Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses (16693 Views)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Baby Born With Rosary In Ogun State / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2010
The dafts is you, look at the difference between the baby, the other one was too riddish implicating a fake written one unlike the other genuine writing. Allah is Great
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by g1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

The dafts is you, look at the difference between the baby, the other one was too riddish implicating a fake written one unlike the other genuine writing. Allah is Great

yeah use cognitive dissonance to deceive yourself that the other was fake while your own was real, how are we not sure that the one on the baby was fake as well? undecided, "the flying spaghetti monster is great"!! grin grin grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is not by force you guys to believe, despite seeing the moon split asunder the enemy said 'this is nothing but a plain magic' we are all going to die and see who is saying the truth pretty bad it would have been too late
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by g1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is  not by force you guys to believe, despite seeing the moon split asunder the enemy said 'this is nothing but a plain magic' we are all going to die and see who is saying the truth pretty bad it would have been too late

lol, lol, lol  the moon split, its funny how gullible the religious mind is, i remember when i was a muslim i used to believe that bullshit and other ridiculous miracles such as jesus's virgin birth,  grin grin, u really believe that crap that the moon split? grin grin smiley, now i know the level of your delusion, brainwashed clown
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
'verily, those who deny Our verses/revealation and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened and they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the mujrimun (polytheist, sinners).

Theirs will be a bed of Hell fire and over them coverings of Hell. Thus do We recompense The zalimun (wrongdoers, sinner)' Quran 7:40-41
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by g1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Abu Zola:

'verily, those who deny Our verses/revealation and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened and they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the mujrimun (polytheist, sinners).

Theirs will be a bed of Hell fire and over them coverings of Hell. Thus do We recompense The zalimun (wrongdoers, sinner)' Quran 7:40-41

is that all you have? threats from the quran? is like u dont understand who an atheist is? i dont see the difference between your quran and harry potter novels, they are all fiction to me, so using the quran to threathen me i as good as you telling me that superman is going to terrorize me because superman comics say so, do u hear how ridiculous thats sounds?? grin cool
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Huh
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by 0hsisi: 2:04am On Jan 29, 2010
lol
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 2:22am On Jan 29, 2010
Ohzizi, your counterpart is an atheist. I wouldn't ve argued with him if i knew he was an atheist (animal)
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by 0hsisi: 3:16am On Jan 29, 2010
abuzitallab long time grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by Nanai: 4:23am On Jan 29, 2010
0hsisi:

Are you daft?
Did allah also write the Chinese on the woman's hand above?

Of course He did.Allah is the ultimate and whatever happens, happens only by His will. We all live by His will. He didn't deny you breathe because you are an atheist. He gives life to muslims and non-muslims alike. Subhanallah wallahu Akbar.
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by 0hsisi: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2010
Nanai:

Of course He did.Allah is the ultimate and whatever happens, happens only by His will. We all live by His will. He didn't deny you breathe because you are an atheist. He gives life to muslims and non-muslims alike. Subhanallah wallahu Akbar.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
are you also smoking Igbo?
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by g1(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2010
Nanai:

na u know that one, as for me it is the "flying spaghetti monster" that gives me air to breath not allah
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by AbuZola3(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2010
'To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and to Allah is the return of all of you' Quran 24:42
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by MUNEER2(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2010
0hsisi:

Are you daft?
Did allah also write the Chinese on the woman's hand above?
Obviously, that was histamine grin
What a waste to the human race you are angry

g1:

dont mind the clown, people see what they want to see, its just the same way christians always see jesus written in the clouds while muslims always see allah written in the clouds, cool cool

I initially thought you were an island of knowledge as you paraded yourself to be,
Even medicine can't prove the rubbish you just said above angry, 'cos they are all junks, I weep for you cry
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by MUNEER2(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2010
g1:

weep for your dumb deluded jesus and mohammed, you are as silly as them,

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, who are your own role models?
They are far gonna be less than the mentioned above angry, swallow your pride, and think grin
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by maclatunji: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2010
9 Month Old Ali Yakubov from Kizlyar in Russia 's Dagestan Region With Quran On Body

http://arabic.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/200910/23/F200910231355441707050303.jpg

http://arabic.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/200910/23/F200910231355462806013292.jpg

http://arabic.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/200910/23/F200910231355493331298012.jpg

http://arabic.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/200910/23/F200910231355481172110100.jpg

http://www.nogayturkleri.org/resimler/videolar/cesitli_videolar/dagistanli_bebek_k.jpg

A Muslim cleric holds baby Ali Yakubov at his house in Kizlyar ,
A Muslim cleric holds baby Ali Yakubov at his house in Kizlyar in Russia 's Dagestan Region, October 19, 2009.

A "miracle" baby has brought a kind of mystical hope to people in Russia 's mostly Muslim southern fringe who are increasingly desperate in the face of Islamist violence. From hunchbacked grandmas to schoolboys, hundreds of pilgrims lined up this week in blazing sunshine to get a glimpse of 9-month-old baby Ali Yakubov, on whose body they say verses from the Koran appear and fade every few days. Picture taken October 19, 2009.

