Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73588 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by damola1: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
with the rubbish wey 9ice sing now.. if dem catch am as yahoo boy... i no go doubt am

9 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by PREBuhari2019: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
We call this XPA for Nigerian's musicians
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
ominilongest:
Una sabi gossip no be small. Anyways, god help him, nothing wrong to be a hustler, this life is not for chicken hearted.
Lol.. So scamming na also hustle abi? Nigerians and 'get rich anyhow mentality'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by madjune(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Immediate deportation.

No questions about it.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by nobleblood: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
This una small shengele intelligence de always catch una for body. Anyhow sha..

don't drop the soap boy!
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
damola1:
with the rubbish wey 9ice sing now.. if dem catch am as yahoo boy... i no go doubt am
9ice get sense with him own oo.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
oboi this na big Fûck up oooo
so Dammy Crane don dull himself

Him na still street boi naim him go dey follow Baba Nla fight that year

well won't blame Him..As a Nigerian you either make money by sweat or blood

all those people cruising G-wagon if they tell you how they acquired the wealth you might choose to remain poor

who knows what p square and the others did in the past or are still doing

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Have said it before, 80% of Nigerian celebs are fraudsters and drug carriers. Even the ones that made it in music aren't left out. Some of them even hail fraudsters in their songs, sing about how they wire money. One actress even featured one fraudster in her new movie.
It is shame for people that look up to them.
I was really disappointed when i heard 9ice's Living Things song. Very disappointing to hear a whole 9ice praising dem top scammers openly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ivolt: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
ominilongest:
Una sabi gossip no be small. Anyways, god help him, nothing wrong to be a hustler fraudster, this life is not for chicken hearted.

Being a robber and fraudster is wrong, take note if nobody ever told you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
money owo kudi ego
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ICEMAN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
N6,500,000 bail and he will still go to court. Young men Yankee no be Naija. Unless your papa na Illuminati you go go jail. This is definite prison time unless he can get a very good lawyer. Yankee jail no be better place with all the homo wey dey yank. Pray for the brother.

7 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Celepope: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?

13 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Revolva(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin grin grin Oya ..now e go see pepper..so these guys de racket....uplon as e get bar reach he no de contended..so na wetin dem de go USA go do

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:

Oui... Avant! grin
My original nland sweetheart ^.^

Nice to hear from you kiss
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
1bkaye:

My original nland sweetheart ^.^

Nice to hear from you kiss

Aww cry
Je ne peux pas t'oublier kiss
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?
do it asap

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Brunosamel(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Who knows what he might be passing through by now, his regrets!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ModCaller: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
udemzyudex:
I don't just know why i don't believe this shit...
Go to Miami's online criminal record and see for yourself. All these kind of stuffs that happen in US are public domain.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
blackberlin:

Aww cry
Je ne peux pas t'oublier kiss
You too smiley kiss
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by paradigmshift(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Most of this celebrities are broke, I have worked closely with some of them, when I was in Nigeria.
Even back then in my University days, when I was into social activities.

I swear, most of them just live fake lives in the media. I don't wanna call names.....
And the problem is that try to keep up with their acclaimed standards, their ego wouldn't let them speak out, or look for a Job outside entertainment.

Back then, I told 1 of them (who was a bit broke) to apply for a Customs Job, he refused, he said how will people look at him undecided
Only very few are really making it...

The rest are discussing with Poverty...

name pls ?
nice info
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by cmpunk: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
hmm singing...
Help him say amin o(amin) wa a pe ni prison(amin) you go chop beans tire(amin) Asiri e oti tu(amin)

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ModCaller: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
whitedove:
..And To Some People This A Mugshot? So Much For ..Those Nairalanders Who Claims Living In US. THIS IS NOTHING BUT SOME PUBLICITIES.
Why don't you go to Miami's online criminal record and check things out. Is it that hard? We can't be this lazy at verifying facts.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by EuroBoy007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink

Why so much hate on Efe!!!
Can't u mention his name without adding "illiterate to it...
Some people mentality sha... Ur post be make sense b4 but adding illiterate to his name like a title spoilt ur beautiful comment.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by nduchucks: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Very low bail. He should be back on the streets by now. 1st offense gets him probation.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by femo86(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na dis guy sing.....

Help me say amin ooo...
Ile wa o wale..
Owo wa o wale...

Look your side and tell your neighbour, Jehovah don butter my bread..

And at last, Jehovah don butter him bread...SORRY bro.....NAWAOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Bakrabas: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
That reminds me the case of Seun Egbegbe... Side-by-side

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by deleo16(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Celepope:
would love to read such thread

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by noscarn91(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ICEMAN:
N6,500,000 bail and he will still go to court. Young men Yankee no be Naija. Unless your papa na Illuminati you go go jail. This is definite prison time unless he can get a very good lawyer. Yankee jail no be better place with all the homo wey dey yank. Pray for the brother.
God bless you bro , this is the first sensible post am seeing about this guy case, nobody holy pass , we all make mistakes
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:
First is was Sauce kid now krane? grin

These bìtches are broke, they just flaunt on social media like they are worth shìt.

I just pity these young, stupid and myopic youths we have nowadays dumping school for music thinking because others have done it they can and succeed too.

Bìtch you go carry coke last last and them go arrest you grin
Actually, saucekid is his "mentor".

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ademiD(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
not all celeb live fake life though, but the way some of them got their money is nothing to talk about... it will serve a lesson to him, scamming is bad,it doesn't pay. A
good name is better than silver or gold nor riches
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by mctowel01: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
ominilongest:
Una sabi gossip no be small. Anyways, god help him, nothing wrong to be a hustler, this life is not for chicken hearted.
Poverty has messed up your brain. So you mean there is nothing wrong in engaging in crime, in the name of hustle?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lobatan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.