Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To (2088 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by Politicalapathy: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
It’s not secret that women LOVE s3x, even the ‘good girls.’ They’re only human, just like us guys. And their orgasms are supposedly ten times stronger than ours. Yet, there are certain situations that will nearly always stop girls giving it up, even when they really want to.

1. BECAUSE OF SOCIETY AND SLUT SHAMING: It’s frustrating that slut-shaming exists. Society shames girls who sleep with men they’ve just met, and most girls will place their reputation ahead of even the most gorgeous guy. She’ll rarely admit she wants to have sex with you, so be subtle in your attempts to get her into bed. A great first step is to get her away from her friends, where she’ll feel more free to release her se xual side.

2. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOU YET: A cute chick could be massively attracted to you, but that won’t lead to sex until she feels a certain level of comfort around you. Firstly, she needs to feel safe alone in your presence. You might be handsome, but you’re still a stranger who can overpower her. Secondly, she needs to feel some sort of emotional connection. Se x is an emotional experience for her, so you’ll need to touch her heart before you touch her body. Don’t try and take her home the minute she admits she’s attracted. That’s a great way to make her uncomfortable. Instead, spend some time alone in public. Share stories, take her places, get to know her.
3. BECAUSE OF POOR LOGISTICS: Our slut-shaming society also tells her that getting sex should not involve any effort on her part. Hence, she’ll nearly always reject a 90-minute night-bus journey for se x

4. OR THEY COULD FEEL UGLY AND INSECURE: This chick could look like the next Victoria’s Secret model to you, but there’s no telling how she’s feeling about her body. She could be on her period, feeling bloated, unshaven or paranoid about a small mole on her arm. These are perfectly rational reasons for her to reject sex.

https://9jabless..com.ng/2017/06/4-reasons-most-girls-wont-sleep-with.html?m=1
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by Cameleon72(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Pretenders!!!!
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by Humblesam(m): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Tor, e no concern me.....#teammarried#
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by blaquebelle: 12:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Ppl will call her olosho once they c her going out of d room cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by seunlly(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2017
blaquebelle:
Ppl will call her olosho once they c her going out of d room cheesy
really
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Politicalapathy:
It’s not secret that women LOVE s3x, even the ‘good girls.’ They’re only human, just like us guys. And their orgasms are supposedly ten times stronger than ours. Yet, there are certain situations that will nearly always stop girls giving it up, even when they really want to.

1. BECAUSE OF SOCIETY AND SLUT SHAMING: It’s frustrating that slut-shaming exists. Society shames girls who sleep with men they’ve just met, and most girls will place their reputation ahead of even the most gorgeous guy. She’ll rarely admit she wants to have sex with you, so be subtle in your attempts to get her into bed. A great first step is to get her away from her friends, where she’ll feel more free to release her se xual side.

2. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOU YET: A cute chick could be massively attracted to you, but that won’t lead to sex until she feels a certain level of comfort around you. Firstly, she needs to feel safe alone in your presence. You might be handsome, but you’re still a stranger who can overpower her. Secondly, she needs to feel some sort of emotional connection. Se x is an emotional experience for her, so you’ll need to touch her heart before you touch her body. Don’t try and take her home the minute she admits she’s attracted. That’s a great way to make her uncomfortable. Instead, spend some time alone in public. Share stories, take her places, get to know her.
3. BECAUSE OF POOR LOGISTICS: Our slut-shaming society also tells her that getting sex should not involve any effort on her part. Hence, she’ll nearly always reject a 90-minute night-bus journey for se x

4. OR THEY COULD FEEL UGLY AND INSECURE: This chick could look like the next Victoria’s Secret model to you, but there’s no telling how she’s feeling about her body. She could be on her period, feeling bloated, unshaven or paranoid about a small mole on her arm. These are perfectly rational reasons for her to reject sex.

https://9jabless..com.ng/2017/06/4-reasons-most-girls-wont-sleep-with.html?m=1
5. apartment: flat,duplex;yes. face me I face u;hell NO........... self contain;manageable
Face me I face u house, neighbours will always watch out for visitors shoes if na girl............... mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by patosky3310(m): 2:34am On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

5. apartment: flat,duplex;yes. face me I face u;hell NO........... self contain;manageable
Face me I face u house, neighbours will always watch out for visitors shoes if na girl............... mtcheeew

Even olosho neighbours will always watch out for a female shoe at ur door mat
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by colbankz(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2017
wel said op

Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by Hades2016(m): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2017
patosky3310:

Even olosho neighbours will always watch out for a female shoe at ur door mat
me da carry the shoes enter ooooo grin
Re: 4 Reasons Most Girls Wont Sleep With You Even If They Want To by Partnerbiz(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Rottenpussy / Who Know These Beautiful Ladies? / Your Boyfriend Is Stingy If He Uses Iphonex And You Use Iphone6 - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.