Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73595 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by bestspoke: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:
It's Dammy Krane for di prison
Aye le o ibosi o

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by FinallyFamous: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
highrise07:
do it asap
amebo grin
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by femo86(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
For the doubters...

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/cjis/casesearch.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Jail Number 17-0144518

#ranoutofthread
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by sonofoluku: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
My only fear is that they will disvirgin his yansh...

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Solowande(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Why the misinformation, 'Grand Theft kwa '
This ewedu gobbler is a THIEF!
When we taught Dr. Ishola was a stand alone case. Gbam! afonjas at it again and again.
they are at it back to back, setting record and breaking it

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I was really disappointed when i heard 9ice's Living Things song. Very disappointing to hear a whole 9ice praising dem top scammers openly
Bro, you are not the only person.
Musicians, footballers and prostitutes are the same. They go for the highest bidder. Nice won't be the first to do that. remeber, wasiu Ayinde that do hail fraudsters in the 90s like Ade Bendel, Île Eru la Abidjan and co. That is musicians for you.

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by beejhay69: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
desperation kills! angry

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Airforce1 can and Seee ur main guy dammy krane cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by idu1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?

Do it please

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by naturefellow(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by naturefellow(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by naturefellow(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2017
This would surely break Kedike's heart sad
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
They are cousins?

Yah. Fact

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by macminista(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myop..ic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin
..Runs in the family..sauce kid n dammy krane re cousins

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Claessique1(f): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?

Please, I am itching to know.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by adewotired: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Not everyone can make it in music. Just take a look at kiss Daniel.

He came into the limelight leaving skales behind as an upcoming artiste

Lookatew... Skales has MTN endorsement and just finished work with the Nicki Minaj and biggest DJ crew in the world right now.

So you guys just have to grow up and respect his achievements
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Godsp4k(m): 12:28am On Jun 03, 2017
Pity for him..
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Vainglory:
Oyindamola Johnson is a thief. Very unfortunate.

Well, here he is innocent of all charges until proven guilty in a court of law.

So he is an alleged thief grin

Buju Banton, their Godfather get's out this year from the same state.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2017
abbey621:
Minimum 5 years imprisonment and automatic deportation if he is a non citizen....SHAME!
5 years for where... this is not Nigeria , American can issue 20 years , 35 years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2017
konvict...muzik...and u kno we upfront.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Dindondin(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
How does he intend to get out of this mess. This is Donad Trump's US and not Nigeria. Chai, e don be for the guy.
As in I feel like weeping for him
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by 2undeajigs: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Ovokoo:
Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane was today arrested in the US city of Miami, Florida for Grand theft and credit card fraud and identity theft.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2Ts0Oj8Pk/?taken-by=ovoko

This is shamefull.
As a public figure in 9ija He has disappointed himself & family.
I wish him good-luck ,He'll really needs it.
For those people thinking Jail/Prisons in the USA is not so bad, Don't be naive(Real life ain’t Hollywood).
America’s prison industrial complex is the HQ for extreme Male sexual violence( men suffer the higher percentage of (unreported) rape in America).Not to talk of Gang violence, Bad food, Human right abuses, solitary confinement and the final walk of shame for Mr krane which is his deportation back to square 1 (total career annihilation).
Unfortunately for Dammy America is not Nigeria where his fame+200K bribe to SARS would have possibly fix this.

Lets just pray for this brother, he’s in for a long one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by SycophanticGoat: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Music is what many of these fraudsters are probably using to cover up.

I don't trust people like Don Jazzy, E moni and others. In short, I don't trust any of those in showbiz, whether they be musicians or actors.

I'll agree with you on E-money because that guy and his talentless brother have fakeness written all over them. But Don Jazzy?? Haba guy! Fear God na! Don Jazzy paid his due and everyone he worked with became successful, so you expect him to be poor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by hedonistic: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Every source of income must be visible...money must have roots
Visible to who? The person making the money or to one busybody somewhere? What exactly does "visible" mean?

How does a millionaire online affiliate marketing expert explain the "visibility" of his source of income to idiotic busybodies who do not see him going to a particular office or shop everyday?

Bottom line is that there are a million and one modern ways of making millions of dollars without having a VISIBLE (i.e conventional) income source that every fool understands. And nobody owes the world an explanation about how he makes his money... Insofar as he has not been caught committing any crime.

I know someone right here in Nigeria who has made millions merely by providing relationship advice to a handful of rich white folks overseas - via the Internet. All sorts of possibilities exist if you use your initiative, and if you have some luck. I know because I'm a living witness.

If one's source of income is not visible to busybodies, that does not mean that his income is illegal. Prove that his money is rooted in a specific illegal activity or just mind your own business. I hate this typical Nigerian idea of "where do you work", as if the only legit source of money is from "visible" employment. People are so shallow-minded here.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Papertrail11(m): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I was really disappointed when i heard 9ice's Living Things song. Very disappointing to hear a whole 9ice praising dem top scammers openly

felt so too
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by hedonistic: 1:56am On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

Being a robber and fraudster is wrong, take note if nobody ever told you.

Yeah, they're both wrong from a moral perspective, but you shouldn't lump these two categories of crime together. For obvious reasons.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Papertrail11(m): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Celepope:

I dare u to name 4, u may never hav the opp again this is the best thread to
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by nnokwa042(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink
which Olu maintain again the of yahooze 2007 ?abegi Olu no see clear now which music again he play since that time

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by str8talk1: 2:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Misguided Nigerian youths, this is one of the things you craig for without minding what social-economic developmental talents and skills they got to offer for the real development of this contraption called Nigeria.

No wonder, most of you massively voted in a nonentity called BUHARI.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by akinszz: 2:12am On Jun 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Why the misinformation, 'Grand Theft kwa '
This ewedu gobbler is a THIEF!
When we taught Dr. Ishola was a stand alone case. Gbam! afonjas at it again and again.
wo

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by kelspascal(m): 2:45am On Jun 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.