Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) (73592 Views)

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nymbols1(m): 3:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by edi287: 3:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?
Please do so...can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by nurusystem(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Why the misinformation, 'Grand Theft kwa '
This ewedu gobbler is a THIEF!
When we taught Dr. Ishola was a stand alone case. Gbam! afonjas at it again and again.
oyenchi people crimes and worse in the entire globe, name it drugs, awon oloribo
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Mcowubaba: 3:54am On Jun 03, 2017
paradigmshift:

name pls ?
nice info
Sorry, I can't give you that Information
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 4:04am On Jun 03, 2017
mctowel01:

Poverty has messed up your brain. So you mean there is nothing wrong in engaging in crime, in the name of hustle?
u don't understand me....but no p.,na u get ur brain
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 4:06am On Jun 03, 2017
ivolt:

Being a robber and fraudster is wrong, take note if nobody ever told you.
...Ok
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 4:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol.. So scamming na also hustle abi? Nigerians and 'get rich anyhow mentality'
..dats what e Z doing before fame and when he has little change he get enough tools.. Comnon shey noa only him dey do dat kind thing e was setup and busted.. .simple,
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by judgedredd22(m): 4:36am On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:
It's Dammy Krane for di prison

hello boo! cool cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by RaeMystix: 5:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol. The guy did post a tweet or two, claiming that it was a rumor. Bros?...Which wan bi rumor abeg grin?...Yahoo boy.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by BerryAnny(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2017
ominilongest:
Una sabi gossip no be small. Anyways, god help him, nothing wrong to be a hustler, this life is not for chicken hearted.
Gbayii bro. Nah you just spoke mah mynd since,all doze chicken-hearted idiots above you jez dey piss me off.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Onliie(m): 5:44am On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Visible to who? The person making the money or to one busybody somewhere? What exactly does "visible" mean?

How does a millionaire online affiliate marketing expert explain the "visibility" of his source of income to idiotic busybodies who do not see him going to a particular office or shop everyday?

Bottom line is that there are a million and one modern ways of making millions of dollars without having a VISIBLE (i.e conventional) income source that every fool understands. And nobody owes the world an explanation about how he makes his money... Insofar as he has not been caught committing any crime.

I know someone right here in Nigeria who has made millions merely by providing relationship advice to a handful of rich white folks overseas - via the Internet. All sorts of possibilities exist if you use your initiative, and if you have some luck. I know because I'm a living witness.

If one's source of income is not visible to busybodies, that does not mean that his income is illegal. Prove that his money is rooted in a specific illegal activity or just mind your own business. I hate this typical Nigerian idea of "where do you work", as if the only legit source of money is from "visible" employment. People are so shallow-minded here.
If you're accused of fraud and cannot explain how you made your money, you are guilty. Even if you were not caught doing anything illegal.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by mctowel01: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2017
ominilongest:
..dats what e Z doing before fame and when he has little change he get enough tools.. Comnon shey noa only him dey do dat kind thing e was setup and busted.. .simple,

Guy, you re thinking like a criminal. No values, no honesty. I keep saying many youths are actually worse than the politicians, only thing is they don't have the opportunity yet. See the way this one is comfortably justifying fraud, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ACE1010: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2017
While responsible and serious minded Nigerians are there making us proud, these get rich quick are there giving Nigeria a bad name!! Leaders of tomorrow indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Beedude(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Yeah, this is a dream for all men (building a mansion for our mothers).

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink
And how are you sure the acts u listed aren't into shaddy deals as well? All I can say is that they all live fake lives hence need to keep proving for people. No be person talk say 30billion for the account.an amount that can run some states in Nigeria. Wetin even concern me. Make i just dey watch
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:
confirm Yahoo boy. undecided
na so them dey look

No be una dey cause am?

Hustling guy go woo una but una go sey e dey broke....no way for am but yahoo boy go woo una nah one hand....

