Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) (34313 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2017
samtee37:
G
for goat grin

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2017
okay
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by noblealuu: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
Stupid stupid. Communication with people physically will be extinct in 20 years. If your mama wants to send you on an errand, she will post it on twitter for you to check and respond. You will respond via twitter once you have arrived back home from your errand.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by dalaman: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:
Things people do for attention.
I bet that Nigga is from Kenya. They are always stupid over there.

Or Uganda. Crazy mofos down there I tell you.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Franzinni: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2017
The cheating is the least of your problems..... Better go and test for HIV. And other STDs.. What is his name again... NCAN. And the newly founded NCAB. (biafra) please take the from here....
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Op bia here grin

Abeg is that the wife or the side piece
This is important we need to know asap cause ... if na side chic thunder fire the guy for him seek wahlahi
Why are men so wicked see the thing ..

Lawd if that is his wife .. WE UNDERSTAND grin
KennyID17 lefulefu come see person wife abi na side chic ..
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by meemeetruth(f): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2017
PapiSmith:

Wrong bro, if a lady loves you, she will believe your words. It doesn't mean she is dumb.

Don't ever think a lady is dumb because she is quietly looking at you. Hell has got nothing over a woman's venom (though we have extremely dumb ladies)
xactly bro I detect lies easily buh I act cool nd some guys sha dey cover lie with lies. Nd am lyk okay ooo or "na u sabi" if we r yet to av sex he won't getting any if we already av I don't do more harm by arguing
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Heartbreak hurtscry
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

Most girls are dumb though. They believe the common words guys say
U sound more acting than ur frnd,,,bro
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Daboomb: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2017
contactmorak:
A man by the name Bren Mwaura has left tongues wagging after he took to Facebook to apologise for cheating on his wife. The poor guy even mentioned the name of the lady he had an affair with and promised to never stray again.

The post read;

"Dear wife am very sorry for ever cheating on you, it will never happen again, it is the bad company that I have been keeping.
Forgive me my love."

Check out the posts and photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/06/man-confesses-and-apologizes-to-his.html

And the wife responded: Dear Husband, l am also sorry...l should have voiced out earlier too. It wont happen this often again. shocked shocked

Awon two weyrey!
grin
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by buchilino(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
I PRAY HIS WIFE FIND A SPACE IN HER HART TO 4GIVE. I NO IT'S NOT EASY, BUT SINCE HE CAME OUT PUBLICLY TO APOLOGIZE, I PRAY GOD GIVE YOU D GRACE TO HIM.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by obindomanya(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2017
holywahala19:
cheap attention seeker.
what happened to privacy?
poor folks wouldn't kill us rich and Trafford big boys with their poor and hunger ridden mouths.

arrant nonsense.

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
The fear of yahoo yahoo boyz is the beginning of wisdom. Ladies BEWARE!
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Brunosamel(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Lies... More lies and the job is done. The nigger is just doing damage control and when his wife sees that, she'll think he has genuinely turned a new leave. Men are smart y'know

That's how my lovely friend go enter one chance like this... The guy cheats and each time he's caught, the guy comes back to apologize sincerely and the next fūçkīñg day, he is back to the same act.

no matter how dumb you think a girls might be, the day she will remember your Bleep-up. Omo such man will definitely hate himself and wished he had the sands of time to take things back to the way it was. When a girl overlooked someone who cheats on her it doesn't mean she don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by labi1977(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, Bleep him! He's still not taking full responsibility for his actions by blaming it on "the bad company" he keeps. What, is he 13? Once you reach a certain age, you can no longer keep using peer pressure as an excuse for douchebaggery. Was his own brain on vacation while his buddies were "trying" so hard to get him to do bad things? Reason not good enough, apology unaccepted tongue

lol, OK but he did not apologize to u na.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2017
labi1977:

lol, OK but he did not apologize to u na.

I'm the wife's lawyer tongue But seriously though, that's some weak sauce excuse. I wonder if she accepted it.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

..a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by sisisioge: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is clearly a guy who has refused to negotiate with terrorist. The Side chick must have held him by the jocular to pay a certain ransom amount...enieleni ya confess grin grin.

The wife, wetin she wan do? She go forgive na ni abi? He's left her with very few choices. Whew!
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

We do things differently, we think differently.

Don't always think you understand anybody or everybody very well, you talk so confidently about this like you're his mother.

No dey use yourself judge another person.

1 Like

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by 0kp0nku: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Foolish man.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by sisisioge: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm the wife's lawyer tongue But seriously though, that's some weak sauce excuse. I wonder if she accepted it.

What's the alternative? Divorce or revenge in like act? The guy just backed in a corner jor.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
The hunt for Alice wanjiru fb profile is on grin grin

contactmorak:
A man by the name Bren Mwaura has left tongues wagging after he took to Facebook to apologise for cheating on his wife. The poor guy even mentioned the name of the lady he had an affair with and promised to never stray again.

The post read;

"Dear wife am very sorry for ever cheating on you, it will never happen again, it is the bad company that I have been keeping.
Forgive me my love."

Check out the posts and photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/06/man-confesses-and-apologizes-to-his.html
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
sisisioge:

What's the alternative? Divorce or revenge in like act? The guy just backed in a corner jor.

Cheating is the ultimate act of betrayal imo. Some, I'm sure, can forgive it. I guess it depends on person to person. Personally, I'd never forgive him. There's no reason good enough to justify something like that.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by sisisioge: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

Cheating is the ultimate act of betrayal imo. Some, I'm sure, can forgive it. I guess it depends on person to person. Personally, I'd never forgive him. There's no reason good enough to justify something like that.

Hmmm...let's just pray plus hope he never cheats.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by schumastic(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2017
youngbelieve:
if my bf is cheating on me he should jus do it smartly so I wouldn't find out and even if I find, he shouldn't be de one to let me kw or else we are done!!

forget all that, if you love him you will still ho back. no be girls again.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by bellair: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy

Shut it foolish female. What he just did,do you think its easy to humiliate himself in public. Its mindsets like yours that speaks volumes of your myopic self.
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm...let's just pray plus hope he never cheats.

*fingers crossed*
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2017
LalaLushness:
Op bia here grin

Abeg is that the wife or the side piece
This is important we need to know asap cause ... if na side chic thunder fire the guy for him seek wahlahi
Why are men so wicked see the thing ..

Lawd if that is his wife .. WE UNDERSTAND grin
KennyID17 lefulefu come see person wife abi na side chic ..
all this one na just cheap attention stuntwinkcheesy.in the guy's heart of heart e no dey sorry.eh just post this to gather cheap likeswink.But wait a second ooo..frm their names and the shape of im wife forehead i am suspecting dem be kenyanswink.if d guy na kenyan den i give upcheesy.

Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

He was h0rrny and you weren't there?? grin grin
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
He was h0rrny and you weren't there?? grin grin

In Stevie Wonder's singing voice: That's what hands are for grin

No excuse. You're horný & I'm not there? Go hump a fucking pillow or play with yourself!
Re: Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:

In Stevie Wonder's singing voice: That's what hands are for grin

No excuse. You're horný & I'm not there? Go hump a fucking pillow or play with yourself!
Seriously though there's no excuse but for me I'll forgive but won't forget.
This your "one Bleep up and its over" rule is too old testament like abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.