Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) (34314 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Lloydfather(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Real men confefe.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by babooshka: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Ayam not understanding. Is it d babe in d pic under dat he ran things with?!? Oh my! Dear wife, don't forgive d fact dat he cheated with dat, even if u forgive d cheating.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Seriously though there's no excuse but for me I'll forgive but won't forget.
This your "one Bleep up and its over" rule is too old testament like abeg.

Lol, your life, your call. In this world of AIDS, I think that rule should be a rule of thumb because it takes only one stupid mistake like that, for your life to be dependant on a cocktail of pills. I once saw the amount of pills an HIV+ person takes per day & I almost gagged. One was almost as big as my thumb & you have to either break it or crush it for it to be ingested successfully. Who wants to go through that because of someone else's "mistake"? I know I don't. If a person can't keep his dick in his pants, then he gots to go. Finito.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by babooshka: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, your life, your call. In this world of AIDS, I think that rule should be a rule of thumb because it takes only one stupid mistake like that, for your life to be dependant on a cocktail of pills. I once saw the amount of pills an HIV+ person takes per day & I almost gagged. One was almost as big as my thumb & you have to either break it or crush it for it to be ingested successfully. Who wants to go through that because of someone else's "mistake"? I know I don't. If a person can't keep his dick in his pants, then he gots to go. Finito.
I dey feel u. It's so easy 4 guys 2 be all '4give me, boo hoo hoo', but they don't think of dat, and most times if d tables are turned they wouldn't forgive d girl.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
babooshka:
I dey feel u. It's so easy 4 guys 2 be all '4give me, boo hoo hoo', but they don't think of dat, and most times if d tables are turned they wouldn't forgive d girl.

I hope they all get infected. It'd rid the world of scum tongue What is so hard about staying faithful? I don't get it. Because as far as I'm concerned, you see one, you've seen them all. It's the same damn thing on every dame, so it's not like you'll find one that'll hum you a lullaby as you Bleep lol.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by LydayBobo(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2017
He will do it again and again
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

Most girls are dumb though. They believe the common words guys say
speak for your sisters and female cousins undecided
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by monex(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

I hope they all get infected. It'd rid the world of scum tongue What is so hard about staying faithful? I don't get it. Because as far as I'm concerned, you see one, you've seen them all. It's the same damn thing on every dame, so it's not like you'll find one that'll hum you a lullaby as you Bleep lol.

It is 20 times harder for a guy than it is for a girl. Also guys are designed to seek the variety naturally so its not all the same.

The focus should be on building discipline in boys froma young age. teach them to mortify themselves and deny themselves of pleasure. If a man gives himslef to pleasure, he will desire to Bleep every girl he sees.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by mekusa12: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Is that not funny?. Please dear Nairaland i apply to you that some of the things we see here are not suppose to be mentioned. Please try and edit some of this write ups. When he was enjoying, eating, commiting the act did,nt he know, or was he under a curse. Well Madam please forgive him, he is still your husband for the sake of your marriage.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
monex:

It is 20 times harder for a guy than it is for a girl. Also guys are designed to seek the variety naturally so its not all the same.

The focus should be on building discipline in boys froma young age. teach them to mortify themselves and deny themselves of pleasure. If a man gives himslef to pleasure, he will desire to Bleep every girl he sees.

Oh well. I still think it's a matter of self control because I believe there are people with enough self-respect to not wanna "Bleep every girl he sees". The lack of self control is just so primitive & stupid to say the least, because it implies you're ruled by your genitals. A man without sense or control is no different from an animal.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by youngbelieve(f): 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
schumastic:

forget all that, if you love him you will still ho back. no be girls again.

seriously I wont!!! dat one na torture , because even if I go back to him de relationship will neva remain de way it was. Even though I love him lyk mad, I won't go back to him no matter hw he pleads
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by KingDixon(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na for facebook dem wed u?...your brain must b paining u
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by toprealman: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

Most girls are dumb though. They believe the common words guys say
You call this being smart?
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by holywahala19(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
obindomanya:
The fear of yahoo yahoo boyz is the beginning of wisdom. Ladies BEWARE!
that's the problem with u poor folks.

u always think that one who made it big in life is either yahoo Yahoo guy or a ritualist.
with this kind of mentality, how would they make it like us rich folks?

Trafford big boy was here.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by obindomanya(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
holywahala19:
that's the problem with u poor folks.

u always think that one who made it big in life is either yahoo Yahoo guy or a ritualist.
with this kind of mentality, how would they make it like us rich folks?

Trafford big boy was here.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Yahoo Yahoo. pls Nairalanders take note!
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by SirMichael1: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
speak for your sisters and female cousins undecided

Don't be stupid! I wrote there that most women are dumb and not all women. undecided

I involved no ones family so don't involve mine. I gave my candid opinion, now give yours or shut the fūçk up angry
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by SirMichael1: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
bellair:

Shut it foolish female. What he just did,do you think its easy to humiliate himself in public. Its mindsets like yours that speaks volumes of your myopic self.

But I'm a male na embarassed

You know what... Modify your comment and put male instead of a female and I promise you that you'd get the insult you came for. angry
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by monex(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh well. I still think it's a matter of self control because I believe there are people with enough self-respect to not wanna "Bleep every girl he sees". The lack of self control is just so primitive & stupid to say the least, because it implies you're ruled by your genitals. A man without sense or control is no different from an animal.

of course there are people. these are people who understand the enormous task and have disciplined themselves.

My point is, men and women differ in their sexual interest and ability to control sexual urges. it is much more difficult in men and many men do not know or prepare to fight this.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2017
SirMichael1:

Don't be stupid! I wrote there that most women are dumb and not all women. undecided

I involved no ones family so don't involve mine. I gave my candid opinion, now give yours or shut the fūçk up angry
na man you be so undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.