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Salt3: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

I am just saying not everyone is going to be a Drake, future, Beyonce, olu maintain and Davido in music.

Music no be everyone's calling. Something that BBN illiterate Efe needs to learn wink
Lol. You still address people as illiterate? Define that word . At least efe can read and write, e even graduated. Who knows if ure still struggling to pass jamb. I hate it when people call others illiterate.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Beedude:

And how are you sure the acts u listed aren't into shaddy deals as well? All I can say is that they all live fake lives hence need to keep proving for people. No be person talk say 30billion for the account.an amount that can run some states in Nigeria. Wetin even concern me. Make i just dey watch

I knew about cyber crime as far back at the late 90s and I would have become a Don if I ventured into it but GOD forbid I scam another in order to survive.

All these fake lives we see on social media are exactly what I just called them...FAKE LIVES but as I wrote earlier...our ladies are hugely responsible for this

You may say why am I blaming the ladies but you will be amazed that 99.9% of yahoo guys spend a greater % of their illgotten wealth on ladies so if our ladies can learn to say yes to only guys who are legit I guess there will be a drastic reduction in the prevalence of yahoo boys in Nigeria but this I guess is almost impossible cos most ladies can sell their soul for money....this is why I don't pity any lady if these yahoo plus guys use them for rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by airex(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

I guess you're the illiterate here.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by airex(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Salt3:

Lol. You still address people as illiterate? Define that word . At least efe can read and write, e even graduated. Who knows if ure still struggling to pass jamb. I hate it when people call others illiterate.
Kindly ignore the Mumu. He's nothing but what he calls others.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Visible to who? The person making the money or to one busybody somewhere? What exactly does "visible" mean?

How does a millionaire online affiliate marketing expert explain the "visibility" of his source of income to idiotic busybodies who do not see him going to a particular office or shop everyday?

Bottom line is that there are a million and one modern ways of making millions of dollars without having a VISIBLE (i.e conventional) income source that every fool understands. And nobody owes the world an explanation about how he makes his money... Insofar as he has not been caught committing any crime.

I know someone right here in Nigeria who has made millions merely by providing relationship advice to a handful of rich white folks overseas - via the Internet. All sorts of possibilities exist if you use your initiative, and if you have some luck. I know because I'm a living witness.

If one's source of income is not visible to busybodies, that does not mean that his income is illegal. Prove that his money is rooted in a specific illegal activity or just mind your own business. I hate this typical Nigerian idea of "where do you work", as if the only legit source of money is from "visible" employment. People are so shallow-minded here.

You make sense expecially that "where do you work" part but I guess the guy you quoted was referring to legitimacy or a source you can defend if asked.

Smart people these days make more money than hard working 8 to 5 people but the archaic mindset of Nigerians still see you as jobless if you don't leave your house by 7 and cone back in the evening.

Work smart and stop stressing your life with hard work.
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Toks2008:

No be una dey cause am?

Hustling guy go woo una but una go sey e dey broke....no way for am but yahoo boy go woo una nah one hand....

lol I'd rather date a Yahoo guy than these broke guys oh.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Celepope:
I am very busy with work these days and I barely have time to create threads here on this forum but on a special day, I will profile a list of Nigerian music artiste that are into big time fraud in the US.Especially those based in Atlanta GA.Also included in this shameful act are those whom jump around showing off stacks of money on social media.Why can't these boys take a clue from Dekunle Fuji who had to sweat his as.s to become a Nurse and have moved on to greater things in the US?

It will surprise you that most of these famous acts wish they are not famous hence would have gone out if this country to hustle but the pride and shame won't let them.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Maximus85(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Ovokoo:
Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane was today arrested in the US city of Miami, Florida for Grand theft and credit card fraud and identity theft.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2Ts0Oj8Pk/?taken-by=ovoko

The end of his career. He's not the only one. How much are they making from music sef? They'll start flashing wealth on the SM. ONE DOWN, MANY TO GO.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Sensual:

lol I'd rather date a Yahoo guy than these broke guys oh.