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens7656212_1256066334ali_yakubov.jpg

A 9-month old baby boy has left doctors baffled in Russia after phrases from the holy Koran began appearing on his skin. These sayings from the Islamic holy book are said to appear on nine-month-old Ali Yakubov's back, arms, legs and stomach, before fading away and being replaced with new sayings.
Ali's parents were left stunned when the word Allah appeared on Ali Yakubov's chin soon after his birth. Since then scores of writings in the Arabic script have appeared almost all over his body. Medics have denied that the marks are from someone writing on the child's skin.
The kid's mother, Madina Yakubov, said that she and her husband were not religious until the words started appearing on his skin.
Ever since the phenomenon started, the boy has become a focus of Muslim homage in his home province of Dagestan , close to war-ravaged Chechnya in the south of Russia .
Local MP Akhmedpasha Amiralaev said: "This boy is a pure sign of God. Allah sent him to Dagestan in order to stop revolts and tension in our republic."
The baby boy's mother said: "Normally those signs appear twice a week - on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays.
"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up."
"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

(Oct. 22) -- Thousands of Muslims have been traveling to a remote town in a war-torn region of southern Russian hoping to see verses from Islam's holy book appear on the skin of a "miracle baby."
The parents of 9-month-old Ali Yakubov said the word "Allah" appeared on his chin soon after his birth, The Sun reported.
Arabic verses from the Quran are said to appear on the body of 9-month-old Ali Yakubov
Pink writing appears on the leg of 9-month-old Ali Yakubov. His parents say verses from the Quran appear and fade on the baby's body.

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe%20bedeninde%20Quran%20ayeleri-1.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe%20bedeninde%20Quran%20ayeleri-3.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe%20bedeninde%20Quran%20ayeleri-2.jpg

http://www.apa.az/photosession/Korpe%20bedeninde%20Quran%20ayeleri-5.jpg

It is truly amazing, if you like don't believe it. Your disbelief takes nothing away from this Miracle!
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by skydeexie(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
let me give you guys need a verifiable and rapeatable miracle of the truth of islam. This experiment was first demonstrated in syria has repeated all over the world.

a group of syrian doctors researched the effects of pronouncing 'Allahu Akbar' on animals to be slaugtered for food. It was discovered that when ever these animals heard the names of Allah pronounced upon them, they calmed down immediately and their blood pressure reduced almost to zero. Simultanueoly tissue contraction ensued and as such all the blood is completly flushed out. It was as if the animals were happy to fulfill a convenant they had made will Allah to serve as food for man. For animals that were killed without this prononcement, their blood pressure rose so high at the point of killing that blood was forced into the tissues instead of being flushed out. As a result the meat is contaminated with toxins and bacteria and likely to make the consumer sick.  wheras meat upon which Allahs name was pronounced was found to be clean.

Allah forbids muslims from eating carrion, strangled animals or animals on which his name was not prononced before killing. Now the reasons for this has been made obvious in the light of this research.
Just google for more details

In many beheading/slaughtering videos of the "infidels" I have watched, they also shout 'Allahu Akbar' repeatedly before cutting their throats!
Before detonating the bomb that killed 35 people at Moscow's most busiest airport last January 2011, the suicide bomber shouted 'Allahu Akbar'
(If only the moderator would allow these videos to be shown here - I can readily oblige)

I'm sure Allah is pleased that the infidel's "blood pressure" should remain calm before being mercilessly dispatched out of this world.

@maclatunji
The baby boy's mother said: "Normally those signs appear twice a week - on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays.
"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up."
"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

"Ali always feels bad when its happening, cries, temperature goes up, impossible to hold him when its happening, body is actively moving,  so hard
to watch him suffering"
Sounds like demon possession to me.

And yet this was supposed to be a miracle from Allah, haba! These are all the marks and signs of demonic possession! Wake up people!
Lagosboy, Abu Zola, Nanai et tal, what a pathetic situation you guys are in, it's worse than a catch22 situation. Miracles in islam are just
downright laughable! Even the devil too can appear as an angel of light. Can't you figure out why the boy is always in a bad shape whenever
the writing is taking place? Miracles that are worth two for a penny are no miracles at all. Miracles are supposed to bring healings, deliverance
from oppression and blessings but not SUFFERING please. Read the Bible for the ultimate in miracles!
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by Sholly2924: 7:44pm On May 10, 2012
Dont mind those full calling dem muslem av u eva see a religion aving profe dan xtainty d restoration of jesus muslems pls go n sit down dat is not true is fake people boko harams
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by djxzee: 11:18pm On May 14, 2012
just belive in the sign and wonders of GOD.... Remember, your last second on earth...what you said and what you hav say.. about GOD
Re: Miracle Baby Born In Russia With Quranic Verses by MohammadZain: 2:56am On Feb 28, 2013
agabaI23: May be the antichrist will be a moslem after all undecided
Actually, the so-called anti-christ is Dajjal, who will be defeated by prophet Isa alai-hissalam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Shirk And Minor Shirk / What To Say When Baby Who Can't Respond Sneezes? / 3 Things You Love About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.