Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution (1269 Views)

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by ekensi01: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
School is a version of life that is very hard to pass through and come out with you initial dreams. That's why you should never send your wife,lover,girlfriend or any lady you are courting to any institution. They may be committed to you but on reaching school they begin to change their mind bit by bit.

It is so because love has degree, most people have more to give in love than some(remember love doesnt determine the amount of money spent on someone). So if you gave a lady 60% full of love and another man gives 80% she is liable to drop ther first man. Nobody knows his % of love don't try to conclude it with trust it won't work.

Most ladies switch men in respect to position: You don't have to say am rich she won't dump me for anybody, since you're not in her mind to know her thought don't make the mistake.

What most ladies are looking for is not on this earth everything they see they want, even men are not an exception.

Send her to school before marriage knowing that you have the probability of 1/2.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wife, maybe

But girlfriend? Big NO

I'd rather donate that money to charity homes

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by BlackDBagba: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Somewhat true.
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Somewhat true.

Not somewhat. Very true.

Don't send any girl to school.
Don't assist any girl in paying fees.
Don't give any girl money for upkeep while in school.

Nobody is loyal in school lol. We are all savages.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Alphamale2017(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
wife big yes. ( your children will benefit from her education) . girlfriend ?? hell no.
by the way, u should only allow your wife attend part-time. never full time

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by cerowo(f): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Op i dnt see anything bad in helping yr wife/gf in their academical life. undecided you are preparing 4 d future u knw
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by ekensi01: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Op i dnt see anything bad in helping yr wife/gf in their academical life. undecided
you are preparing 4 d future u knw
If you only said this in 1991-1998 i will say yes but now they is no future in ladies heart all they know is 'NOW'.
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by cerowo(f): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
ekensi01:
If you only said this in 1991-1998 i will say yes but now they is no future in ladies heart all they know is 'NOW'.
That's yr own take sha.
it wldnt change d mind of those who still sponsor their partners b it gf/wife
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not a single girlfriend deserves a dime ! ... They never ain't got to taste my money... These bitchē$ ain't loyal... l ll rather bury the money in a septic tank and seal it up, just like lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by ennon92(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Alphamale2017:
u should only allow your wife attend part-time. never full time
i love this part

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Alphamale2017(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
ennon92:
i love this part
yes to avoid stories that touch
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by gentlegenius(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
Op i dnt see anything bad in helping yr wife/gf in their academical life. undecided
There's a difference between academics and education...
Education is what remains in you when you might have forgotten all what you learned in school(academics).
Academics doesn’t really guarantee our success in life but education can. There are many ways and many places where one can get educated. So giving my girl proper education is better than sending her to school to follow set rules and chase useless certificates. I can establish her by helping her to succeed financially. Then if she desires a degree or certificate, she can go to school from my house and with her own money.
Meanwhile, I have seen guys who sponsored their girlfriends to the University only for them to graduate and marry some other guys.
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by ekensi01: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:

That's yr own take sha.
it wldnt change d mind of those who still sponsor their partners b it gf/wife
thats their problem.
Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
You can do that as a good Samaritan who will not expect anything in return, after all it's not a bad idea to help someone who's in dire needs of help.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution by Fourwinds: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
cerowo:
i will advice guys strongly against such move... Im a witness to such incident... It is not palatable

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cunningly Invite Your Gf Or A Lady To Your Abode / OMG The Cable Guy / What Is This Guy Looking At? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.