 50 students in your school?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
XINZ:

I'd rather wager on extra-terrestrial existence than believe a cosmic anomaly can gift me a Jet.
werey grin

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by XINZ: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:

werey grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Lionessza(f): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have never seen it before.
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Santi69:
u no believe am grin
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:
you never seen a shooting star? Lioness?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Lionessza(f): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jayceon:
you never seen a shooting star? Lioness?

Never ,I kid you not . sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Never I kid you not . sad
lol this breaks my heart cry mmm maybe one day you'll see it

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Lionessza(f): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jayceon:
lol this breaks my heart cry mmm maybe one day you'll see it

Lol perhaps.
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Never I kid you not . sad
The next time I see a shooting star, I'm going to make a wish to make u contact me and to make u have other social media account where I can contact u personally. I'm starting to get bored of stalking u YOUR HIGHNESS

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Lionessza(f): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
kelvinrhs:

The next time I see a shooting star, I'm going to make a wish to make u contact me and to make u have other social media account where I can contact u personally. I'm starting to get bored of stalking u YOUR HIGHNESS

Awww, that would be sweet of you. Thanks, hope you enjoy your weekend cup cake kiss
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lionessza:

Awww, that would be sweet of you. Thanks, hope you enjoy your weekend cup cake kiss
Wishing u d same MY LADY!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by cerowo(f): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
wen am young then we knew dat a star comes in skies dat wen u see it u close eye and make a wish. I rember wen I wrote junior weac I didnt answer most question. am in pains I tot I will failed. a night, I saw a shooting star and close my eye and wish I pass all including English and maths. wen result came out in the whole school I pass all and in top 50 student. did u beleive in a shooting star vizkiz joy1706 bibijay123 skarlett chumzypinky geekybabe adewumiopeyemi makydebbie refiner frankraj bitchcrafts lefulefu emperorlee sleekyshuga lezz itsjude kimbra iamairforce1 sinaj rosieluv ifakiland tosyne2much wristbangle lsofdk dangotesmummy lillyqueen fluxbush cerowo optional1 mznaett aderola15 genea ginaz lawlahdey zarzar jayceon ayoolajumoke laveda maxi112 ayamconfidence shinarlaura leprezident jenny21 lionessza nne5 ngozi123 myfantasies subtlemee ikombe amarabae safiia safarigirl ikp20 princeakins biafrabushboy cutestcuty84 kinginvagina cutezt ireneony leriebloom rosalieene
I nvr did
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
jmaxjohn:

In all my life, seen 4
did u make a wish did any come to pass
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Santi69:
one of the best 50
XINZ:

I dont get
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jakandeola(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:

I nvr did
Lionessza:
is seem u are both young indomir genaration dat uve not seen shooting star wen a guy hav seen 4
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by ikombe: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
wen am young then we knew dat a star comes in skies dat wen u see it u close eye and make a wish. I rember wen I wrote junior weac I didnt answer most question. am in pains I tot I will failed. a night, I saw a shooting star and close my eye and wish I pass all including English and maths. wen result came out in the whole school I pass all and in top 50 student. did u beleive in a shooting star
Why this stark Illitrate dey quote me na undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jmaxjohn(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
did u make a wish did any come to pass

Come to think of it, yeah. The last time I saw it....was in need of a divine sign.....bad times...and then saw the shooting star fling past the heavens like 3 days after.
My 4th time seeing a shooting star!
Re: I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass by jmaxjohn(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
ikombe:
Why this stack Illitrate dey quote me na undecided

Funny enough, it's spelt stark grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. / Curvy Model Ada La Pinky Flaunts Major Under-boob As She Rocks Super Eagle’s Jer / Shocking Arousal Triggers Women Cannot Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.