Shebi I talk am...just be careful make dem no use you for specimen o....they are heartless.

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Rexyblaze: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Yesterday @dammy_krane booked
@TapJets flight using stolen credit card numbers. Our policy is to prosecute to the fullest extent #crime

https://mobile.twitter.com/TapJets/status/870785179790352384?p=v

So Bad
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2017
BerryAnny:

Gbayii bro. Nah you just spoke mah mynd since,all doze chicken-hearted idiots above you jez dey piss me off.
..my nigga.. ..not in dis regime my mate will be making money and I'll be collecting 20k for salary.. .even God go vex for me grin..anyway na way.. I'm not blaming him na wetin e sabi do b dat.. ..all of u talking trash u can bring ur iTunes card , and Wells Fargo for top up ..THANK YOU
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by abfalkolly(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=PapiSmith post=57134412]

Not everyone can make it in music. Just take a look at kiss Daniel.

He came into the limelight leaving skales behind as an upcoming artiste
[?quote]
Besides dt,kiss Daniel sabi book self,the guy graduated with 4points n above....in d case of eventuality in his music career,he has something 2fall back to....God bless Naija 4us.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by ominilongest(m): 7:03am On Jun 03, 2017
mctowel01:

Guy, you re thinking like a criminal. No values, no honesty. I keep saying many youths are actually worse than the politicians, only thing is they don't have the opportunity yet. See the way this one is comfortably justifying fraud, nonsense.
...i will support him over and over again...#Godeppdammy
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin I won't have you insult skales. The guy don try abeg. At least he has achieved his life long dream of building a house for his mother. That's something if you ask me.
lol...Cool he Temper
Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Empress2014(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Toks2008:

I knew about cyber crime as far back at the late 90s and I would have become a Don if I ventured into it but GOD forbid I scam another in order to survive.

All these fake lives we see on social media are exactly what I just called them...FAKE LIVES but as I wrote earlier...our ladies are hugely responsible for this

You may say why am I blaming the ladies but you will be amazed that 99.9% of yahoo guys spend a greater % of their illgotten wealth on ladies so if our ladies can learn to say yes to only guys who are legit I guess there will be a drastic reduction in the prevalence of yahoo boys in Nigeria but this I guess is almost impossible cos most ladies can sell their soul for money....this is why I don't pity any lady if these yahoo plus guys use them for rituals
I don't know what experience you've had with ladies but please keep ladies out of this, saying it's ladies fault for men to go into fraud or so is the dumbest comment and show how dumb some people can be, abeg which lady them arrest with Dammy Krane now? , are people not making their cool cash legally? Abegi no just carry woman enter this matter at all, I dey always read your comment about women but I no fit just ignore this one wey you just talk

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Arrested In The US For Fraud & Theft (See Mugshot) by Toks2008(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Empress2014:
I don't know what experience you've had with ladies but please keep ladies out of this, saying it's ladies fault for men to go into fraud or so is the dumbest comment and show how dumb some people can be, abeg which lady them arrest with Dammy Krane now? , are people not making their cool cash legally? Abegi no just carry woman enter this matter at all, I dey always read your comment about women but I no fit just ignore this one wey you just talk

Guy abeg grow up and think.

Apparently you are still naive to grasp the deep message and I honestly can't help you out.

I'm stating the obvious and you are juxtaposing it with my experience...you must be a terrible student of history...

99% of man's achievement is aimed at one thing....COMFORT!

Behind every successful man is a woman. ..

A woman since biblical days have huge influence on men and even in the days of our father's, they work hard (for their wife and sometimes to marry more wives)

why am I even wasting my time explaining this to you .....guy abeg believe whatever you want....your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Broda Shaggi Removes His Shirt As Policemen Try To Harass Him In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.