Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73587 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Mcowubaba: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Most of this celebrities are broke, I have worked closely with some of them, when I was in Nigeria.
Even back then in my University days, when I was into social activities.

I swear, most of them just live fake lifes in the media. I don't wanna call names.....
And the problem is that the try to keep up with their acclaimed standards, their ego wouldn't let them speak out, or look for a Job outside entertainment.

Back then, I told 1 of them (who was a bit broke) to apply for a Customs Job, he refused, he said how will people look at him undecided
Only very few are really making it...

The rest are discussing with Poverty...

20 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by bamdly(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
frauuuud ke
davido come and see ur boy
I think he is reping Nigeria the wrong way
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:

I'm doing fine thanks, hope you're well grin

Yea... Hows M & J lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't just know why i don't believe this shit...
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by danieljessy: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
fergieboy:
Dammykrane for the gehs grin cheesy
guy u wan kill me with laugh grin grin grin,na 4 prison d girls go show

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:

Yea... Hows M & 7J lipsrsealed grin wink
Lol what's that?
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Rick9(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Who be DammyKrane again sef ?
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=1bkaye post=57136449]
Lol what's that? [/quote
I meant M & J... Decipher Sabuni, decipher! grin
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Amberon11: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
That he's not on the news don't mean he's not successful.
Teedawg:

it obvious you measure success by wealth just because they don't make it big doesn't mean its not their calling. what is your own calling how come we don't see your name on news?

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by kaybee88(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink
me too I won't have you insult efe... lol
but the guy is a graduate and it's almost everybody's dream to go to school. he can still get ghost writers to write for him, he has the passion.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Its definitely not unconnected to sauce kid's case..They are cousins and quite close.

Wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Amberon11: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
They are cousins?
markdonpuzo:
Its definitely not unconnected to sauce kid's case..They are cousins and quite close.

Wish him all the other best.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
its all in the bid to keep up with the fake life they live on social media, they go all out just to flaunt and taunt, mteeew

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
soleexx:
I dont belife these stories...... too soft to be true

I'll go against this...too harsh to be true.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Horlaarsco: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:
It's Dammy Krane for di prison

Savageress

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Rick9(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Be careful who wished you happy birthday, this was a screenshot that the last time he tweeted he wished Dammy krane happy birthday.

Sauce
http://www.pulse.ng/celebrities/sauce-kid-rapper-reacts-to-arrest-allegations-id6607488.html

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Danny Don end his own career with dis act
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:
I meant M & J... Decipher Sabuni, decipher! grin
No idea >.<
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:

No idea >.<
S'ok... U prolly donno who'disis
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
after his prison time, he would be deported.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:

S'ok... U prolly donno who'disis
I know this isn't your original monicker because of the Sabuni reference, just can't put my finger on it tongue
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Have said it before, 80% of Nigerian celebs are fraudsters and drug carriers. Even the ones that made it in music aren't left out. Some of them even hail fraudsters in their songs, sing about how they wire money. One actress even featured one fraudster in her new movie.
It is shame for people that look up to them.

8 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by whitedove(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
..And To Some People This A Mugshot? So Much For ..Those Nairalanders Who Claims Living In US. THIS IS NOTHING BUT SOME PUBLICITIES.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Hayormini(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
nd I b like the guy till now
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Teedawg: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Amberon11:
That he's not on the news don't mean he's not successful.
so also because dammy Krane, skales and co that are not as big as jazzy Beyonce etc like he said doesn't mean music is not their calling so tell him that
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:

I know this isn't your original monicker because of the Sabuni reference, just can't put my finger on it tongue

Ok... Peut-être je suis l'homme qui partage un nom similair avec ta sœur wink
Voilà
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:

Ok... Peut-être je suis l'homme qui partage un nom similair avec ta sœur wink
Voilà
shocked

ja*s**?
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ariklawani(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
nice Don koba u .kisati lowo.most of them are scammer..
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:

shocked

ja*s**?

Oui... Avant! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.